Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:15:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income?  (Read 5147 times)
dan22

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:43:17 PM

Of a truth a lot of scam ICOs have flooded everywhere and bounty hunters are really apprehensive. Nevertheless,  in my own opinion, I don't think bounty campaign is a waste of time. Although, so many of us have fallen victims of the scam bounty campaigns, I will say that is just the risk associated with crypto business because life itself is full of risks. Recently, I have been enjoying the bounty campaigns I do because now am not just after too much campaigns but a good one with tangible outcome. I take time out now to research well on  bounty campaigns  so as to pick a good one. Hence, bounty campaign to me is worth doing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:44:05 PM

Bounty campaigns are not a waste of time. These are a great source of income wherein we get paid for our services. Many forum members will testify that bounties have greatly improved their financial status. Bounties are opportunities in which we were given a chance to better our lives and build our self esteem. Yes there are risks, but we need to take those risks to be able to move forward towards our goals! Bounties forever!!!

toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:48:40 PM

Why did you call the bounty campaign passive income? After all, to get awards you need a lot of things to do

Doing bounty campaign not considered as a passive income it takes your time to make a post in the forum but for me I have a regular job to attend I did my bounty campaign during knock off time. Be choosy in selecting ICO projects make some research, considered especially the team behind and identity or idolized certain manager in the forum so that your spare time will not be wasted and become productive.
rynanosih21

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:51:41 PM

In doing a Bounty campaign if you choose a good ICO project you will have the chance to get a lot of free tokens from Bounty Campaign.
Currently, there are many ICO projects that commit fraud therefore prior to following Bounty, you should do research on the project.
Learn the concept of the project well, note the team consists of professional people or not, and note the soft cap.
If all is fulfilled it will further minimize the risk of ICO scams.
Esiduf222

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:52:42 PM

As there lots of good bounties on the market, there are also bad ones out there. I think partaking in bounties now is not a waste of time due to the current market trends its a 50 50 affair.
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:54:14 PM

If we talk about the signature bounty, then this is not a big waste of time and not a very bad reward, as well as the opportunity to support the promising project

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:55:43 PM

If we look at the trend, we will see that the revenue from the bounty campaigns is gradually decreasing. I think that soon the income from the bounty will be the same as from the airdrops now. This means that the profit will be rare and insignificant.
plr

Activity: 1120
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:57:54 PM

Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897866.msg29799978#msg29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

Wow what a way to promote your ico you should have asked one of your participants to post this, anyway if they are so active in answering all the questions coming from investors and bounty participants and they are not evading important questions and very very transparent then its easy to figure out that they are trustworthy.
Abugbilla

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:01:55 PM

For me, i just participate in bounties based on how their site looks like, how the team members and their advisors are, and how fast their token sale is moving. I dont put my full trust in a single bounty because i know anything can happen. So if it succeeds, fine. But if it doesnt, no problem.
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:21:53 PM

It is true that bounty campaign requires lots of times but the income on the contrary is not satisfying. Most of the times the earnings from bounty is not satisfactory. It seems one or two from a bunch of bounty payment meets the expectations of the bounty participants. But, if one can choose right bounty it will not be the waste of time (Which is a difficult task!!)..
al.nechiporuk

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:30:14 PM

It all depends on the person. To earn in the bounty, you need to work a lot and do a minimal analysis.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1598

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:32:49 PM

New projects, until they establish themselves as worldwide and robust names to be reckoned with, are inevitably under pressure from the general market direction of Bitcoin and several other leading crypto currencies.

So a reversal of the bearish trend can make you rich from bounty hunting, while it's also possible that if the bearish climate continues without faltering, your hard earned newly minted tokens can go to 0 as well...

ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:38:10 PM

Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897866.msg29799978#msg29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

Are the scam ICO and the red market the only basis you have to say that crypto world is in crisis? No I don't think that we are in a crisis now, because as what I have seen, the cryptocurrency is all growing. The red market you say is normal because crypto is volatile to start with. So I will be asked if bounty campaign is a waste or not, I would say that it is always helpful to those people who cannot invest on ICO due to lack of funds. So joining bounty programs is the best option they have to ride the cryptocurrency trends.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:34:08 PM

The bounty campaign this time have turn out to be something else, expect but a few are paying what they have promise and keep to it,some shortlist participate with KYC .
Fayamba

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:42:28 PM

If you have enough financial strength to do trading on cryptocurrency, i wouldnt have wasted even a single second on bounties. Some bounties are really disappointing. After building all your hope on them, they easily end up disappointing you and making you loose confidence as well.
kinzey

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:49:33 PM

When choosing bounty, I check the website, the team and ofcourse the one handling the campaign. In my case, I always go for the bounty managers that im familiar with eversince. No one is 100% sure that all the bounties we join will be successful, but joining with those that have good track record will minimize the risk of wasting time for nothing.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:29:03 AM

Yes bounty campaign now too long paying,  some of them
 paid more than 1 month after ICO finish, since 4 month joined signature campaign I don't get any reward yet.  But bounty campaign only for spend times during my trading activity. Bounty campaign will be offer great income, if you join alot of different  bounty and spend about 8 hours a day for that.

Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:44:39 AM

Nice subtle effort on shilling! Well played.

To answer your question anyway, i believe bounties are still a great way to build steady passive income. Yes it's a hit and miss with finding the right coins that aren't scams, however, it's hard to argue with the fact that some coins really do pay. Just take a look at my bounty now, i've been paid for 7 weeks straight. Can't argue with that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:01:46 AM

It becomes very sad and unfortunate when you toil for several months for tokens by participating in a bounty program and turns out to be a shit coin or a scam project. I believe most of us here have been victims once.
The fact is, there isn't any 100% working strategy to detect the authenticity of a project. The best you can do to help yourself is to do a research on the project. Study the team members and try to figure out if the team really possess the credentials which they present on their whitepapers and websites. Check out if the advisor chosen for the project is really on board with the team by cross-checking from his tweets on twitter about the projects.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:09:14 AM

Nice subtle effort on shilling! Well played.

To answer your question anyway, i believe bounties are still a great way to build steady passive income. Yes it's a hit and miss with finding the right coins that aren't scams, however, it's hard to argue with the fact that some coins really do pay. Just take a look at my bounty now, i've been paid for 7 weeks straight. Can't argue with that.

You are right here, there are scams and there are legit. Its hard to say who is legit nor scam until they pay and the coins are listed. Also, there are trustworthy campaigns manager that becomes scammers also with so many negative trusts. Bounty campaign is really a hit  and miss. But still, you can do your own research to have a good chances in getting a good campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: