Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum for holding now  (Read 5685 times)
brawdias (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:39:20 PM

Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:41:45 PM

Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
Read this news and take your own concludion regarding it.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/vitalik-buterin-sharding-scaling-improvement-is-coming-to-ethereum-network
Ethereum should be the first consider there will be another major improvement to the ethereum protocol soon. Bitcoin should in the second place after ethereum consider it's the only promising one after ethereum.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
jamesndungu1

Activity: 434
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:44:25 PM

Ethereum has a very high potential this year, you can follow this thread for Ethereum prediction this year https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3464504.0

NOTE: A smart investor will diversify in both of them.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:46:18 PM

This is an excellent time to invest in Ethererum rather than Bitcoin, because in every transaction, ETH is more convenient and faster than BTC. BTC transaction fees are very high, much higher than ETH, so if you have less money then investment in ETH then hold will be more reasonable.

CaptainKrypto255

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:47:28 PM

Always diversify your portfolio. Even when just starting out with only bitcoin and ethereum, you should get both.
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:52:49 PM

I think bitcoin is the first, bitcoin is so popular and many advantages of bitcoin. if you buy bitcoin and ethereum today, it is good time. then you hold it.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:59:14 PM

Bitcoin is the leader and king of coins, Bitcoin has a major influence on other altcoin price rises. Ethereum is the second highest coin after bitcoin and this coin has good grades and good quality too, I think you should have 2 of these coins.
noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:25:03 AM

Ethereum and bitcoin are both good to invest and hold for a long term. If we try to view the market price today, the market price of ethereum is more rapid on increase than bitcoin, although bitcoin has a higher price compare to ethereum but they are opposite on market price movement for now, so for those people wants to invest, it is better to invest on ethereum for now situations, because ethereum move fast upward their market price status.
Elkafi

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:25:35 AM

The bitcoim is my first invesment, It gives me alot income. the ethereum is the second. I like both.
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:18:50 AM

I respect your wishes. I will give the best advice for you, Ethereum and Bitcoin have very good value and trusted in society. you better divide your two capital to invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin for you calmer, have two reliable places of investment very good. Ethereum and Bitcoin prices are also high on the market.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:23:32 AM

Ethereum yesterday had dropped at a red price. after many hold their coins, Ethereum is now rising. so now enough to hold back to restore Ethereum.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 01:24:24 AM

Looking at the prices,if you can afford to buy one bitcoin then it is better to use the same amount to buy some number of ethereum because relatively a mooning of the price of several ether will cummulatively be higher than a mooning of only one bitcoin and that way long term you will make more.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:28:20 AM

The bitcoim is my first invesment, It gives me alot income. the ethereum is the second. I like both.

I think we should invest our more than 50 to 60% of our money in bitcoin because it is the best coin in crypto. And the remaining amount we can invest in any other coins. We don't know when Bitcoin will start moving up and if that happens then you may miss the chance to enter at right time. So it is always good to hold some bitcoin in your crypto portfolio. I have invested in both of these coins and some other coins as well because I believe if we diversify properly then we can reduce our losses.
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 01:30:16 AM

If you want more profit, go.with ethereum the price is not too high unlike bitcoin. The idea is, when you buy 1eth at current price now and back to its highest price last year so your investment gain double of your funds and in bitcoin when you buy in the same amount it can double if btc bsck to 15 above dollar.  

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ECOMI

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 01:31:03 AM

this is a hard choice to make. Whilst a lot of people think that the price of BTC can't 5x, it is also a more secure holding as BTC has become the only 'store of value' currency in the crypto space. As its scarcity increases (the 17th million BTC was just minted, so there's only 4 mill left) the value of btc will increase. Ethereum is more exciting as it is a gen 2 project, allowing a lot of other crypto projects to build out their smart contracts and sidechains, which I agree does lend strength to the network. But will it become the store of value (and therefore have the longevity) everyone expects it too? Personally I think that holding both coins is a safer bet at the moment, and will help you to mitigate some risk.
juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:42:42 AM

In my view, Ethereum and bitcoin are equally good at investing and surviving for the long term. If possible to see prices higher than bitcoin, although bitcoin has a higher price compared to them they can be easy. You better divide your two capital to invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin for you calmer, have two places that can be relied upon very well. Ethereum and Bitcoin prices are also high on the market

anhlandibo12

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:54:39 AM

The opinion of each person is different from time to time, this time when the ETH rate increases rapidly, I see that ETH holding is a wise decision. Due to the very high possibility that ETH will end up at the end of the year, the ETH will rise rapidly to more than $ 1000. So hold the ETH to make a significant profit in Q4 2018.

zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:56:13 AM

Ethereum and bitcoin are both profitable and they have a great potential in the market and in the future.
The most that I considered to invest first is bitcoin second is ethereum, we all know that bitcoin is the most popular and first digital currency that had a huge price and I also believe that it will be more powerful and expensive value in the future.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:59:07 AM

Ethereum is the favorite coin of the crypto community and especially the miners
Now the price of Ethereum can be said is still less normal
800 USD is the right price for 1 ETH, I really hope the cryptocurrency market will soon return to normal

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:03:59 AM

If you want more profit, go.with ethereum the price is not too high unlike bitcoin. The idea is, when you buy 1eth at current price now and back to its highest price last year so your investment gain double of your funds and in bitcoin when you buy in the same amount it can double if btc bsck to 15 above dollar.  

I also do believe ETH still hasn't yet reached its true all time high, so it's wise to have a good chunk of ETH on your portfolio. The current price doesn't reflect its true value since the demand for ETH due to ongoing ICOs are still at a high.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: