Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:55:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Moving Forward/Resolution Process  (Read 291885 times)
WeexUser

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:07:21 AM

You must be some sort of shrill account.  Did you lose all a lot of bitcoin through the WeExchange scam, and then come to this forum to make a new account, just posting how you believe Ukyo's BS?  You are either a severe idiot, or you are Ukyo, or you are being paid by Ukyo. Which one is it? I just can't fathom that anyone could be this happy and trusting when having their money stolen.

I mean anyone reading this: just go through WeexUser's post history.  Why would anyone of their own violation lose funds to WeExchange and then feel such resolve to post upwards of 70+ messages supporting the laughably thin premise that something legitimate happened to all of our deposits, instead of the much more likely answer: that we have been ripped off.
I made this account because I didn't see anyone (at that point) reporting having as many btc stuck as I do. Ukyo currently owe me more than 100btc.
I am obviously following this situation very close here on the forums and especially on IRC, to continuously try to detect any inconsistencies made by Jon or Danny that could prove this to be a scam.
Having followed this situation so close, I really think it is unlikely that Jon is a scammer.

Note that unlike you and some other people here who just spread unnecessary FUD, I try to post the provable facts of this situation. Every time I post something we can't prove at the moment, I make that fact clear by using words like "allegedly", "Ukyo said", quotes, etc. I also try to make it clear if I am speculating on what might have happened.

Anyways, here is the latest news from IRC #bitfunder today:
Ukyo had allegedly encountered problems while trying to update his custom bitcoind client as a quick fix the bad block issue.
He says that he will probably continue working on a new solution that is independent of the bitcoind version. A solution that wasn't possible when the system was originally implemented due to functionality added in later versions of bitcoind.(provable)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:12:08 AM

You must be some sort of shrill account.  Did you lose all a lot of bitcoin through the WeExchange scam, and then come to this forum to make a new account, just posting how you believe Ukyo's BS?  You are either a severe idiot, or you are Ukyo, or you are being paid by Ukyo. Which one is it? I just can't fathom that anyone could be this happy and trusting when having their money stolen.

I mean anyone reading this: just go through WeexUser's post history.  Why would anyone of their own violation lose funds to WeExchange and then feel such resolve to post upwards of 70+ messages supporting the laughably thin premise that something legitimate happened to all of our deposits, instead of the much more likely answer: that we have been ripped off.
I made this account because I didn't see anyone (at that point) reporting having as many btc stuck as I do. Ukyo currently owe me more than 100btc.
I am obviously following this situation very close here on the forums and especially on IRC, to continuously try to detect any inconsistencies made by Jon or Danny that could prove this to be a scam.
Having followed this situation so close, I really think it is unlikely that Jon is a scammer.

Note that unlike you and some other people here who just spread unnecessary FUD, I try to post the provable facts of this situation. Every time I post something we can't prove at the moment, I make that fact clear by using words like "allegedly", "Ukyo said", quotes, etc. I also try to make it clear if I am speculating on what might have happened.

Anyways, here is the latest news from IRC #bitfunder today:
Ukyo had allegedly encountered problems while trying to update his custom bitcoind client as a quick fix the bad block issue.
He says that he will probably continue working on a new solution that is independent of the bitcoind version. A solution that wasn't possible when the system was originally implemented due to functionality added in later versions of bitcoind.(provable)

Yup, everything about you reeks of bullshit. I'm guessing you are either a sockpuppet of Jon (ukyo) or one of his buddies. I'm 100% positive you're enjoying using other people's stolen funds.

Don't bother replying. You're on my ignore list now.

I'm grumpy!!
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:22:09 PM

How much longer are people going to give this, before they write off whats been taken, and pursue what ever it is they feel should happen?

Jon. How much more trust and patience do we give you? Cant be indefinate.
thecoinjournal

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 02:52:32 PM

How much longer are people going to give this, before they write off whats been taken, and pursue what ever it is they feel should happen?

Jon. How much more trust and patience do we give you? Cant be indefinate.

Yes, we need more info, Jon.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 08:34:58 PM

There are others that lost way more. I wonder why the thread with the list of claims doesnt contain the list anymore...

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
donut

Activity: 248
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:19:43 PM

There are others that lost way more. I wonder why the thread with the list of claims doesnt contain the list anymore...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aja0Sx1iSRWqdHVMOVI2NlE1azQzbHNGdlUzVmJVVmc&usp=drive_web#gid=0
Raman1983

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:43:00 PM

I have 69 shares Asicminer. How do I receive dividends?
WeexUser

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:32:11 AM

You have to convert them into direct shares first. Ukyo made a website especially for that: https://amclaims.weexchange.co/
You will receive your dividends when Friedcat transfer your shares. (typically within a week)
More details about the process can be found in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=148827.msg4224287#msg4224287

There are others that lost way more.
I am well aware that others (including you) have lost way more than I do but they hadn't reported it publicly at the time.

I wonder why the thread with the list of claims doesnt contain the list anymore...
The author of the claim thread removed the list from the post and said it was deleted by mods who were collaborating with Ukyo.
The author then later admitted that he was the one who removed it, so he was basically just spreading FUD Roll Eyes
Highlights from the story:
None of you will ever see a dime, Admins on this board are collaborators with Ukyo.
allright, I will stop being a child, I deleted them because of spite, how admins deleted my post about Ukyo's two kids......

Who is the kids now......... <---- this guy
thecoinjournal

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 03:48:10 AM

You have to convert them into direct shares first. Ukyo made a website especially for that: https://amclaims.weexchange.co/
You will receive your dividends when Friedcat transfer your shares. (typically within a week)
More details about the process can be found in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=148827.msg4224287#msg4224287

There are others that lost way more.
I am well aware that others (including you) have lost way more than I do but they hadn't reported it publicly at the time.

I wonder why the thread with the list of claims doesnt contain the list anymore...
The author of the claim thread removed the list from the post and said it was deleted by mods who were collaborating with Ukyo.
The author then later admitted that he was the one who removed it, so he was basically just spreading FUD Roll Eyes
None of you will ever see a dime, Admins on this board are collaborators with Ukyo.
allright, I will stop being a child, I deleted them because of spite, how admins deleted my post about Ukyo's two kids......

When do you expect we have some good news from Ukyo? Thanks

szmarco

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:48:38 AM

SO..No more news,Danny?
shaza4061

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 07:06:38 AM

anyone knows the new weexchange url?
tronsom

Activity: 63

www.coinangels.org

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 01:49:34 PM

Sorry if this was already addressed but I don't have time to go through all the posts.
My weex account is now showing 0 available, 0 withdrawn, 0 everything. Is this happening to anybody else?
thx

CoinAngels is a group of entrepreneurs focused on helping launch and develop digital currency related startups.
www.coinangels.org | Donate. Invest. Advise.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 01:56:40 PM

Ah... thats what happened... didnt notice this somehow.

Ukyo... i hope your plans work. Somehow it sounds like you still work on a technical solution to get the coins back. It doesnt match to you claiming that the coins are gone "how you have seen" but i think short time its better to let you try things.

WeexUser

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:20:33 PM

anyone knows the new weexchange url?
http://weexclaims.weexchange.co/ (you should see this link if you login to weex as well)
Note that Ukyo might not yet have fixed his bitcoind client which was broken by the "block 277596 issue".

My weex account is now showing 0 available, 0 withdrawn, 0 everything. Is this happening to anybody else?
That has happened before. Here is thread where Ukyo describes the problem: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=348468.msg4071275#msg4071275
I guess it is related to Ukyo working on the backend at the moment.

When do you expect we have some good news from Ukyo? Thanks
I don't expect that we will get any information about whatever happened with the funds for quite a while.
But I personally expect that he in this month will make an announcement about the "alternative methods" he have been talking about.
Ukyo also recently said on IRC that he is "hoping to have the details of the plans solidified soon".
tronsom

Activity: 63

www.coinangels.org

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 02:21:24 PM

That has happened before. Here is thread where Ukyo describes the problem: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=348468.msg4071275#msg4071275
I guess it is related to Ukyo working on the backend at the moment.

Thank you!

CoinAngels is a group of entrepreneurs focused on helping launch and develop digital currency related startups.
www.coinangels.org | Donate. Invest. Advise.
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:04:23 PM

I don't expect that we will get any information about whatever happened with the funds for quite a while.
But I personally expect that he in this month will make an announcement about the "alternative methods" he have been talking about.
Ukyo also recently said on IRC that he is "hoping to have the details of the plans solidified soon".
Mmmmh, that delicious smell of BS
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 11:35:37 PM

Mmmmh, that delicious smell of BS

Still the best bet to get something back at the moment. Everything other includes very big waiting time and can be done anytime later too.

Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:12:31 AM

The plan being most likely to get coins back from coinlenders. I would not count on it.
That, or some incredible timeline coincidence. Which is still possible, of course. Grin

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:24:51 AM

Basically what Ukyo is doing is saying stuff along the lines of 'announcement coming next week' and empty promises every week until everyone just sorts of lose interest and gives up on getting their stolen coins back.  This has been working for 2 months now and just continues to roll on.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Ziggy

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:37:42 AM

Sorry if this was already addressed but I don't have time to go through all the posts.
thx
Me +1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: