Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:29:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EQUALISER Bringing the Blockchain Home!  (Read 1541 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:57:03 AM

This EQUALIZER project offering a guaranty that everyone will like it.
That is the safety of the transaction, so loosing on our asset when doing a transaction can be removed. That way we'll be able to safely manage our transaction with EQUALIZER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AndronicusBass

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:17:02 PM

Thank you. I just can't wait to build houses  Smiley I was a bricklayer many years ago, I wish I stayed with it however, I like equaliser better  Grin
Cypherthegreat

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:15:08 AM

Have a Safe Trip home @Andronicusbass 36 hour flight back to Australia is pretty intense however it was amazing meeting you here in Puerto Rico.   
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:26:48 AM

Have a Safe Trip home @Andronicusbass 36 hour flight back to Australia is pretty intense however it was amazing meeting you here in Puerto Rico.   

I'll second that, except I still ain't got to meet you IRL Cheesy

Also, for everyone watching, Andronicusbass is now officially a team member with EQL. We knew it was coming, he didn't Cheesy
luckycoin1

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:23:50 AM

excited to be part of one of the early dICOs & History Smiley
cryptoslate01

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 04:47:32 AM

Hello Community Smiley

We just added Equaliser to our ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/equaliser/

https://i.imgur.com/Ssg2Z6a.jpg

AndronicusBass

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:07:53 PM

Thanks guys, meeting IRL was magic, really does feel like we have known each other for many years, it's spooky lol.
Good sign of a good team, we had a blast of a time even working hard. I'm in Qatar about to get my last flight.
Looking forward to having my presence online a lot again.
canarybonnie

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:45:37 PM

What is Upcoming development of this project ? I expect
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:31:22 PM

What is Upcoming development of this project ? I expect

Our whitepaper is in final editing as I type this, being reviewed by a proofreader and a couple of other professionals to make sure we made no mistakes. All will be revealed shortly Cheesy

But our first target is to start building monolithic dome housing in Puerto Rico shortly after the completion of the dICO, and to expand from there to planned self sustaining communities.

Each project should, ideally, fund the next one until we are able to provide low or no cost housing to those who need it most, and fantasy homes to those who can afford them Cheesy
OfficialEQL (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:18:23 PM

It's official!

The white paper is now available for your reading pleasure.

Available in ANN topic main post or by visiting the website.

https://equaliser.org

https://equaliser.org  | Bringing The Blockchain Home  https://exrates.me get your EQL here! https://komodoplatform.com/decentralized-exchange and for those of you who like decentralized exchanges...
mlrdcoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:22:58 PM

it's interesting, of course. but then it turns out that the benefits of investors will not be particularly. and where will be located at home? are there any conditions for the purchase?

OfficialEQL (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:03:06 AM

it's interesting, of course. but then it turns out that the benefits of investors will not be particularly. and where will be located at home? are there any conditions for the purchase?

Our efforts will begin on the Island of Puerto Rico and will expand from there. We believe everyone has the right to affordable housing and we are looking at several markets once we have established ourselves here in PR. If you read our whitepaper you will see that we have plans to expand to the US Mainland, United Kingdom and Australia Currently.

https://equaliser.org  | Bringing The Blockchain Home  https://exrates.me get your EQL here! https://komodoplatform.com/decentralized-exchange and for those of you who like decentralized exchanges...
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:46:31 AM

From my point of view, there are several advantages to early investors. One, as we grow and get various entities to adopt our system for title registry, the value of the coin will expand far beyond mere exchange price. Two, it's for buying houses. The initial value we set is just to get started. As people purchase housing using EQL, it's value will come to be associated with and possibly backed by real property. Without going upwards, land is a finite commodity.

We also will be developing communities that are self sufficient and hopefully prosperous enough to sell their excess food, power, and possibly crafts and specialty items. As this develops, the demand for EQL will grow, and subsequently, it's value. We envision a number of real-world use cases. That whitepaper is just the beginning.
AndronicusBass

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:12:20 PM

I am home safe and sound, 3 different flights. Expect much more on-line activity from us as we all return to our respective homes from Puerto Rico. Be sure to join our discord and telegram groups we will be happy to assist in any queries and just to chat and get to know our community Smiley
Discord : https://discord.gg/NDAfxAz
Telegram:` https://t.me/OfficialEQL
AndronicusBass

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:43:51 PM

I forgot to mention as I just stated in Equalisers Telegram group, We were hard at work with the white paper and meeting local business, suppliers, networking and learning about the local economy in Puerto Rico and now all returning to our respective homes around the world. We shall all be online more to also address any queries about Equaliser and to chat about anything  Smiley
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:27:33 PM

Wait, I don't understand how you can may house purchasing more affordable? Is this going to be a global thing or not?
If even half of your goals can be reached, this project right here is gonna be the greatest of all time. Making houses affordable is HUGE.
evanonymous

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:15:54 PM

We will make purchasing more affordable by using unconventional means of construction. Just an example: the average 2br home within 45 mins to the beach on the west side of Puerto Rico runs around 150-250k depending on location and amenitities.  We are buying land for developing and will have a significantly lower land acquisition cost, then you add in our construction costs which are also very low. This allows us to sell a 250k usd home for around half of that (give or take 4%). Our goal here is to provide affordable housing we are trying to make it so that people can afford to live and enjoy the world around them instead of working 30 years just to have to work another 30 to pay off debt. If cryptocurrency is to overtake fiat on a global scale then there needs to be a specified use case that matches each one fiat holds currently be it paying bills, buying groceries or even buying a home. This project has been in my heart for years and was put on paper last year, now with this amazing team we have it is now our dream to help revolutionize the world by Bringing the Blockchain Home.
evanonymous

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:57:51 PM

Wait, I don't understand how you can may house purchasing more affordable? Is this going to be a global thing or not?
If even half of your goals can be reached, this project right here is gonna be the greatest of all time. Making houses affordable is HUGE.

If you look at the whitepaper we mention a few of the techniques we will be utilizing to build our homes. The method we are starting (Monolithic Domes) are battle tested against the most deadly storms throughout history, and instead of building homes to last 30-50 years we are looking at structures that will last for centuries with minimal upkeep expenses as well.
AndronicusBass

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:09:33 AM

It really is interesting searching for land to build on. There are many great places that will suit. I can not wait to build and start having a positive effect on many levels.
paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:50:12 AM

Housing is one of the main human needs. Problems and solutions
in the Housing sector are still contradictory. During this time,
the housing problem is considered only a lack of numbers (backlog),
actually also the problem of occupying a decent habitable, affordable
and good in structural and esthetic.
Blockchain is already widely adopted all sectors of life. Blockchain
enters the area of ​​basic necessities of life and living expenses of people
everyday, one of which the need for home.

A good and appropriate idea for this project. Unlike the others projects
previously concerned hotels, apartments or real estate. In Equalizer
platform offers many benefits that will help for users, such as:
+ Provide inexpensive homes built with innovative technology.
+ Provide a house that is habitable and good in structural and aesthetic
+ Provide a marketplace to facilitate and improve convenience
  to obtain goods for the construction of houses
+ Helping families have financial freedom, on the source of debt
  (such as a home mortgage or rent house).
+ Gives the opportunity to be able to set aside funds for savings and
  future investment (tertiary needs).
Thus, Hope this becomes an in-demand service platform, and gets every chance to succeed.
Best of luck.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: