Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:55:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinZ Super Store  (Read 607 times)
plogank (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 02:58:34 AM

I realize this would go better in another forum but being a Newbie with only around 2 hours I can't post there yet.

I've been watching BitcoinZ Super Store and they have quite a diverse selection however, I find the prices are quite high.  I've seen some  things I might purchase were it not for that.

It's my thought we need more and more trade using Bitcoins to make this thing work but not for extra high prices.

http://www.bitcoinz.ca/shop/

Just a thought....

If you like this post a donation would be nice....  1PhCzA9o1jcwHr7PR4mxea8nJYUJWpKAGb

Besides, It'll drive me crazy trying to figure where it came from.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 03:40:10 AM

I realize this would go better in another forum but being a Newbie with only around 2 hours I can't post there yet.

I've been watching BitcoinZ Super Store and they have quite a diverse selection however, I find the prices are quite high.  I've seen some  things I might purchase were it not for that.

It's my thought we need more and more trade using Bitcoins to make this thing work but not for extra high prices.

http://www.bitcoinz.ca/shop/

Just a thought....

Yes I would say the prices are very high considering what they are selling.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2011, 12:35:43 AM

With the instability and inherent problems with retailing for Bitcoins - don't expect too many static stores selling things. If you do see them they will ALWAYS be over priced in order to compensate for the additional difficulties resulting from accepting them as payment such as currency conversion, hacking, price fluctuation.... etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: