Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:32:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Namecoin - How to install wallet  (Read 643 times)
sparepartsguy (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:04:05 PM

Hi everyone,

wanted to start off by saying that I am more or less familiar with Bitcoin by now, I have a wallet on my PC (MultiBit). I also have a few Litecoins inside the "Litecoin" client.

Now I'm trying to expand my portfolio to include NameCoin and PeerCoin. I found a wallet for Peercoin (seems to be a hastily adapted version of a Bitcoin client?), but failed to do so for Namecoin.

Do you guys have any pointers to a usable Namecoin wallet software? I want to keep my private key on my private PC instead of on an exchange account.

This forum seems to be a great resource for knowledge - thanks, happy to be a part of it Smiley

sparepartsguy
snailbrain
Legendary

Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 05:45:02 PM

Hi everyone,

wanted to start off by saying that I am more or less familiar with Bitcoin by now, I have a wallet on my PC (MultiBit). I also have a few Litecoins inside the "Litecoin" client.

Now I'm trying to expand my portfolio to include NameCoin and PeerCoin. I found a wallet for Peercoin (seems to be a hastily adapted version of a Bitcoin client?), but failed to do so for Namecoin.

Do you guys have any pointers to a usable Namecoin wallet software? I want to keep my private key on my private PC instead of on an exchange account.

This forum seems to be a great resource for knowledge - thanks, happy to be a part of it Smiley

sparepartsguy

namecoin.info

You can use the Namecoin-QT client, same as bitcoin, except has an extra Names-Tab.

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 05:46:49 PM

namecoin.info
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: