Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:12:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: del  (Read 183 times)
booogabooo (OP)

Activity: 233
Merit: 0

View Profile
del
July 07, 2019, 12:34:56 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2019, 11:15:37 AM by booogabooo

del

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:22:14 PM

AI based professional network where experts can earn BTC by replying to emails, accepting video or voice calls, private meetings and providing mentorship service
How this even possible by simply replying emails and video calls and message can possibly earn some btc?
--KYC for every user inside our network*
A very common thing that make users go away.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 09:16:51 PM

AI based professional network where experts can earn BTC by replying to emails, accepting video or voice calls, private meetings and providing mentorship service
How this even possible by simply replying emails and video calls and message can possibly earn some btc?

Mentorship is big business my friend. There are already consulting firms that are following this exact model with researchers and scientists. All you have to do is a simple google search for remote project mentorship and you will see the immense size of the market. So for crypto industry I can imagine the need for such a platform. But it would not be for everyone or anyone. You have to be a client with deep pockets and an expert with  deep knowledge.
booogabooo (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:16:13 PM

Mentorship is big business my friend. There are already consulting firms that are following this exact model with researchers and scientists. All you have to do is a simple google search for remote project mentorship and you will see the immense size of the market. So for crypto industry I can imagine the need for such a platform. But it would not be for everyone or anyone. You have to be a client with deep pockets and an expert with  deep knowledge.

Yes, thats right. Also KYC in projects similar to AskBrains is required. Let's look in LinkedIn network. There are dozen of fake, dead accounts.

If someone interested - let me know
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:30:44 PM

Thank you my friend on clarifying it out and i did make some google search and the thing you've said is true,This really had an immense size of market and would be applicable on crypto but such idea wont be easily achieved.For op,i guess this isn't fitted on Securities section yet the project is still on developing phase so the appropriate board would be Project Developments board.
booogabooo (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:06:37 PM

Thank you my friend on clarifying it out and i did make some google search and the thing you've said is true,This really had an immense size of market and would be applicable on crypto but such idea wont be easily achieved.For op,i guess this isn't fitted on Securities section yet the project is still on developing phase so the appropriate board would be Project Developments board.

Thanks for advice. Yes, this project is very big. But all goal can be achieved.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: