Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:50:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 198 BTC 4 SALE! [LE PAYPAL]  (Read 4273 times)
Christian Pezza

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 07:36:06 PM

This is interesting.

Not really

he claim to be from:
Canada
email:
btcmiddleman@live.com
name:
Warren Branco
adress:
3191 Essendene Avenue
Abbotsford BC
V2S 2H7

every time I ask him a proof of transaction he denied, transactions can be traced trough bitcoin explorer

Wait, that was his paypal email?

dungoofdd@hotmail.com
is the one he made me send to.

Name: Brett Hammond

About to red flag the transaction.
dude it's a FUKING SCAM!!!

I JUST CLAIM ON PAYPALL
DO THE SAME

If you like this tread consider to donate some to https://bitcointalk.org/donate.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OmegaNemesis28

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 07:36:58 PM

I JUST CLAIM ON PAYPALL
DO THE SAME

Oh good lord. My first time buying BTC and I get a fast one pulled on me. Brilliant.

5 more minutes MiddleMan and I'm claiming on Paypal. Whether it makes me look bad for some reason or not.

EDIT:
According to dungoofdd@hotmail.com, - he made the request on eWallet and is awaiting for it to sent out the BTC. So I'll give it so more time before I do it. He claims that he used his friends Paypal to make the transaction with me instead. So I'm a bit weary but now that I have a response I'll hold out a bit longer. Not sure why he can't just respond in the thread.
Christian Pezza

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 07:50:30 PM

I JUST CLAIM ON PAYPALL
DO THE SAME

Oh good lord. My first time buying BTC and I get a fast one pulled on me. Brilliant.

5 more minutes MiddleMan and I'm claiming on Paypal. Whether it makes me look bad for some reason or not.

EDIT:
According to dungoofdd@hotmail.com, - he made the request on eWallet and is awaiting for it to sent out the BTC. So I'll give it so more time before I do it. He claims that he used his friends Paypal to make the transaction with me instead. So I'm a bit weary but now that I have a response I'll hold out a bit longer. Not sure why he can't just respond in the thread.

Bro it's all BS, I telling you it's last night I working with him with all excuses... up today... why should him deny me now when he work only with you... he got off line from skype and deny email trough this forum and not answer my requests on this forum?Huh

If you like this tread consider to donate some to https://bitcointalk.org/donate.html
OmegaNemesis28

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 07:52:48 PM

I JUST CLAIM ON PAYPALL
DO THE SAME

EDIT:

You positive? Try emailing the adress I have and see if he respond
Bro it's all BS, I telling you it's last night I working with him with all excuses... up today... why should him deny me now when he work only with you... he got off line from skype and deny email trough this forum and not answer my requests on this forum?Huh
Christian Pezza

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 07:57:12 PM

I JUST CLAIM ON PAYPALL
DO THE SAME

EDIT:

You positive? Try emailing the adress I have and see if he respond

WHY he is not here on this forum to discuss right now when he is online? Go in his profile and check his last posts!
If he cares should be writing to us!

OmegaNemesis28

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 08:01:20 PM

According to him - he didnt send you anything last night because he didnt have access to his wallet at thetime. Now he does and sent you the transaction. Right now as of the moment he is not st his computer and is on his phone where he can only send emails. Try to contact him through that email.

He said its difficult on the forum through a blackberry
Christian Pezza

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 08:08:04 PM

According to him - he didnt send you anything last night because he didnt have access to his wallet at thetime. Now he does and sent you the transaction. Right now as of the moment he is not st his computer and is on his phone where he can only send emails. Try to contact him through that email.

Why he should sell to you the BTC where we have an agreement where I buy all of them form yesterday!
Still BS

It's already past almost 12hours from yesterday for the first transaction he said send to me and 6 hours from today for the second attempt!

I am try to protect my and the community interest, I have be played with this especially when I am acting in good fait!!!

He got my money first!!!

I am chasing all his post in this forum and warning all the community!!!

BTCrow

Activity: 243

BTCrow.com

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2011, 08:08:27 PM

for me sounds difficult to post into two thread with only 21 seconds interval too.
no?

hmmm difficult to believe

sources: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=36858;sa=showPosts

OmegaNemesis28

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 08:13:55 PM

for me sounds difficult to post into two thread with only 21 seconds interval too.
no?

:-/

Logging into Paypal now.
Christian Pezza

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 08:18:33 PM

no?

NOW I AM ANGRY!!!

what can be done now, be side the $ to at list prevent this again or ban him? He still online active.... I try to chase his old posts!

OmegaNemesis28

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 08:22:43 PM

I sent a dispute through Paypal. Shall we escalate it to claims? PM me and we should coordinate together to get through it with Paypal. I put it under software.
Christian Pezza

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 08:25:18 PM

I sent a dispute through Paypal. Shall we escalate it to claims? PM me and we should coordinate together to get through it with Paypal. I put it under software.

sure thing

BTW check this out

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=34944.0

OmegaNemesis28

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 08:36:48 PM

Ugh you know i really hate being the nice person and getting used all the time. Give an inch and they take a mile
NothinG

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 08:39:25 PM

No one noticed the 0 connections?

Beta-coiner1

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 09:23:18 PM

WTF,Did no one read my posts earlier in the thread,WTF ? The fact he didn't respond to the allegations should have said something and though me placing a message here was enough guess some didn't see it.

If I remember right Paypal won't let you charge back for virtual goods.  I'd buy 198 btc for 8 bucks each, but I'd like to use something more secure than paypal for such a large transaction.  Got burned for two BTC once because of paypal.  The guy said he would sell me 40 btc.  Lucky thing is told him I would only buy it in exponentially growing chunks starting by only buying two btc, to four, to eight ect...  I sent him the small payment for the two btc and he ran with it.  Because of the nature of the transaction PP wouldn't charge back.
Lol,I made this EXACT recommendation to the current user through messaging but he wanted to do a larger transaction instead by paying $100 @ a time.The user instead wanted me to pay first instead of sending me Bitcoin first while I pay for it it on scaled basis as trust would ensue on something a bit larger.I think its best to be cautious concerning this or use an escrow.

OmegaNemesis28

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 09:29:28 PM

WTF,Did no one read my posts earlier in the thread,WTF ? The fact he didn't respond to the allegations should have said something and though me placing a message here was enough guess some didn't see it.

If I remember right Paypal won't let you charge back for virtual goods.  I'd buy 198 btc for 8 bucks each, but I'd like to use something more secure than paypal for such a large transaction.  Got burned for two BTC once because of paypal.  The guy said he would sell me 40 btc.  Lucky thing is told him I would only buy it in exponentially growing chunks starting by only buying two btc, to four, to eight ect...  I sent him the small payment for the two btc and he ran with it.  Because of the nature of the transaction PP wouldn't charge back.
Lol,I made this EXACT recommendation to the current user through messaging but he wanted to do a larger transaction instead by paying $100 @ a time.The user instead wanted me to pay first instead of sending me Bitcoin first while I pay for it it on scaled basis as trust would ensue on something a bit larger.I think its best to be cautious concerning this or use an escrow.

I inquired him directly about it an he came up with a story about how you tried to use chargeback on a transaction when he had sent it.

Sorry I did not heed your warning and appreciate it. I just didnt see any evidnce of such abuse. Now Im in this situation because of my igorance I understand.
Beta-coiner1

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 09:48:32 PM

My idea was for him to send the bitcoins first in a small sum starting out with 1 then I would give him money for the transaction but he was insisting on me sending money first and didn't want to do small amounts.
I inquired him directly about it an he came up with a story about how you tried to use chargeback on a transaction when he had sent it.

Sorry I did not heed your warning and appreciate it. I just didnt see any evidnce of such abuse. Now Im in this situation because of my igorance I understand.
It's not a problem at all,I think trust is always the issue here hence why you don't see too many members especially those that have garnered as trusted don't initiate business with anyone new really which I have found out by reading these forums.There IS a huge scam base here and steps should be taken in order to limit that issue if you know how.

I NEVER initiated any payment whatsoever because I am was not going to initiate any payment for anything unless trust can be built in stages...If someone doesn't want to or have the patience for that then simply they have a huge immediacy problem and should be considered a red flag of doing business with.

OmegaNemesis28

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 09:53:41 PM

My idea was for him to send the bitcoins first in a small sum starting out with 1 then I would give him money for the transaction but he was insisting on me sending money first and didn't want to do small amounts.

It's not a problem at all,I think trust is always the issue here hence why you don't see too many members especially those that have garnered as trusted don't initiate business with anyone new really which I have found out by reading these forums.There IS a huge scam base here and steps should be taken in order to limit that issue if you know how.

I NEVER initiated any payment whatsoever because I am was not going to initiate any payment for anything unless trust can be built in stages...If someone doesn't want to or have the patience for that then simply they have a huge immediacy problem and should be considered a red flag of doing business with.

thanks for the tips.
Do you have any recommendations on where to do business like this that is better... trustworthy?
Christian Pezza

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 10:08:11 PM

thanks for the tips.
Do you have any recommendations on where to do business like this that is better... trustworthy?
+1

BoomGoesTheDynamite

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 03:09:32 AM

Really guys? I warned you. Guess you'll all believe me next time, eh?

*sigh*
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: