Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:00:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happend 2140 all BTC are mined  (Read 410 times)
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:26:19 AM

What happens in 2140 when the last BTC was mined with the confirmations of the transactions in the blocks and thus with the block rewards. There should not be more BTC than Rewards, because 21 Mill BTC were gemined.
How are the transactions then confirmed?

I see no reason why should I be worried about this, neither my children Smiley by that time, Earth might not even exist anymore, seeing the way this civilization is progressing...

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lehbane

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:38:49 AM

Well, in that case, I believe that one ICO project will develop another good project wherein their coin is only acquired by mining and not buying, but they need a hell of a plan to come up with a good result.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:49:10 AM

it just only 4 Million to mined, maybe its not last up to 2140 maybe it just 10 years again? after that maybe bitcoin price will be rising up if bitcoin still popular and maybe it will makes changes orthey will makes another child coin like BCH to be mined and of couse the price is lower than bitcoin

Voodont

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:59:15 PM

What happens in 2140 when the last BTC was mined with the confirmations of the transactions in the blocks and thus with the block rewards. There should not be more BTC than Rewards, because 21 Mill BTC were gemined.
How are the transactions then confirmed?

In theory transaction fees will "reward" the miners, but unless computers become smaller, faster, and smarter, then I doubt there will be any profit in this. One solution to this is to move over to a proof of stake system, but then again, how will this really effect Bitcoin prices? 2140 is a long time away... Its hard to say how many advancements there will be. Perhaps there will be a whole new system altogether.
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:09:42 PM

if that's the year I'm sure million is a bitcoin because bitcoin will get an update every year so you know that bitcoin price is too high for that year so it's best to store bitcoin so it will not override the latter and stock it in your wallet for your future
onurgozupek

Activity: 1284
Merit: 591

In #Bitcoin me trust

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

Miners will have to continue mining for transaction confirmations. Transactions written in a block will still need to be confirmed by miners. Indeed mining will not be profitable but I think at least pools will continue to run Bitcoin miners.
evanstinger

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:53:27 PM

we will be dead so it's not our problem ?? it's our kids' problem lol. I read somewhere that the transaction fees will cover the reward for mining. and that is interesting to see because the mining reward keeps getting small and the transaction fees are big as they are so maybe there will be a compromise somehow.

Hahahaha  Grin
I like your way of thinking (and sense of humour maybe), yes it could be our kids or grandkids' problem.
But, yeah it wouldn't matter anymore, at that era, BTC may be 100x worth than today, the transaction fees will be enough for mining rewards.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
iyemroker

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:04:32 AM

maybe what happens is Bitcoin very diebut kan once by the public, because the stock is up and can be in the expensive its the price.

believe Bitcoin will be like this going up and down for a matter of price even though Bitcoin is gone in the mine.
jurelmartin

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:24:35 AM

Miners will still have a task to do but that time they will not do mathematical problems to solve and rewards them a bitcoin but instead they will just do confirmations pf transactions around the blockchain and the reward that they will recieve is from the tx fees
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:32:48 AM

we will be dead so it's not our problem ?? it's our kids' problem lol. I read somewhere that the transaction fees will cover the reward for mining. and that is interesting to see because the mining reward keeps getting small and the transaction fees are big as they are so maybe there will be a compromise somehow.

Hahahaha  Grin
I like your way of thinking (and sense of humour maybe), yes it could be our kids or grandkids' problem.
But, yeah it wouldn't matter anymore, at that era, BTC may be 100x worth than today, the transaction fees will be enough for mining rewards.
Yes,it maybe enough because the price will be too much if the bitcoin can stay until that.But there is nothing new will happen in the process the miners will continue to do they task as always and they will receive the rewards as well but the problem maybe only high hashrate miners can get the rewards.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:43:54 AM

I dont think there is problem with the confirmation after bitcoin reached the max cap. 21 million btc. The good thing here is the price will rise because of the demand will become high and the supply will become limitted. So we better hold till we reached the max cap then we will see what will happen to bicoin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: