Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:49:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Moving Forward/Resolution Process  (Read 291885 times)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 02:33:48 PM

I like to asking other's opinions about involving legal action to against UKYO?? because I am considering to sue UKYO..... 

Im considering that too but i spoke with persons that know what happened and all tell me that ukyo's plan is the best bet getting my bitcoins back. So waiting some weeks or even months more wont hurt me very much but sueing him bears the risk that nothing comes back because the problem might be backed by the company, so ukyo dont have to pay, or that it takes years until a court decision is made and bitcoins come. If any.
For some reason weexchange as a company seems to be important for that "plan". Whatever it is.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thumper650

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:38:10 PM

I like to asking other's opinions about involving legal action to against UKYO?? because I am considering to sue UKYO..... 

... i spoke with persons that know what happened ...

May I ask who these people are?
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:40:58 PM

Im considering that too but i spoke with persons that know what happened and all tell me that ukyo's plan is the best bet getting my bitcoins back. So waiting some weeks or even months more wont hurt me very much but sueing him bears the risk that nothing comes back because the problem might be backed by the company, so ukyo dont have to pay, or that it takes years until a court decision is made and bitcoins come. If any.
For some reason weexchange as a company seems to be important for that "plan". Whatever it is.

You're full of shit. Sue the fucker. It's been two months with little to no communication. As soon as I have the time I'll go to Texas and start collecting up his assets myself.

For those who lost multiple bitcoins - you're a bunch of pussies waiting this long to do something. I've stabbed people over less money.

I'm grumpy!!
N_S

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 03:51:13 PM

I've stabbed people over less money.

We're dealing with a reasonable person here, obviously.
mgio

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:31:45 PM

It just keeps getting worse and worse.

Ukyo also owes 2,000 btc for ukyo.loan liabilities.

I guess he is hoping people just will forget about it and go away.

He has said before that he has very little so that if he is sued, the legal fees will eat up what little he has left and we will get nothing.

Perhaps he has forgotten that unless he declares personal bankruptcy he is liable for the full amount of the ukyo.loan shares. And since he is being investigated by the SEC, personal bankruptcy might not even protect him.

I think bitfunder and ukyo.loan investors deserve more attention than we have been getting from him.

He's missed the target for the ukyo.loan portal by several weeks now with no explanation. I hope he pops up and says something very soon. I'm willing to wait until the end of the week.
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:40:52 PM

Im considering that too but i spoke with persons that know what happened
Does the plan involve getting the coins back from TF?

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Pompobit

Activity: 736
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 11:52:23 PM

I wonder why Danny keeps quiet, a lot of people (included me) avoided a legal action because his intervention.

Personally, I'm losing patience...
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:20:05 AM

I wonder why Danny keeps quiet, a lot of people (included me) avoided a legal action because his intervention.

Personally, I'm losing patience...

Yep, Dannys/NEOBEEs involvement raised the expectations by a magnitude, and at the same time quashed the raising anger towards absent Ukyo. All that time, effort, negative association, and airplane fuel, for 6% return.

So gentlemen, wrong judgement call, or after months of waiting, am i/we to quick to judge?   
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 12:58:05 AM

You're full of shit. Sue the fucker. It's been two months with little to no communication. As soon as I have the time I'll go to Texas and start collecting up his assets myself.

For those who lost multiple bitcoins - you're a bunch of pussies waiting this long to do something. I've stabbed people over less money.

You will "collect" it? Im not sure how you will do this. If you want to sue him you are prepared for getting a court decision in months or years? Or should i take your "stabbed" more serious and your some kind of thug? Anyway... i think its nothing behind your loud appearence. You dont have a magic way to get the coins back either.

Im considering that too but i spoke with persons that know what happened
Does the plan involve getting the coins back from TF?

Unfortunately i dont have a clue what the plan is because... NDA... oh... sorry... that was ken... i dont know what ukyos excuse on the silence is.

It just keeps getting worse and worse.

Ukyo also owes 2,000 btc for ukyo.loan liabilities.

And he had the funds in weexchange wallet for sure since that wallet contained everything even his private funds.
I think thats another strong hint that no government agency is involved because if they seized because of bitfunder it wouldnt include seizing private funds of a person. The company funds ok, but the employees should be protected from it.

Ukyo... it would be cool when you explain your plans... you see people lose patience...

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
donut

Activity: 248
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:25:23 AM

And he had the funds in weexchange wallet for sure since that wallet contained everything even his private funds.

Okay I smell a strong scent of bullshit here.
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:05:19 AM

I am not only had BTC stuck with WeExchange, most are tied with UKYO's loan which is about 177BTC. and the rest is about 17 BTC stuck in WeEX.
this is everything I have ,I am a true BITCOIN supporter ,I sold my previous car to bought those BTC, I can't simply do nothing and let it go.
Personally ,I am not live in the USA ,to sue UKYO will become a bit difficult for me, but since I got US VISA, I think that would not be a big issue.
if anyone sees this message and who have any friend can be help in this case ,please refer he/she to me. I will contact he/she to discuss about the lawyer fee and all other things... I planed fly to Texas in March, if I can't find any lawyer before that date, I will go there and find a lawyer directly by visit local law firm.
also if anyone has UKYO's persona information as his home address,his age or his phone number. please PM me.  Wink
zxyzxy

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 10:35:21 AM

Hello, when will I see my coins? It has been months now and the operator/ukyo/whatever is still holding my coins hostage. Fucking worse than paypal and that is to say something.. For a month he did not write a single word about what was going on (which is completely unaceptable in this time when even people in third wolrd countries have internet) and actually I still dont know.. but from the looks of that exchange I wouldnt be surprised if it got hacked. I already used my chance to at least withdraw the approx. 6% that was available through claims, but I still have there 4,55 BTC.. that is around 4500USD, I make that in a year working full time. Next time please go and scam the top 1% or another upper class citizens and not poor people that are grasping for a chance at proper life through sometimes the only means they have and they can reach to, like right now the cryptocurrencies. What is completely mind boggling for me is the fact that weexchange is still up and operational, I cannot absolutely understand this, i feel like im going to cry and explode.. how can something like this happend and be allowed to continue to happen? please excuse my english, im not a native speaker.

also, how can i sue the people behind the exchange if i am not from us? has anyone sued them or at least tried to so far? how can i help there? some sort of petition or whatever will help..
BitcoinForumator
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 10:37:43 AM

Hello, when will I see my coins? It has been months now and the operator/ukyo/whatever is still holding my coins hostage. Fucking worse than paypal and that is to say something.. For a month he did not write a single word about what was going on and actually I still dont know.. but from the looks of that exchange I wouldnt be surprised if it got hacked. I already used my chance to at least withdraw the approx. 6% that was available through claims, but I still have there 4,55 BTC.. that is around 4500USD, I make that in a year working full time. Next time please go and scam the top 1% or another upper class citizens and not poor people that are grasping for a chance at proper life through sometimes the only means they have and they can reach to, like right now the cryptocurrencies. What is completely mind boggling for me is the fact that weexchange is still up and operational, I cannot absolutely understand this, i feel like im going to cry and explode.. how can something like this happend and be allowed to continue to happen? please excuse my english, im not a native speaker.

also, how can i sue the people behind the exchange if i am not from us? has anyone sued them or at least tried to so far? how can i help there? some sort of petition or whatever will help..

PM this to the man himself - Ukyo. Or better yet go tell him this personally.
zxyzxy

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 10:39:50 AM

how can i tell him this personally? i dont have the means to travel to USA or wherever he is.. i hope he is very happy with himself. PM? im sure he has enough death threads and over flowing inbox as it is. do you really think i will receive a reponse? he probably doesnt give a single fuck..
WeexUser

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:55:16 AM

how can i tell him this personally? i dont have the means to travel to USA or wherever he is.. i hope he is very happy with himself. PM? im sure he has enough death threads and over flowing inbox as it is. do you really think i will receive a reponse? he probably doesnt give a single fuck..
He is usually on IRC a few times a week. He answer questions publicly on #bitfunder and #weex typically once a week.

His personal information is not hard to find, he is not hiding anywhere. Try doing a search for Jon Montroll, Fort Worth, Texas.

EDIT:
I just noticed a new update from Ukyo regarding the AM shares. (It haven't been possible to claim AM shares for quite a while)
Update:

Most all shares have been claimed.
The remaining list of shares (mostly 1 and 2 counts) have been provided to FriedCat.

Since he has not responded in a week, I am going with the assumption that he plans to continue with those who have not claimed in the last month. If he says otherwise the system will go back up with about 2 week intervals.

Ukyo
fuckukyo

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 02:26:34 PM

Ukyo, Ken's selling your ActM shares.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 02:38:46 PM

You will "collect" it? Im not sure how you will do this. If you want to sue him you are prepared for getting a court decision in months or years? Or should i take your "stabbed" more serious and your some kind of thug? Anyway... i think its nothing behind your loud appearence. You dont have a magic way to get the coins back either.

If I lost 10btc or more from this asshole I wouldn't be sitting on the internet like a dumb pussy contemplating when the thief was going to return what he stole. Usually what I do is go to the persons house and collect. Its called 'personal responsibility'. You call it 'being a thug' because you want your daddy government to do the dirty work for you.

Does Jon Montroll drive a car? Does he have expensive jewelry? A computer? I would take anything and everything to compensate for my losses.

I'm grumpy!!
fuckukyo

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:28:53 PM

I have 15 bitcoins or so scammed by him. The thing is I am not in US and it's a fortune to go to where he lives and collect things.

I don't mind to pay the local gangster (or what do you call them in US?) necessary fees to collect for me. I don't know the price in US but if I can get my 15.xx bitcoins back, a 15%-30% commission seems reasonable?

If I lost 10btc or more from this asshole I wouldn't be sitting on the internet like a dumb pussy contemplating when the thief was going to return what he stole. Usually what I do is go to the persons house and collect. Its called 'personal responsibility'. You call it 'being a thug' because you want your daddy government to do the dirty work for you.

Does Jon Montroll drive a car? Does he have expensive jewelry? A computer? I would take anything and everything to compensate for my losses.
gotpetum

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:43:03 PM

I think it's more ethical to get the funds back yourself rather than having the government do it. After all, it's pretty much the same thing, except that the government itself is funded with stolen funds.

Although, I think it would be less thug-like to hire a PI to confront Ukyo to find out what happened and determine his assets.

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." ― David M. Friedman
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:07:31 PM

As i read it, we only seem to be waiting for Jon to agree terms with Danny (Neo & Bee)....

"I haven't touched anything from a technical standpoint, I'm not sure who Andreas A is to be honest. If it is Andreas Antonopolous then I would be surprised as he hasn't mentioned anything to me about helping Ukyo. I am trying in my spare time (of which I have very little of) to give Ukyo a helping hand with achieving a workable solution, to ensure he can pay everyone back and once complete he can pay me back."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: