Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:02:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit Has Stolen My BTC  (Read 129 times)
onibtc (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:43:09 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 05:56:31 AM by onibtc

Yobit stolen my BTC
Case began in April 21, 2018, like many people doing trading and chat activities on yobit.
Maybe in chatroom there is a word not liked by admin, because I gives an opinion to sell one of the crypto.
Then Yobit is block my account with information blocked for 7 days. I have 1.22 BTC in my account.
Every day I contact Yobit support but there is no any reply.
Until now it has been running for 4 months, and Yobit support never contact. My account still blocked.

Yobit is really a scam exchange

https://i.imgur.com/TMSLCpQ.jpg
onibtc (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:55:56 AM

Hi,

Would be helpful if you could upload a screenshot of the correspondence so people see you're telling the truth.
However I often heard bad things about Yobit and they seem to be well known to be fishy.

EDIT: Am I blind or is there no imprint on their website? Shocked

Thanks bro, screenshoot already upload
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:58:02 AM

based on my experience if you talk about certain things in the trollbox of Yobit such as telling people to dump, pump, ... and certain keywords they will ban you "from chatting" not from using Yobit in general. you can still access your account and trade, you won't be able to chat.
if your account is banned, this must be a special case or you may have done something to piss someone off. maybe talked about their manipulation that you shouldn't have Cheesy

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: