Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:27:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E- withdrawing USD to paypal  (Read 22114 times)
zerotiu (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:39:46 AM

Hi! This is my first time withdrawing USD to paypal from BTC-E,

Like a few people out there, after getting email confirmation, the confirmation link redirected to a page with an error : Oшибкa: Зaявкa yжe пoдтвepждeнa или oтмeнeнa paнee
I believe that means "the action has been confirmed / cancelled", more or less like that.

So I guess it is automatically confirmed? (first time open the link, I got that error)

and now on my transaction history my withdrawal has a sand clock icon titled "waiting".

Is it normal?
USD500 is  a lot of money for me, I'm getting nervous  Undecided Shocked

Thanks
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nubbins7

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:57:35 AM

Hi i dont think that was a good idea using paypal i seen
a thread on here that talks about that i was looking for it but
cant find it i hope you get your $500 if you do get it dont do it again paypal
hates bitcoins rev shares on PTC sites etc.. use egopay payza or anything else
NO PAYPAL!
zerotiu (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 10:06:35 AM

Hi i dont think that was a good idea using paypal i seen
a thread on here that talks about that i was looking for it but
cant find it i hope you get your $500 if you do get it dont do it again paypal
hates bitcoins rev shares on PTC sites etc.. use egopay payza or anything else
NO PAYPAL!

wow, that's a little bit weird.. if paypal don't like to accept the payment, why btc-e still list paypal on the list..  Shocked
any other informations?

Guess I have to wait about this..and hope I will receive it.
Matumaru

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 12:39:06 PM

And...

always 

always

always

and I mean ALWAYS, made your first trials, attempts, testings with the minimum amount of money in order to prevent heart attacks hehe.

Play safe. Save lives.
zerotiu (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 07:02:20 PM

Got this reply
"Good afternoon, this icon indicates that your conclusion is pending and will soon be sent."

So..I think btc-e is less scary than all the stories in many forums.. Smiley
haley0918

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 03:20:11 AM

Got this reply
"Good afternoon, this icon indicates that your conclusion is pending and will soon be sent."

Hi,

How was your withdraw from BTC-e to paypal? Aside from the 7% fee at BTC-e, is there any other fee on Paypal?

Thanks.
PenAndPaper

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 03:29:57 AM

Got this reply

If they answered to you from the support then everything is good. You should start worrying if they ignore you
chriswen

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:59:44 AM

Could you update this when you get paid?
Matumaru

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 07:58:43 AM

Could you update this when you get paid?

+1
slacker

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 09:04:06 PM

There is a minimal withdrawal amount (500USD) for PayPal on BTC-E:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ouCezl9zquM/UrSvy5tgqjI/AAAAAAAAAP8/9rzczAp_RcU/s1600/btc-e-paypal-withdrawal.png

Also you need to wait for about 72 hours (according to the warning on the right).

There is another alternative for Bitcoin to PayPal exchange. Their minimal withdrawal amount is only $20 USD.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-u1b_mDhIeRs/UrSlEkDYOII/AAAAAAAAAPo/hJc95ma6xQ0/s1600/bitcoin-to-paypal.png

This payment service provider (aff. link*) also work with many payment systems. You can exchange your bitcoins to USD or RUB sent to your Visa or MasterCard (only works with non-US cards).

* Disclosure: this is my affiliate link, I may receive commission if you sign up and use this service.
jonanon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 01:06:16 PM

And...

always 

always

always

and I mean ALWAYS, made your first trials, attempts, testings with the minimum amount of money in order to prevent heart attacks hehe.

Play safe. Save lives.

The only problem with this is that BTC-e have a $500 minimum for Paypal withdrawals. When ever I use any of the exchanges I only transfer in and out crypto and when I want to sell try to find someone locally.
Elphamyto

Activity: 117
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 11:51:55 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2014, 06:42:32 AM by Elphamyto

I would advise against BTC-e PayPal transactions (and BTC-e in general) as I have been waiting for my payment from BTC-e for weeks now. PayPal had their payment on hold for over two weeks over a dispute, and today, they reversed the payment and sent the money back to them. I am still waiting for BTC-e support... so unless they miraculously contact me and straighten this matter out (which they should have done weeks ago)... I would not trust (or rely on) BTC-e to fulfill their payment.

A few days ago someone from BTC-e contacted me via email, stating that the payment was re-sent. The payment was indeed sent, and PayPal allowed me to cashed-out w/o problems.
jonanon

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 05:06:06 AM

I would advise against BTC-e PayPal transactions (and BTC-e in general) as I have been waiting for my payment from BTC-e for weeks now. PayPal had their payment on hold for over two weeks over a dispute, and today, they reversed the payment and sent the money back to them. I am still waiting for BTC-e support... so unless they miraculously contact me and straighten this matter out (which they should have done weeks ago)... I would not trust (or rely on) BTC-e to fulfill their payment.

Sorry to hear about that, it's a shame that we can't rely on the exchanges to do their job properly.
ValentinaValia

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:12:13 PM

LATEST on BTC-e blocking and how to get money back: https://en.crimerussia.com/gromkie-dela/founders-of-btc-e-bitcoin-exchange-allegedly-linked-with-russian-hacker-vinnik-will-return-money-to-/
zoomzoom

Activity: 350
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:53:04 PM

Who would actually be refunding users though if the staff are being investigated? This is a case I will be interested to see progress, particularly as I have some funds in btc-e, though not too much that I'm overly worried about it. The site rather lost it's appeal since the early days, and always seemed a bit dodgy, but I hope everything is resolved and correct justice takes place.

sexcoyote

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:34:24 PM

i don't believe to btc-e anymore. and i know they will not pay traders money back.
zoomzoom

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:39:24 PM

i don't believe to btc-e anymore. and i know they will not pay traders money back.

Well we don't know that for sure, but logistically it seems pretty hard if there are investigations going on, but to be fair they never tried to scam anyone whilst they were around and I found the customer support to always be pretty good.

nasibakar

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:23:37 AM

How is about the update, was it working?
Did you try another attempt after the first trial or anyone?

I am looking for a way to convert BTC to Paypal to make it easir not to touch my card or saving.
zoomzoom

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:27:55 AM

How is about the update, was it working?
Did you try another attempt after the first trial or anyone?

I am looking for a way to convert BTC to Paypal to make it easir not to touch my card or saving.

BTC to Paypal is always gonna carry a risk.. I'd say look at localbitcoins and then look at the marketplace here. Also I think Virwox offered this or at least used to offer this, possibly even more do nowadays but many need quite rigorous verification and KYS systems. If you sold paper wallets this has also been discussed in the past as a way around people performing rebates on their paypal account as you have sent a physical item.

CUNÉGONDE

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:52:42 AM

lol, if you choose paypal to withdraw, you will take 7% fee
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: