Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:49:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just hit 900$  (Read 1697 times)
dancupid

Activity: 955
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 07:56:12 PM

China slow to react (though it is 3.55am)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 07:57:44 PM

The Great Thanksgiving flash crash, coming soon? I`m thinking of selling soon here.

hmm i didnt know chinese sold there bitcoins because it was thanksgiving

China is irrelevant at the moment, sideways movement for days. This is a US/European led rally based in part on the holiday weekend.

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:01:57 PM

The Great Thanksgiving flash crash, coming soon? I`m thinking of selling soon here.

China is irrelevant at the moment, sideways movement for days. This is a US/European led rally based in part on the holiday weekend.
Thanksgiving makes people buy Bitcoin?

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
PenAndPaper

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:03:22 PM

I was wondering the same thing. Also i don't think that thanksgiving are a thing in Europe or in any other part of the world except the US.
kireinaha

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:04:00 PM

Makes people do lots of things. Why do you think black friday is one of the busiest shopping days of the year? Because people are home with family and bored. This could, theoretically, cause a lot of market movement this weekend.

bitkoinz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:09:40 PM

Makes people do lots of things. Why do you think black friday is one of the busiest shopping days of the year? Because people are home with family and bored. This could, theoretically, cause a lot of market movement this weekend.

if its not one crash prediction its the other, i cant wait for the martin luther king jr day crash january 20th, or maybe before that the elvis presleys birthday crash on the 8th
tutkarz

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:10:40 PM

So what do you think? Here to stay, or temporary bubble?

922 $ Cheesy

I hope is just a temporary bubble so I can buy more. 50 $ would be nice :p

I have advice for you and for all who are hoping for single digits or other stupid things. Feel free to invest in any altcoin. For $50 you can buy millions of them, and they too have chance to be big some day. There is the same uncertainly like it was with bitcoin when it was starting and costing $1 to even $50.

kireinaha

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:12:14 PM

if its not one crash prediction its the other, i cant wait for the martin luther king jr day crash january 20th, or maybe before that the elvis presleys birthday crash on the 8th

lmfao why do people here get so butthurt about the possibility of a crash? I didn`t say it will happen, just that there will be a lot of people home from work and most likely playing the markets, which could cause some erratic market movements. And yes, this could potentially lead to a crash.. or large correction... whatever you feel comfortable calling it. If you`re not thinking about a crash in a market like this, you should.

porcupine87

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

hm

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:14:46 PM

The last time China hat 250$ more than mtGox. Bitstamp was 150$ less. This time mtGox is 50$ ahead of china.

What I did not really get: bitstamp was all the time 100$ less than mtgox. And suddenly it was higher than Gox. Really odd...

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: