Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:55:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a good investment?  (Read 1681 times)
yitepaja

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:08:51 PM

No high risky investment is good but if you have money unsued and you want to take that risk then you are welcome.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:29:45 PM

When buying crypcurrency, Buffett said, "You do not invest when you do it. You are speculating. There is nothing wrong with that. If you want to bet others will come and pay more money in the near future, it's a kind of game. But that is not investment. " Are we participating in a game?
It's always a gamble to invest in bitcoin. Sometimes bitcoin could be like mind games. You encourage others to buy or discourage them in order to sell their coins atleast to gain some favor. Creating FUD is an example. If you spread too much fear among coin holders many will probably fear losing their investments so that they will eventually sell it and gaining won't even be a consideration.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:03:33 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment now since it has established in the market in the year 2009 ,its price was the usual very low and during the last eight years time was required for the bitcoin to grow from the bottom to 20k USD at last December and now its price has gone down to around 9K usd at the bearish market.Now the market sector is expecting a bullish trend due to its wide popularity and attraction in the market.Now bitcoin is considered as a good investment for the future

billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:04:18 PM

Yes, actually the price of all the cryptocurrencies is speculative, but this is ok,  scince we as crypto guys can still have money on it.
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:05:34 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment but will depend on your earnings status. I hear good feedback or great results after they invest in bitcoin. If you want to invest, you have to invest some money you are willing to lose and you are willing to take risks but when we buy when bitcoin is at low level and we sell it at a high level of course we can get big profit Wink
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:22:04 PM

yes, I think bitcoin is a lucrative investment because bitcoin has an ever-increasing price and many people are interested in bitcoin and buy bitcoin so bitcoin prices will also increase as demand
Choghonl

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:27:01 PM

Bitcoin is always been a good investment and it has never been bad yes i know that its price decrease drastically over the past months but look at it right now it is eventually recovering, its price is maybe always fluctuate but its because of the small market that the bitcoin is in that makes it not stable in price but even with that new investors are coming making bitcoin back to the game again slowly rising on its way on top.

Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:31:03 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment but will depend on your earnings status. I hear good feedback or great results after they invest in bitcoin. If you want to invest, you have to invest some money you are willing to lose and you are willing to take risks but when we buy when bitcoin is at low level and we sell it at a high level of course we can get big profit Wink
Same with my thoughts, bitcoin is a good investment because of its profitable price. There are different cryptocurrencies but bitcoin is considered as the most popular one and the most valuable one. Thus, it would be really good investment since it can give you your ideal profit.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

When buying crypcurrency, Buffett said, "You do not invest when you do it. You are speculating. There is nothing wrong with that. If you want to bet others will come and pay more money in the near future, it's a kind of game. But that is not investment. " Are we participating in a game?

I prefer to hold bitcoin in the long run and I think it is not a game, but an investment that continues to grow and will benefit me.
lodcoling

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:34:32 PM

In this situation, in my opinion, Bitcoin is a very good investment. Because the market is rising after a long time. But in case of investment you must have idle money in your hand. That means the investment should be long term. If you invest in BTC for a short period of time you may not gain.
imagine313

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

cryptocurrency is not just a speculation, I think this is a real trade where prices can rise and fall at any time is more real than real-world trading in my opinion, because in the crypto the risk is as great as the result
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:43:40 PM

yes of course many people are investing their capitals in bitcoin they are collecting their money and investing,now a days its price going high and high thats why persons flowing towards to it,its a digital market and also risky,so its good time to move on.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
sunny7408

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:45:22 PM

Bitcoin is good investment in this time but altcoin could be also good option for investment.
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:52:09 PM

As it stands now, investing in bitcoin is among the very few profitable portfolio and individual can ever venture. This fact is undisputed when you actually know your way forward as to when to invest and when to wait. Investing at $6K and now reading $9k, that is so much impressive uplift.

I think maybe about 2 - 3 years investment in bitcoin will give you the advantage that good. I am sure that, because if you will be a long time investment bitcoin is one of the best choice.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:55:06 PM

Bitcoin is good investment in this time but altcoin could be also good option for investment.
When the market recovered, I found that the growth rate of the coin altcoins always higher than the BTC and ETH. This shows that when you invest more risk your profits will be higher.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Sliro

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:59:35 PM

bitcoin is a place to invest that is suitable for us to make money investing with these shares teach us to take advantage of henpon to provide benefits by joining bitcoin and investing or investing in shares.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:59:56 PM

Bitcoin is an investment because with patience after investing in bitcoin then the profit will show up. But if you are not patient to wait then you will sell of too early when the profit is not yet ready.
DatKing

Activity: 1022

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:03:29 PM

We can say that we participate in a some kind of game but we do it with real money too. So, i believe that Bitcoin is as good investment as real money. Bitcoin is getting better as the time goes. More people start to know about Bitcoin and want to use it.

Ibas samara

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Depending on what you mean, investment in cryptocurrency is different from gold investment. price changes from time to time make some people speculate to make a profit. investement its goal to gain profit, and I think if you want to invest in cryptocurrency then choose a coin that you think has a good prospect.and of course bitcoin investment is a good choice, because in addition to the highest exchange rate, bitcoin is the forerunner of the cryptocurrency that exists today.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:10:32 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment but it is also very risky especially seeing the value of bitcoin that now always down and unstable, the risk losing very was great then I recommend to now we thought was back to the right if you want to invested in bitcoin or not.
Bitcoin is a good investment where you can assure that you can able to make money or will help you to multiply your money. However, it is still risky investment because the price is not stable and it always change. Lastly, just invest in bitcoin and earn good profit in the near future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: