Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:54:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL has Black Friday SALE!!! Be careful  (Read 7244 times)
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 12:27:00 AM

I ordered a single last week for the hell of it after they said shipping form stock. I suspected it was a complete lie. I received the unit today to my complete and utter shock. This appears to be the only transaction I will not get raped on.

I received my Black Friday order today as well.  They did forget the PCI-e extension cables I ordered though.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eman5oh

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 01:46:06 AM

I ordered a single last week for the hell of it after they said shipping form stock. I suspected it was a complete lie. I received the unit today to my complete and utter shock. This appears to be the only transaction I will not get raped on.

I received my Black Friday order today as well.  They did forget the PCI-e extension cables I ordered though.

Consider yourself lucky, has any received a black Friday jala? I'm still waiting on my June Jala.
xstr8guy

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 03:09:04 AM

I received my Black Friday order today as well.  They did forget the PCI-e extension cables I ordered though.

Consider yourself lucky, has any received a black Friday jala? I'm still waiting on my June Jala.

Jalapeños were not listed as immediate delivery during the Black Friday sale as far as I know.  When I looked, only Singles and MiniRigs were offered.  And later Little Singles were added, I think.
elaramus

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 03:33:12 AM

When I made my purchase, Jalapenos were listed as "In Stock - For Immediate Delivery"
xstr8guy

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 05:00:03 AM

When I made my purchase, Jalapenos were listed as "In Stock - For Immediate Delivery"

I'm not saying that you're wrong but I do recall seeing the 3 miners on the Product page.  But only the Single and MiniRig had the text "for immediate delivery".  But then again, I wasn't interested in the Jalapeno so maybe I didn't look that closely.  But one thing I do recall was seeing a Jalapeno backlog still on Jody's blog and others mentioning that fact on the forum here.

Overall though, I couldn't be happier with this purchase from BFL.  Now if they could just figure out how to fix my first day Monarch preorder so I don't miss out on early delivery if it happens.  And yes, I do actually think they will deliver the Monarch much quicker than they did the first gen stuff.  But I'm not wearing rose-colored glasses either.
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 05:19:28 AM

This was from Jody's blog a week ago:

Thanksgiving Blog
by
BFL_Jody 11-28-2013 at 04:31 PM

Jalapenos 5 gh/s: All jalapeños shipping in the next few days

Little Singles 25 gh/s and 30 Upgrades: ALL CAUGHT UP

Single 50 gh/s and 60 Upgrades: ALL CAUGHT UP

MiniRigs: ALL CAUGHT UP

I have received all the BFL units I had on order and they have paid for themselves. Not sure if units purchased now would pay for themselves, certainly not mining just BTC.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 07:58:28 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2013, 05:40:52 PM by Bicknellski

This was from Jody's blog a week ago:

Thanksgiving Blog
by
BFL_Jody 11-28-2013 at 04:31 PM

Jalapenos 5 gh/s: All jalapeños shipping in the next few days

Little Singles 25 gh/s and 30 Upgrades: ALL CAUGHT UP

Single 50 gh/s and 60 Upgrades: ALL CAUGHT UP

MiniRigs: ALL CAUGHT UP

I have received all the BFL units I had on order and they have paid for themselves. Not sure if units purchased now would pay for themselves, certainly not mining just BTC.

Good for you hero. Wouldn't it be nice if everyone had the same experience you did?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: