Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:06:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]OFFICIAL: EMINENT (EMN) - Decentralized Sharing Economy Platform  (Read 2503 times)
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:35:32 PM

I join those who wish to register in beta testing! The application looks very relevant and in demand!
That's right, I'll definitely join as well. I also enjoy the fact that for the time of beta testing, free tokens will be allocated and you will not have to spend the purchased ones!
This is really a good test environment. In which countries will it be launched?
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bikitkih

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:37:52 PM

I join those who wish to register in beta testing! The application looks very relevant and in demand!
That's right, I'll definitely join as well. I also enjoy the fact that for the time of beta testing, free tokens will be allocated and you will not have to spend the purchased ones!
It seems like only in some countries only DISCOUNT will be released, usually a developed country which they seek because it's easier to its implementation
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:27:15 PM

It seems like only in some countries only DISCOUNT will be released, usually a developed country which they seek because it's easier to its implementation
I think it will be possible to use where there is a Google map, but on a beta test ... maybe this feature will be limited
sharkman20

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:45:03 PM

How much money will be allocated for marketing? You need good advertising to quickly launch the project!
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:18:47 PM

How much money will be allocated for marketing? You need good advertising to quickly launch the project!
50% of all raised amount will be used in marketing campaign
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:45:13 PM

Not bad. There can be a very worthy advertising campaign that will increase people's awareness of the application
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:49:53 PM

Not bad. There can be a very worthy advertising campaign that will increase people's awareness of the application
Don't worry, everything will be done at the highest level. The scale of the project is amazing. I'm sure the developers are ready for everything
jess4ever

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:02:02 PM

The project is just a sensation! The idea is new and incredible. You will collect a hardcap - I'm sure
Klennox

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:33:18 PM

The project is just a sensation! The idea is new and incredible. You will collect a hardcap - I'm sure
Exactly, and the absence of a soft cap will make the project more interesting for investors. Since they do not have to worry about the fact that the project is not able to collect a soft cap
CristopherCollins77

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:54:13 PM

What is the likelihood that the project will become popular in the future? What audience do you expect?
vkolotun

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:22:13 PM

What is the likelihood that the project will become popular in the future? What audience do you expect?
Multi-million audience! I'm sure it will be a revolution in the world of communication between people. In particular, between strangers
brussqett

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:03:21 PM

Multi-million audience! I'm sure it will be a revolution in the world of communication between people. In particular, between strangers
The most important thing is that it is not just communication, but helping people. Helping each other. This will bring people together.
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:22:01 PM

Excellent work, developers. Your project deserves a more detailed and careful study. The described scenarios on your website are simply incredibly convenient.
manox.dave

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:46:14 PM

Excellent work, developers. Your project deserves a more detailed and careful study. The described scenarios on your website are simply incredibly convenient.
This is true, however this is only a few options for use! In fact, it can be a hundred times more Smiley
Narimann

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:59:25 PM

This is true, however this is only a few options for use! In fact, it can be a hundred times more Smiley
There are basic directions in which you can develop further options. It's just that often such problems can be solved by absolutely unfamiliar people. The project is designed to simplify this process
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:33:23 PM

The most important thing is that it is not just communication, but helping people. Helping each other. This will bring people together.
Both of you have a point,  both factors (proper communication and able to help) are really important and play a vital role so that the project will succesfull. When its properly dessimination and able to reach and give awareness to the public will pretty sure have a big impact to our e-commerce industry and ecosystem.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
MaksonJoe

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

An excellent roadmap, everything is clear. I like your plans to develop and promote the application. This should be effective
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:45:17 AM

The idea of the project is quite new and very interesting. Can I add a person to friends, or how can I save his contacts?
brussqett

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:17:45 PM

The idea of the project is quite new and very interesting. Can I add a person to friends, or how can I save his contacts?
I'm not sure that this is an important function. You can exchange with a person contacts, if this is so important. It's not Facebook
vkolotun

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:55:20 PM

Excellent concept and quite fast and rapid development. As I understand it, do you plan to start the service almost immediately after the ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: