Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:40:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened ?  (Read 6179 times)
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:03:52 PM

It is a normal thing. It happens for some reasons. It is really a test of patience. Time to buy.
Bitcoin has always been a test of patience. Buying, selling or hodling all requires some level of patience as well as some smart moves so you do not miss the right chance. Most good traders are really having a good day right now with the movement and recent corrections in bitcoin. I for one, I am so happy. Correction normally is needed to sustain the market and one can always make the best use of them.

Waiting for 10000$.
I am still very optimistic about this $10000 this year or may be something close by the end of the year. Now, that we have broken one major resistance and trying to hit a new one, then the chances of hitting $8500 at least before the end of this month may still be very possible and adding up together, at least $9000+ should still be possible.

While I believe 10000$ is possible, I don't believe it is a sustainable price due to the fact that bitcoin is gaining to much value very quickly and hence there is a balloon effect and it may pop up if this keeps going on, I believe a more sustained increase of price is preferred than the current frenzy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arbifahrozy

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:56:48 PM

according to my rise and fall of his btc price greatly affect other small coin coin. but not all of them, a lot of coins that survive and strong to compete with other coins
i mean like that sir , sorry about my grammar

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:14:17 PM

Don't be upset. There are ups and downs everywhere. For some bogus  news at present time market is going down and people are now understanding that all are fake news and now market is going to up slowly. be patience, hope bright future is coming for you.
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

Why does the whole criptomarket fall?  Huh go mass correction.
crypto market is like a wheel there want to reach the number 10 should be patient because he is always spinning, sometimes under the sometimes above, do not panic because sometime will happen according to what you want.
Dobmader

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:33:31 PM

I tried to keep patience is the key in Cryptography.
Yeah right into his expensive earning! But for it you will have to invest the very cheap thing that it your patience so if you are having patience you can earn form bitcoin without any fear, people put doubt in bitcoin which makes then to sell bitcoin at low price but it is not good at all it is their own internal strength which will allow then to have bright future of bitcoin, price is now again recovering so be more patient and you will see how high your profit will become.
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:59:42 PM

it has become commonplace if bitcoin prices go down. indeed bitcoin prices do not always rise and not always stable. this is just a normal market cycle. do not worry, patience is the main key in cryptocurrency. which we should be able to be patient and monitor the development of bitcoin prices, which at times can soar.
because the market price is always down and up. buy when the price goes down and sell when the price starts to rise, it's the trader's way to make a profit. Just imagine, if bitcoin prices always go up, how a trader can benefit.
jajulway

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 03:13:56 AM

bitcoin value go so down recently, even my friend just gave up and stop invest on bitcoin...i don't know why...i think because in some country, bitcoin is not legal get banned
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:16:25 AM

I think don't be upset.ups and down is the nature of crypto market.some wrong news affect bitcoin price.but now its price value increasing but slowly. I think be patience,continue trade in bitcoin and stay with bitcoin and not to show panic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: