Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:49:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting into the mining game  (Read 1750 times)
emanymton (OP)

Activity: 219
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 04:51:29 AM

800k to drop on mining hardware... any ideas?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coin.Karma

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 04:59:34 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2013, 05:30:26 AM by Coin.Karma

I have pre-orders for the new KnC miner 3 TH/S miners. I have pre-orders for 4 of them. Only 1200 in production. PM THE PRICE you are willing to pay, if you are interested. Of course we can use an escrow for the deal.

thanks
sushi

Activity: 238

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:05:26 AM

With that much capital, you might want to find a few more equal partners and start your own Chip Design, then in 3-5 months you'll be mining like no others.  All the 28nm or 20nm chips to yourself.

or Simply invest in the exchange market.  You may not double in really a short time, but you can get 10% or more return each day if you ride the wave right in short sales.

>>> PM me for New ASIC Miner's Info.  We will go check it out <<<
FEEL GENEROUS TODAY?  ==> 1AHNusc3BQA2QJCokySAQ1Qtymr1ZyAG6P
emanymton (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:31:45 AM

With that much capital, you might want to find a few more equal partners and start your own Chip Design, then in 3-5 months you'll be mining like no others.  All the 28nm or 20nm chips to yourself.

or Simply invest in the exchange market.  You may not double in really a short time, but you can get 10% or more return each day if you ride the wave right in short sales.

I would love to find partners but have no idea where to start.
Also by the time we get it out I would imagine we would be pwned by other companies. Good idea though I may look into it.
I tried the exchange thing, I would have about 3-4mil now if i wasn't so bad at trading  Cry
emanymton (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:32:38 AM

I have pre-orders for the new KnC miner 3 TH/S miners. I have pre-orders for 4 of them. Only 1200 in production. PM THE PRICE you are willing to pay, if you are interested. Of course we can use an escrow for the deal.

thanks

Naw I'm cool, I have access to their shop directly and may go with this if nothing else avails itself. Thanks anyways  Wink
Coin.Karma

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:43:49 AM

thanks

Naw I'm cool, I have access to their shop directly and may go with this if nothing else avails itself. Thanks anyways  Wink

guess I was just hoping for too much hehe, thanks
sushi

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 07:19:06 AM

May be contact KnC and see if you can be one of their new investor?

Hey, If you put the cash into the Exchange, I'll trade it for you daily!  Short Sales   Grin

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 09:42:29 AM

The Wasp & Hive.

Disruptive Innovation.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=325181.0

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Vanderi

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 11:37:32 AM

The Wasp & Hive.

Disruptive Innovation.

With a head on your shoulders, look into this option.

emanymton (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 11:55:07 AM

Hey, If you put the cash into the Exchange, I'll trade it for you daily!  Short Sales   Grin
Sorry bud, it would be downright cretinous of me to start handing out large amounts of cash to strangers on a forum.
Maybe if I had about 10x more though  Smiley

The Wasp & Hive.

Disruptive Innovation.

I like very much, pm incoming.
Love that the management meetings are in canberra, just down the rd from me.

The Wasp & Hive.

Disruptive Innovation.

Looks like the best gh/$ ratio around by far and I may be able to help get their production costs way down with the large volume.
I don't have much technical expertise unfortunately I'm just a caveman mashing buttons  Embarrassed
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:15:54 PM

Sorry bud, it would be downright cretinous of me to start handing out large amounts of cash to strangers on a forum.

The Wasp & Hive.

Disruptive Innovation.

The Wasp & Hive.

Disruptive Innovation.

Looks like the best gh/$ ratio around by far and I may be able to help get their production costs way down with the large volume.
I don't have much technical expertise unfortunately I'm just a caveman mashing buttons  Embarrassed
Best ratio?  Did you read that this is just a board and you have to buy the chips seperately?  Don't be fooled by Bick's smooth advertising, he's already failed at one project where all he had to do was add chips to a board and sell them.  He's just drooling over your $800k and nothing else(well... unless you believe Inaba...)

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
emanymton (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:32:48 PM

The Wasp & Hive.

Disruptive Innovation.

The Wasp & Hive.

Disruptive Innovation.

Best ratio?  Did you read that this is just a board and you have to buy the chips seperately?  Don't be fooled by Bick's smooth advertising, he's already failed at one project where all he had to do was add chips to a board and sell them.  He's just drooling over your $800k and nothing else(well... unless you believe Inaba...)
I wasn't aware of his failure to do anything.
I was under the impression that it was more avalon's screwup than anybody else's,
but I kinda stopped paying attention after it bacame apparent avalon weren't shipping on time and bkkcoins went mia.

I noticed the wasp project was started by an aussie before he had anything to do with it but thought nothing of it cos they were using older gen chips.
I like that side of things especially cos I'm in aus myself so would be able to have much more active participation.

When time to deployment is factored in $5/gh early jan will be a lot better than $3/gh in march.

Your concern is duly noted and I will proceed with extreme caution, thanks for the heads up.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:48:35 PM

Your concern is duly noted and I will proceed with extreme caution, thanks for the heads up.

Careful when listening to anyone on this forum.  Mr BCP19 is a stoic BFL and Inaba Fanboi.  Both seem to have a personal agenda against others on this forum.  Do your own research please and form your own opinion.  I'm not advocating one or the other I have never done business personally with either company.
sushi

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:52:47 PM

Hope you knew I was joking about the short sales right?  

I put up that face icon... Grin Grin Grin

emanymton (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:11:08 PM

Careful when listening to anyone on this forum.  Mr BCP19 is a stoic BFL and Inaba Fanboi.  Both seem to have a personal agenda against others on this forum.  Do your own research please and form your own opinion.  I'm not advocating one or the other I have never done business personally with either company.
Thanks for the input flying hellfish, I honestly can't understand how anybody could support inaba.

I mean it's bad enough that the company has pulled a scam the likes of which has not been seen since pirateat40, breaking just about every single trade law in existence.
But Inaba's "What the fuck you gonna do about it?" attitude is the icing on the cake  Kiss

I may be a terrible trader but I certainly have seen it all when it comes to scams and will be making up my own mind.

I really do appreciate your's and everybody else's input.

Cue Inaba popping up his villainous, pustuled swine face in an unrelated thread at the first mention of his name.

Whew, I wasn't sure. I didn't wanna hurt your feelings in case you were being cereal  Cheesy
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:36:44 PM

Careful when listening to anyone on this forum.  Mr BCP19 is a stoic BFL and Inaba Fanboi.  Both seem to have a personal agenda against others on this forum.  Do your own research please and form your own opinion.  I'm not advocating one or the other I have never done business personally with either company.
Thanks for the input flying hellfish, I honestly can't understand how anybody could support inaba.

I mean it's bad enough that the company has pulled a scam the likes of which has not been seen since pirateat40, breaking just about every single trade law in existence.
But Inaba's "What the fuck you gonna do about it?" attitude is the icing on the cake  Kiss

I may be a terrible trader but I certainly have seen it all when it comes to scams and will be making up my own mind.

I really do appreciate your's and everybody else's input.

Cue Inaba popping up his villainous, pustuled swine face in an unrelated thread at the first mention of his name.

Whew, I wasn't sure. I didn't wanna hurt your feelings in case you were being cereal  Cheesy

It was quite funny, looking back on the bASIC days when BFL appeared to pull numbers out of their ass just to squash bASICs phantom numbers (ya we all know how those "Estimates" worked out!).  The other bit I found hilarious was the "Fire Your Customer" Mantra Inaba ran around spewing.  LOL if that was such a fantastic approach why are they not still doing it?  Hell as a customer you can't even "quit" any more let alone get fired!!!!

I could go on but I won't, I will wish you the best of luck on your investment though (whatever you decide)!
Gator-hex

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 03:47:02 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2013, 04:22:24 PM by Gator-hex

I would contract Black Arrow they're trying to raise the final part of $5m needed to put an ASIC into production, you could maybe work out a partnership deal or exclusive reseller deal for your location. 800k would go a long way to fill that 1.5m hole they're trying to raise. Black Arrow has a 100GH/s consumer product on the drawing board that could have the potential to go into retail stores that's never been done before it could be a big opportunity. Of course do your own due diligence.

We have funded more than 70% of the NRE from our own funds. We can get the remaining 30% from various investors but we wish to give our customers the opportunity to benefit of low prices while helping us complete this project.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=294197.0

Sitarow
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 07:08:53 PM

Bitfury or KNC have proven tech.

If KNCminer 20nm works out then you are set.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: