Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:50:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Microwallet.org - API + free faucet script, start your own faucet!  (Read 114757 times)
waqas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:37:19 PM

One site I'm having problems with is Adbit.co - holy crap is that site inconsistently running!
You need to go on Adbit thread and talk about this because this thread is not related to Adbit  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 02:12:15 AM

No Microwallet NOooooooooooooOooooooooo!  Cry

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

x8008

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:45:22 PM

A warning to everyone the owner of landofbitcoin.com will remove you from there list if you stop using the microwallet faucet script! be very fucking careful dealing with this scum.. he tried to blackmail me into using his script instead of a custom faucet script
Land of Bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 05:16:30 PM

Both are false. Full conversation available is needed. Check his trust rating.
x8008

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:19:25 PM

you are full of shit I will also post every email you sent me and trying to blackmail me into using your script and giving you referrals
dadaas

Activity: 490

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:29:11 PM

you are full of shit I will also post every email you sent me and trying to blackmail me into using your script and giving you referrals

Both of you please post some proof before making this kind of accusation. If there is any kind of issue you should post some screenshots and then prove your arguments with them. This kind of accusation makes no sense and it is gives you both bad reputation here.
x8008

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:40:44 PM

Here is the scum trying to tell me how much my faucet should pay out so it benefits his referrals

Blackmailing me and telling me my faucet has to be a instant payout in order to be listed on landofbitcoin

Here is threatening to remove other faucets

More blackmailing telling me to restore his referrals but he wants me to clear the mysql database on my faucet! and also telling me to use his script that use to run on my site.. he does this so he can earn from every payment you send using his script

Squeaker

Activity: 450

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 05:45:10 PM

how about posting BOTH sides of the conversation... cuz so far? You are absolutely not proving your accusations.

=squeak=

x8008

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:46:11 PM

how about posting BOTH sides of the conversation... cuz so far? You are absolutely not proving your accusations.

=squeak=

what more proof you want? those are his own words telling you how shady his shit is.. so basically if you don't payout a a certain amount to benefit his referral your faucet isn't any good... cuz you must be blind not be able to read writing in front of you Smiley
Land of Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 05:52:15 PM

Here you go, the full log, start reading at the bottom:
https://www.landofbitcoin.com/x8008.html
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 05:53:09 PM

(edit: in reply to x8008)

I am reading his own words, apparently, and it doesn't seem to be telling me what you think they're telling you, and I have no idea what those replies are related to, since you neglected to post your own side of the conversation also...

Just because you can read the words and say them, doesn't mean you are good at reading comprehension.

Context matters, so... lets see the WHOLE conversation, both sides...

Put up or shut up.

=squeak=

x8008

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:53:45 PM

Alter the text much buddy? why not post some images they are solid fucking proof!
x8008

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:54:20 PM

I am reading his own words, apparently, and it doesn't seem to be telling me what you think they're telling you, and I have no idea what those replies are related to, since you neglected to post your own side of the conversation also...

Just because you can read the words and say them, doesn't mean you are good at reading comprehension.

Context matters, so... lets see the WHOLE conversation, both sides...

Put up or shut up.

=squeak=

you butthurt nigga? must got a dick up that ass since your referrals are going to be pointless soon fool
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 05:57:08 PM

you butthurt nigga? must got a dick up that ass since your referrals are going to be pointless soon fool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc

=squeak=

Squeaker

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 06:00:16 PM

Alter the text much buddy? why not post some images they are solid fucking proof!
So where is his log not matching up with yours?

=squeak=

Land of Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 06:17:48 PM

telling me to use his script that use to run on my site.. he does this so he can earn from every payment you send using his script
The script and the website charge zero fee.

Also, switch your faucet back to the native, blockchain payments or whatever because your free API access will be revoked tomorrow.
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 06:18:09 PM

Ok, I just finished reading the full log...

x8008 doesn't pay much attention to what he is being told, and also seemed to be acting in bad faith, with zero'ing out LoB's account. (if it isn't zeroed out, then x8008, post a screenshot showing LoB's current account balance and username, and LoB can confirm that he logged in and verified his balance)

From what I saw, LoB was not only being reasonable, but MUCH more patient with x8008 than I ever would have been, and was actively trying to help x8008 get things set up in a productive way.

Oh, and x8008, LoB gets to operate his list however he sees fit. It is his list, his site, and he sets the standards, and if you don't measure up to them, that's too bad. You don't get to be rated higher, just because you want to.

Get your shit together, x8008, and quit being a whiney little bitch about it. LoB was giving you good advice about transaction size and fees... and you don't get to call the payouts "instant", if you're saving them up to send all at once at a later time.

LoB is correct about why services like Microwallet are important for dust payouts like this. You would be wasting so much on your transaction fees otherwise.

If you want your faucet to last, don't bother with your idea of "instant" payouts, and group them together at a size where you reduce your transaction fees and get the most bang for your satoshi.

LoB's position is justified.
x8008's position is unreasonable (and fairly incomprehensible).

=squeak=

viraladbuilder

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 10:16:20 PM

That log, putting the argument to the side, was very informative to me because I have been wanting to create a faucet for a few months now. I was very close to getting one setup but have not seen anywhere as to what kind of cost can actually be involved, which left me uncomfortable jumping into unknown territory.

So, I will ask here.

What can I expect to be paying out per day if my faucet is listed on LOB and I am dispensing 100 satoshi per hour through microwallet?

If listed on LOB how many 24 hour uniques and total visits can be expected on an average day from LOB?

How much of a problem is bot traffic? I expect there must be some. How much?

Those are 3 concerns I have before jumping in. I always need to know what I am getting into before I begin.

Another concern I have is the situation with microwallet. My understanding is that microwallet itself will go away as the service we know it to be right now and 2 to 3 other individuals will acquire the scripts to run more microwallet type sites. My concern is based upon what my current timeline was before hearing of this. I have membership sites with a combined membership of over 80,000 people. The plan was to create a faucet to help promote my sites. I also planned on making a blog post on how to use microwallet and refer my members to LOB. That vast majority of my members, internet marketers of varying degrees, have yet to cross the bridge into BTC, which is what I am trying to do, create that bridge.

I became concerned and had to temporarily stop my plans because of not knowing what kind of time the microwallet situation is going to take to transition. If it is something that will be taking place in the next 1 to 2 weeks, I would easily wait until the transition takes place before I continue with my plans. I just dont want to start an education campaign, introduce people to microwallet and then after I get my members into using faucets and microwallet, have them in a situation where they have to change from microwallet to another microsite. It is all to common that when someone starts using a brand new site to the them, and then that site closes or announces it is closing its doors, they run away. And that would also hurt my trust level that my own members have with me. So, what is the estimated timeframe of this transition? Has a plan already been laid out to make the transition as easy as possible for those who use microwallet?

Something else I just thought of... If microwallet is going to become 2 or 3 other sites isn't that going to frustrate and potentially turn off a lot of microwallet users? After the transition it will then take them 2 to 3 times as much time to reach the minimums because all the faucet owners will not likely all switch to the same microsite, they will all spread out.
BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 01:06:18 PM

Hey x8008, I just wanted to let you know that I am a fairly respected faucet owner ( CoinPrizes.com has never gone dry in 6 months+ and over 0.5 BTC given away ), and was told the exact same thing as you when I tried to start a new faucet using an older custom script.

What did I do? I gladly deleted the custom script and downloaded the official Microwallet faucet. Why? Because I wanted to be included on LandofBitcoin so I did what I needed to do. It's his service, and he knows more about what his users want and how to make his site run better.

It sucks I spent 2 days customizing the other faucet script, but I am happy now with the traffic I am receiving. Comprende?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

dhavin

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:55:48 PM

Hey x8008, I just wanted to let you know that I am a fairly respected faucet owner ( CoinPrizes.com has never gone dry in 6 months+ and over 0.5 BTC given away ), and was told the exact same thing as you when I tried to start a new faucet using an older custom script.

What did I do? I gladly deleted the custom script and downloaded the official Microwallet faucet. Why? Because I wanted to be included on LandofBitcoin so I did what I needed to do. It's his service, and he knows more about what his users want and how to make his site run better.

It sucks I spent 2 days customizing the other faucet script, but I am happy now with the traffic I am receiving. Comprende?

Land of Bitcoin has every right to be demanding; his service is free and he knows his traffic. He knows that putting crappy faucets on the list will result in people being pissed off and dropping off of his list. He has every right to protect his interests and if you want his traffic, then you'll understand that by doing the right thing, you will not only be helping him generate traffic, but you will be helping yourself get more traffic.

After reading this thread I immediately went and upped my faucet payouts, which I have been smoothly running for about 9 months now. You have to understand that the traffic is our income. If you fuck the users, they will learn that there is nothing good about bitcoins, and go away. How does this help with the adoption of the currency? We don't need any more cowboys with their dicks swinging in the wind.

http://www.scratch4satoshis.com/ - 1600 satoshi/hour 2 MILLION SATOSHI minimum weekly lottery draw! Get your tickets submitted!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: