Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:53:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 cryptocurrencies to invest in for May 2018  (Read 773 times)
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:46:43 AM

I will nit touch any of them especially EOS, do you think EOS has more legs to run after the recent bull run. there are some projects in the space that are very good and undervalued because the market have not really they are not listed on strong exchange when they do they will give huge return on investment that most of these over priced projects
Exactly, those are not bad projects, but those coins already pumped, congratulations if you bought at the ico price but for everyone else those are not very good options to earn money in the short term, if anything those coins are candidates to be long term holds and nothing more, but if I want a coin to hold for a long term then I'll just choose bitcoin.
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:32:53 AM

many people will probably each with bitcoin and ethereum them. but among it, all EOS and NEO also slowly grows and is currently quite interesting Center of attention everyone. in the long term, I think this coin can give you maximum results.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:38:05 AM

I'm more optimistic about the OMG, which looks like it can shake up the entire Asian payment industry.
Because OMG is a very good token, I have always been very optimistic.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Herry toer

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:58:10 AM

yes, now the market keeps going up this is the right time to invest, and I think three good coins for investment right now are Ethereum, Neo, and IOTA, I see the development of all three very good coins so it is suitable for investment.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:59:57 AM

My top 3 coin choices would be ETH, Ripple and LTH because based on my observation on these coins in relation to the market performance, these coins were doing better performance so far. In the current price growth, these coins were always on the uptrend movement and surely continue to grow much higher in the coming months. Therefore, I believed that this will give potential return of investment to the future investors of this coins. I had already started to consider in putting investment to these coins.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:04:14 AM

Invest in ICO instead. The Abyss, Skyfchain, Moneto are good projects. EOS, NEO, OMG are good too but investing in ICO is always better. Before investing read carefully about the project to stay safe from scam.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:04:28 AM

It does not matter, now almost all coins will grow. You can buy any coin from the top 20, and make a profit within a couple of weeks.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
henry056

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:34:43 AM

as of today i don't have top 3 Crypto currencies to invest with but i have only one that i think will fits your qaulification . If you have heard of Bitxoxo it is much better , but do you know that this was the best trading platform i have seen since i started crypto . It was started 2016 and until now they are smoothly running the features are really great and i can say that it has capability to exceed the other major trading platform today . Get some idea about the project about bitxoxo you will be amaze of it
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:36:12 AM

Invest in Ambit Mining ICO, minimal investment is 100$, and chance of success is huge.
Milansilver7

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:45:29 AM

My brothers, cousins ​​and friends discuss Omisego seriously, they exchange data and they are very enthusiastic Omisego will be one of the good coins for long term investment, this coin makes a very significant movement, I think besides omisego I think chain ve and Gems also have good opportunities for long-term investments.
Pritt

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:51:49 AM

In May ETH can bloom, NEO and EOS show good results so far
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:06:34 AM

everybody has their own minds in determining the best coin to make an investment, as I am currently investing in bitcoin, ethereum and ADA I see 3 coins that will give me a profit by the end of the year
lesmana

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:08:15 AM

to invest now I suggest in Ethereum, EOS, and Bitcoin Cash these three coins are good enough for investment and development of these three coins is very good, so do not hesitate to choose it for your investment.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:08:38 AM

I will nit touch any of them especially EOS, do you think EOS has more legs to run after the recent bull run. there are some projects in the space that are very good and undervalued because the market have not really they are not listed on strong exchange when they do they will give huge return on investment that most of these over priced projects
That is true EOS is now overvalued and will not rise again, you should invest into altcoin with lower market cap.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:14:08 AM

What do you think about the coin Cortex? Many publications write about its great potential

Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:18:38 AM

In my opinion, I would say that, its best to invest into good projects with good team and fantastic idea.

My top three altcoins to invest in for may 2018 is

Etherum
WANCHAIN
Zilliqa.

These are my best three
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:31:12 AM

I will join the opinion of many, I consider the ETH, NEO, MIOTA as promising in May. Over the previous month, they showed stable growth.

bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:34:52 AM

In May, there are my best coin that I think will go up hard:
1. NEO
2. CPX (Apex)
*With NEO nothing to say much, NEO is ethereum of china. Since its launch, NEO hasn’t disappointed and it has risen in the top 10 most valuable currencies after being just two years on the market. Smart contracts are the future of blockchains and NEO is the next generation of smart contracts and this is why NEO can be one of the biggest currencies in 2018.
*Apex has partnerships with Onchain and Neo provide the team an excellent resource for blockchain development expertise. As an NEP-5 token, CPX will be a pioneering project of the NEO Smart Economy. For a team that is making their first foray into the world of blockchain, these partnerships are essential.

Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:45:46 AM

In May I expect explosive growth from EOS, ETH and KNC. Now my portfolio consists of these three coins which in the near future should occur significant events that will push the price up.
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:48:27 AM

Invest in ambit Mining ICO - very good project, with very good team, so take a look, you will get profit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: