Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:49:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT vs. eMunie  (Read 4585 times)
pinarello

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

NXT is the future

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 11:34:53 AM

I will bump this and write the word emunie

this way the alarm will go of in emunie headquarters and someone will show up to read this...

Dan still waiting on my 4 LTC

you can send it back to LYRKvVBnMNDwWU77KrSF2f2esP7AyFB344

need them to invest in NXT.

Pin

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
msin
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 04:39:31 PM

Since you have no interest in emu, you may want to change your profile pic to something other than their logo.
pinarello

Activity: 266

NXT is the future

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 05:50:38 PM

Since you have no interest in emu, you may want to change your profile pic to something other than their logo.

I want to change it so badly, but it is blocked by the forum policy and can not change it. I am marked for the rest of my life.

but promise the moment I have my money back from Dan wont post and troll here anymore, well till than ....

Pin

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 06:47:28 PM

Can't these 2 coins co-exist and tread to the bright future hand in hand?
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 06:52:31 PM

I'm watching and promoting both eMunie and NXT as IMO both coins (will) have great features and the potential for being real currencies instead of another pieces of virtual gold.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 06:58:37 PM

I'm watching and promoting both eMunie and NXT as IMO both coins (will) have great features and the potential for being real currencies instead of another pieces of virtual gold.

I believe eMu + Nxt combo will dethrone Bitcoin, all that we need for that is a trustless way to exchange EMU to NXT and back.
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 07:08:05 PM

I think BTC will exist as virtual gold old gem collection (something long term storage of value), but I'm affraid it never will be a widely used currency. NXT and eMunie could/will be currencies what we can use in the off-licence on the corner Smiley.
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 07:22:08 PM

I believe eMu + Nxt combo will dethrone Bitcoin, all that we need for that is a trustless way to exchange EMU to NXT and back.

Both coins will have distributed exchange functions, maybe extending this function with some kind of common IOU accepted by both coins can do the job. Perhaps forking Ripple and building an exchange service would be the easiest way.
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 07:26:53 PM

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 07:48:47 PM

ha exactly. Fuck btc!

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
msin
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 09:48:35 PM

I think BTC will exist as virtual gold old gem collection (something long term storage of value), but I'm affraid it never will be a widely used currency. NXT and eMunie could/will be currencies what we can use in the off-licence on the corner Smiley.

I think Nxt will replace BTC as virtual gold and eMu could be a great way to buy, sell, trade as a consistent value currency.  It will be interesting to see if the delay in eMu client release will have a detrimental effect on adoption, since Nxt really seem to be off and running at the moment.  I like both and hope both do well.
mckmuze

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 10:01:02 PM

If you build it...They will come.... I will say no more, wait and watch the magic happen in the next few years.
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 11:57:37 PM

I think Nxt will replace BTC as virtual gold and eMu could be a great way to buy, sell, trade as a consistent value currency.  It will be interesting to see if the delay in eMu client release will have a detrimental effect on adoption, since Nxt really seem to be off and running at the moment.  I like both and hope both do well.

There are too much money and investment in BTC so it will not be easy to replace.
I think that delay isn't a big issue, as NXT at this moment just a working blockchain, but many of the most interesting features are still in beta\development. As I see the latest eMu beta is practically fully functional and most of the advanced features are ready to go. So both coins are in very similar state. BTW this two could work very well together.
opticalcarrier (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 12:23:06 AM

just wait till the first BTC flaw is exposed.  myybe a mining pool gets too big.  or whatever.  things will get REALLY interesting then
msin
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 12:24:31 AM

There are too much money and investment in BTC so it will not be easy to replace.
I think that delay isn't a big issue, as NXT at this moment just a working blockchain, but many of the most interesting features are still in beta\development. As I see the latest eMu beta is practically fully functional and most of the advanced features are ready to go. So both coins are in very similar state. BTW this two could work very well together.

Nxt and eMu are totally different on the economic front that I don't think they will interfere with each other, but could very well work together.  Most people won't like the slow investment return of eMu, but I think it's great and is a very usable and reliable currency model.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 12:30:03 AM

just wait till the first BTC flaw is exposed.  myybe a mining pool gets too big.  or whatever.  things will get REALLY interesting then

There was a post on the bitcoin reddit today about GHash.io purposefully executing double spends...
Coinbitz

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Clever, huh?

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 12:37:14 AM

+1

We will rule the world... bit by bit.
romerun
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 03:36:40 AM

question regarding to emunie, where's the money supply comes from? beta test mining? or the blockchain will be reset at official release, or it will be premined as nxt or ripple?
utopianfuture

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 03:57:57 AM

Technicality aside, Bitcoin escapes harder regulations from Western countries because it is what it is a certain hybrid between commodity, payment system and currency. By trying too hard to be just a currency, eMu has much larger risks from the government if it manages to succeed at all.   

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Fuserleer
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 12:41:10 PM

You really are getting quite annoying now! After 2 days here you are!

Seeing as its almost Christmas, Ive worked to the bone this year and it is a weekend, perhaps I was having a day off?

It's been done.

Hasn't been a pleasure.

I will bump this and write the word emunie

this way the alarm will go of in emunie headquarters and someone will show up to read this...

Dan still waiting on my 4 LTC

you can send it back to LYRKvVBnMNDwWU77KrSF2f2esP7AyFB344

need them to invest in NXT.

Pin

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: