Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED)  (Read 358205 times)
MN-WORLD

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 12:06:06 PM

LOBSTEX IS NOW AVAILABLE ON :

MN-WORLD

Shared Masternodes and hosting service

Deposits recorded Through Website - No Discord Channels to watch for opening reservations!
Earnings pooled for total nodes - With additions of admin funded nodes to increase profits!
Low fees!
Payouts Weekly - All Payments Generated Automatically & Manually confirmed for Best Accuracy !
Custom User Dash - Your investments Stay Private - Adding New Features Daily!!!

We also offer developer funded nodes for instant earning nodes for new investors

MN-WORLD
www.mn-world.eu
Shared Masternode Servi
ArtemisioLuno

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:13:17 PM

kointel.com seems up and running....

lobstex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:17:39 PM

kointel.com seems up and running....

Its under TESTING Phase...
ArtemisioLuno

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:24:50 PM

Lot of news coming for Lobstex in these days!  Cool

After kointel testing, i read in Telegram that the new exchange is almost ready! Good job! (people dumping lobs and unlocking their masternodes will regret when this coin will go to the moon and they will never afford again the cost of setting up a MN)

I also read about a voting about a possible modification of the rewards percentage (PoS/MN) When/where can we vote?

PS:
In the future we will be voting about budgetary tasks using the Masternode command mnbudget vote? I have a MN running but i never used the voting commands, can somebody explain how it works exactly? I just read on the whitepaper about the commands mnbudget show
 and mnbudget vote, tried in the console gives me this:
Code:
Vote or show current budgets
This command is depreciated, please see individual command documentation for future reference

Available commands:
  prepare            - Prepare proposal for network by signing and creating tx
  submit             - Submit proposal for network
  vote-many          - Vote on a Lobstex initiative
  vote-alias         - Vote on a Lobstex initiative
  vote               - Vote on a Lobstex initiative/budget
  getvotes           - Show current masternode budgets
  getinfo            - Show current masternode budgets
  show               - Show all budgets
  projection         - Show the projection of which proposals will be paid the next cycle
  check              - Scan proposals and remove invalid
  nextblock          - Get next superblock for budget system

so is it deprecated command? i assume will be/is replaced by other command like mnbudgetvote?

Code:
mnbudgetvote "local|many|alias" "votehash" "yes|no" ( "alias" )

Vote on a budget proposal

Arguments:
1. "mode"      (string, required) The voting mode. 'local' for voting directly from a masternode, 'many' for voting with a MN controller and casting the same vote for each MN, 'alias' for voting with a MN controller and casting a vote for a single MN
2. "votehash"  (string, required) The vote hash for the proposal
3. "votecast"  (string, required) Your vote. 'yes' to vote for the proposal, 'no' to vote against
4. "alias"     (string, required for 'alias' mode) The MN alias to cast a vote for.

is there a guide/how to on this? or i can write one if i can gather enough informations from you about it.
lobstex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:13:46 AM

Lot of news coming for Lobstex in these days!  Cool

After kointel testing, i read in Telegram that the new exchange is almost ready! Good job! (people dumping lobs and unlocking their masternodes will regret when this coin will go to the moon and they will never afford again the cost of setting up a MN)

I also read about a voting about a possible modification of the rewards percentage (PoS/MN) When/where can we vote?

PS:
In the future we will be voting about budgetary tasks using the Masternode command mnbudget vote? I have a MN running but i never used the voting commands, can somebody explain how it works exactly? I just read on the whitepaper about the commands mnbudget show
 and mnbudget vote, tried in the console gives me this:
Code:
Vote or show current budgets
This command is depreciated, please see individual command documentation for future reference

Available commands:
  prepare            - Prepare proposal for network by signing and creating tx
  submit             - Submit proposal for network
  vote-many          - Vote on a Lobstex initiative
  vote-alias         - Vote on a Lobstex initiative
  vote               - Vote on a Lobstex initiative/budget
  getvotes           - Show current masternode budgets
  getinfo            - Show current masternode budgets
  show               - Show all budgets
  projection         - Show the projection of which proposals will be paid the next cycle
  check              - Scan proposals and remove invalid
  nextblock          - Get next superblock for budget system

so is it deprecated command? i assume will be/is replaced by other command like mnbudgetvote?

Code:
mnbudgetvote "local|many|alias" "votehash" "yes|no" ( "alias" )

Vote on a budget proposal

Arguments:
1. "mode"      (string, required) The voting mode. 'local' for voting directly from a masternode, 'many' for voting with a MN controller and casting the same vote for each MN, 'alias' for voting with a MN controller and casting a vote for a single MN
2. "votehash"  (string, required) The vote hash for the proposal
3. "votecast"  (string, required) Your vote. 'yes' to vote for the proposal, 'no' to vote against
4. "alias"     (string, required for 'alias' mode) The MN alias to cast a vote for.

is there a guide/how to on this? or i can write one if i can gather enough informations from you about it.

This entire process is completed in the Debug Console.

STEP 1
mnbudget prepare < name of proposal > < info link > < how many payments > < starting block > < payment address > < amount or payments >

STEP 2
Record the hash >

STEP 3
mnbudget submit < name of proposal > < info link > < how many payments > < starting block > < payment address > < amount or payments > < preparation hash >

STEP 4

mnbudget vote <proposal_hash> [yes|no]
ArtemisioLuno

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:14:11 AM

Thanks.

Also i was reading this news
https://www.ccn.com/25-crypto-networks-vulnerable-to-fake-stake-attack-are-your-funds-at-risk/

So I'm just wondering ... Does code of lobstex need mitigation for this?
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:40:24 AM

Thanks.

https://www.ccn.com/25-crypto-networks-vulnerable-to-fake-stake-attack-are-your-funds-at-risk/

they are working on it and will release new wallet soon
also they opened a vote in #opinion-poll (https://discord.gg/uDS6P9t) on discord for see if LOBS holders want change BR distribution
(actualy MN/PoS 60/40)

Option 1: Keep the masternode and stake reward percentage as same
 Option 2: Masternode 70% and Stake 30%

soixantedix

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:41:29 AM

are we going to have softwork because of 51% staking vulnerability? Can't join discord channel. Please share update here in the thread
ArtemisioLuno

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:18:18 PM

They said they will release a new wallet soon. They will announce here of course when is ready  Wink
lobstex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:47:06 AM

are we going to have softwork because of 51% staking vulnerability? Can't join discord channel. Please share update here in the thread

Yes, we will release new wallet soon.  Discord Link: https://discord.gg/pdUX3Uh
lobstex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:59:18 AM

we have engaged panda-bot in server for community interaction on discord. Kindly make good use of it... The command guide can be found out at:
 http://pandabot.fatpanda.club/guide.html

Quangcrypto1

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:16:05 PM

I took a look at your facebook page, you seemed to have gotten a bunch of people interested who know literally nothing about crypto currencies which is always a good thing. This is the Zerocoin This will be interesting to follow. Thanks.

ArtemisioLuno

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:22:21 PM

Thanks.

they are working on it and will release new wallet soon
also they opened a vote in #opinion-poll (https://discord.gg/uDS6P9t) on discord for see if LOBS holders want change BR distribution
(actualy MN/PoS 60/40)

Option 1: Keep the masternode and stake reward percentage as same
 Option 2: Masternode 70% and Stake 30%

This better article says is an issue with PoSv3 https://www.zdnet.com/article/security-flaws-found-in-26-low-end-cryptocurrencies

At the bottom of the article there is a GitHub link with demo code to reproduce and test the vulnerability.

For me is the same as I'm both staking and getting MN incomes. But for curiosity what is vote results?
lobstex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:24:31 AM

Lobstex has come a long way in last few months and what we had promised to provide LOBS as a perfect use case is being derived from the XLobs Exchange. We are happy to announce that we will launch XLobs next week with BTC pairs. In future we will strive for a USD pair (depending on License). We have kept security as the main concern so we will go for both Hot and Cold wallets with KYC. More features will be announced in coming days. Thanks for the patience...

lobstex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:46:12 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 06:15:39 AM by lobstex

Please DO NOT register before Feb 18, 2019 on XLobs.org

lobstex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:19:17 AM

Lobs Exchange will be released next three days.
Will it can actually help the Lobstex price in the coming weeks, and might for long period later that launch day.
The temporary price of Lobstex is too low, and total volume has been nearly zero.

Yes, we are trying to get the use case for LOBS; XLobs and Kointel
Kastro55

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:19:41 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2019, 01:46:28 AM by Kastro55

Will it can actually help the Lobstex price in the coming weeks, and might for long period later that launch day.
The temporary price of Lobstex is too low, and total volume has been nearly zero.

Are you planning to make a voting for Lobs for listing on XLobs?
For example, 1 vote = 1 Lobs Smiley
That would be a good idea.
Kastro55

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:35:41 AM

And it would be nice to make a exchange pairs LOBS/{COIN}
Kastro55

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:45:34 AM

lobstex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:05:49 AM

And it would be nice to make a exchange pairs LOBS/{COIN}

Yes, we have future plans to have LOBS as base currency, but for that it has to be highly liquid and we are working in that aspect.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: