Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:40:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 children' Father will execute himself because MTGOX  (Read 4594 times)
hero2w (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 12:19:23 AM

In fact, you are lost the Great Way. Your mind became corrupt, you lost your social and human behavior, finally you forgot human's original goal.

If our son come to me anytime, because he is hungry, I give food to him, if our daughter cry because storm in midnight, I calm her, if our baby shouts because sleepy, I will rock him. No thinking, no speculation, no profit, just help. This is our way.

I am a zen teacher and Buddhist nearly 30 years. I have to say, you are wrong, and you lost our original goal.

Your support desk call itself zen desk. No, it is not a zen desk, you are not a zen desk.

Zen means, save others, care others, and help others. Our original goal is simple: to save the people, to save all beings.

Bitcoin is a technology jump, and nothing more, but must lot of developing, because, it's based unsocial behavior, as speculation, fear and profit.

In Buddhism we say, you lost your clear mind, and you are not different like a hungry daemon for money. In fact, you are in big trouble, because your unsocial mentality.

In this reason, I offered many times by email, change your mind, and come and help to save the world economy, help the other peoples, help the poor peoples.

But, you are so proud, you are so rich, you are so power, and you don't want to face of the truth.

The truth is simple, you can decide about other peoples life and money, and you have no spirit for that, you have no skill for that, you have no social responsibility for that, you have no wisdom for that.

You are a so proud people, who say zen, but you don't know nothing about that.
Zen means love, responsibility, care, help, save.

Robert Hegedus
1st Hungarian Zen Patriarch
by secret Dharma transmission with Zen Master Seung Sahn.

November 30, 2013 00:32

https://www.facebook.com/notes/540407642649984

November 30, 2013 02:17

Dear Robert,

We apologize for the delay.We completely understand and really sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.We will surely help you in processing your withdrawals however as informed we are unable to process 100.000 EUR as one transaction as our Bank has imposed limits and the withdrawal over 50,000 Euros cannot be processed which will bring up with an error so we kindly request you to split the transactions as two as 50,000 Euros each.And if you wish to initiate the withdrawal via International as informed you will have to add your Bank details with the transfer type as Intl and add the Bank account to initiate via wire transfer.Unfortunately all Bank accounts go through validation process and we will not be able to add Bank account and initiate withdrawal on your behalf.We request you to proceed as informed and we will be able to help you without much delay.Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Best regards,

Mt.Gox Team
https://www.mtgox.com

[Attention: Please protect your account using OTP to ensure that your funds are safe and secure. Failing to do so makes your information vulnerable to hackers.
Please visit https://mtgox.com/security]

December 02, 2013 13:02
Robi
Hello, don't figure out later, we made something wrong with our money in withdrawal. Check my every single steps in my account. Do not cancel again our withdrawing with any stupid reason, do not play with our saving.

1. I just added my HSBC Bank Malta International account in your page.
That is correct?

2. I want withdraw 100.000 EUR to my HSBC Bank Malta International. Not 2x50.000 EUR, just one time 100.000 EUR. That is correct?

Do not say again, I was wrong, step all step and put our withdraw in first and priority in order, because October 17. We need back our money now.

zenrobi

December 02, 2013 17:16
Gene
Support Desk
Dear Valued Customer,

Sorry for the delay.The Bank account added has been validated by our AML team ,you will be able to initiate the withdrawal via International and update us once its initiated.As we have delays in processing via normal method via wire transfer ,our Bank has provided an option to process it manually with the fee of 5%. Please update us once its initiated. The other transaction made for 7,699.54000 € has been processed and should appear in your Bank account,let us know once you receive the funds.

Best regards,

Mt.Gox Team
https://www.mtgox.com

[Attention: Please protect your account using OTP to ensure that your funds are safe and secure. Failing to do so makes your information vulnerable to hackers.
Please visit https://mtgox.com/security]

December 04, 2013 17:08
Robi
Are you kidding us? You don't accept our bank account, what you accepted before, it is under validating 3 days? You changed 7.777 EUR withdraw status from processing to pending?

This is your Christmas present to a family? Why you continue this bastard action? Why are you playing with my life?

THAT IS NOT YOUR MONEY! Understand? Nothing to you! That is not yours.

Who is that man, who leading zen desk? Who is that man, who decided to cancel our withdraw? Who decided our life?

Who is the boss in zen desk? Give me his name! I was not joke, I will stop eating and die, if you don't transfer back our money. I started withdraw nearly 2 months ago!

I want to know, who is that man exactly, who is holding our money back. I want his name, I want talk with that man, who wants to kill me.

December 04, 2013 17:22

Hello zenrobi,

We regret to inform you that the Withdrawal Center method you created for HSBC BANK MALTA International on Mon 02 Dec 2013 08:00:12 AM GMT was rejected by our validation system, for the following reason :

Withdraw method are limited to where funds first came from. In this case the only method that could be saved within your account will be HU68117750322317001800000000. Account from "HU"

If you would like further information or assistance in relation to this, please do not hesitate to contact support at support@mtgox.com.

Kind regards

Mt.Gox Support Team
Robi
What are you doing?
WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

You asked me preciously many times, you asked me to put my HSBC account to international! Now, you rejected my HSBC account what you are asked before. You rejected our HSBC account!

This is crazy!

You are not accepted the HSBC bank account, what you accepted before?

You are kidding us! What are you doing? What are you doing? HSBC is our EUR account, other bank account is USD. My money is in EUR, not USD.

And how you figured out 5% fee for transfer? Your faq wrote before 4000jpy only.

You are bandits! I want to know the boss's name, you stole our money.

December 04, 2013 19:00

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gcr0n

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 01:31:59 AM

note to self: never ever gamble all life savings on something that can make you lose all ( wait i already knew that! )

especially if you have children..

if this is a true story, keep your mind clear, save all contact, find someone that can help you.

posting it on here might feel good, but it will not solve anything.

btc: 1MDQVRQLZe1Y6Vqa5krreHVkFj6fz8sXGd
xapo: 3NpqxQgQXe3HDW6BZNXn3XDvhWh7r3eyi2
LTC: LWs7EK5A8oQBMiGagJsgwgAA5o3ecWkTmY
Doge: D72wxwxjHJun6CiyibcvfZNV2HN7TFpCF3
amdcpus

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 03:37:24 AM

sorry op
nether

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 03:54:16 AM

Can't he buy bitcoins and then sell them?

He could but he would still be stuck not being able to withdraw cash from MtGOX but I think language barrier is the bigger issue here. MtGox support should treat this guy with a bit more care because if this is real he is in full on panic mode and pain for him is real and physical.
7Priest7

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:19:30 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2013, 04:30:18 AM by 7Priest7

In fact, you are lost the Great Way. Your mind became corrupt, you lost your social and human behavior, finally you forgot human's original goal.
All humans are born with a original goal?Huh
News to me.
If our son come to me anytime, because he is hungry, I give food to him, if our daughter cry because storm in midnight, I calm her, if our baby shouts because sleepy, I will rock him. No thinking, no speculation, no profit, just help. This is our way.
You chose to have kids, taking care of your kids gets no points in my book.

I am a zen teacher and Buddhist nearly 30 years. I have to say, you are wrong, and you lost our original goal.
A zen teacher yet you haphazardly threaten suicide?
Such a blatant, obvious attempt to evoke unmerited sympathy for you...
LOL

Your support desk call itself zen desk. No, it is not a zen desk, you are not a zen desk.

Zen means, save others, care others, and help others. Our original goal is simple: to save the people, to save all beings.
No, Zen teaches enlightenment through meditation, something you clearly know nothing about.

Bitcoin is a technology jump, and nothing more, but must lot of developing, because, it's based unsocial behavior, as speculation, fear and profit.
Bitcoin is a crypto-currency, exchanges like mt.GOX are a blight to BTC as they distract from the real goals of BTC.

In Buddhism we say, you lost your clear mind, and you are not different like a hungry daemon for money. In fact, you are in big trouble, because your unsocial mentality.
We have previously established that based off your own statements, you simply cannot be a Zen teacher/practitioner.

In this reason, I offered many times by email, change your mind, and come and help to save the world economy, help the other peoples, help the poor peoples.
Again you ramble on about helping people, Mt.GOX is disgusting and it is not a charity.

But, you are so proud, you are so rich, you are so power, and you don't want to face of the truth.
What truth should Mt.GOX face, your needy gimme gimme truth?

The truth is simple, you can decide about other peoples life and money, and you have no spirit for that, you have no skill for that, you have no social responsibility for that, you have no wisdom for that.
Mt.GOX is not all powerful, stop giving them so much power over you/the world.

You are a so proud people, who say zen, but you don't know nothing about that.
Zen means love, responsibility, care, help, save.
Again? Ironic.

You ramble too much, I grow tired of making this response.

My advice to you, pause, analyze your situation, meditate, follow a reasonable logical course of action that is most likely to provide the results you want/need.

Rambling on to a forum that has no influence on mt.GOX is a fruitless endeavor for you.
sweetNlow

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:27:40 AM

I hope this is a joke....if not OP I honestly think your kids and wife would rather have their husband/father, and be far more happy. Money doesn't buy life. Find someone in person to talk to!!!
lightshadow

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:29:21 AM

Never put all your money in one investment. Never invest money you don't already consider gone.
lindatess

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:40:33 AM

Why don't you want the money to be put into the account where you deposited from?

The process you are describing makes you seem like a money mule. You should be indifferent to having money in Hungary and Malta.

I don't know what you are trying to do by making this public, but it isn't going to make mtgox care because they just following their AML regulations.

You realise we know that the IBAN starting with HU is from Hungary. Why are you trying to transfer the money to Malta, a known money laundering site and tax haven?

laowai80

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 08:06:48 AM

Bad acting, I wouldn't buy a 1-cent ticket to this drama.
Aenyen

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:33:36 AM

Sorry to hear that. Please don't hurt yourself.
DoubleMoo

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:44:01 AM

The person is putting so much into this story that I don't believe its a troll.
p4nd427

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 01:52:08 PM

I hope that things will turn out right for OP. Don't harm yourself, not worth it. Keep fighting for what they have from you and your family.
ajax3592

Activity: 210

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 02:16:19 PM

Read your username bro, it says "Hero" now c'mon act like one. RISE

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
cctekh

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 03:32:34 PM

[...]

Robert Hegedus
1st Hungarian Zen Patriarch
by secret Dharma transmission with Zen Master Seung Sahn

December 04, 2013 19:00

Are you sure you don't need the money for a drug addiction or something?  You sound like you are on something, or you are trolling hard.

If you aren't a troll, try acting more professional and less dramatic when communicating with businesses, and take the time to listen to their responses.  I'm actually pretty pleased by MtGox responses, might have to start using them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: