Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:30:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Moving Forward/Resolution Process  (Read 291874 times)
Bitdust

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:26:01 PM

Jimmothy you are owed virtually nothing, unlike many of us, and know nothing about the law or facts in his case. Bf and WeEx are different entities. Get over it. The coins are no longer available either, so stop coming out with your trash.

The above is about paying a small part of our debt back. Not much, but another bit. That has just been taken away from us, and yes the law does apply here. As ken says, however, good luck fighting his Belize company.

Doesn't make me too happy as a creditor tho does it.

FFS, stop bringing "law" into this.  The Belize and Australia bulshit is irrelevant.  "Fighting [a] Belize company"?  There's no corporate shield on either side - both Ken and Jon have broken enough laws on their home turf, US, to assure that.  At this point it's just thieves stealing from each other -  more desperately and artlessly by the day.

Real courts are surprisingly unlike teh interwebs.  Stupidity like Ken's "AMC is a virtual identity totally owned by the Active Mining Corporation (Belize) that represents both itself and its profits" might impress the younger neckbeards on this forum, but it's just catnip for prosecutors IRL.

As far as legal muscle behind these guys, i can only say that judging by the pseudo-legalese gibberish posted by Ken, there can't be much.  The shit is illiterate and hasn't been proofed for grammar or spelling.  I'd say it hasn't been looked over by girthy law firms either - what's your guess?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomywomy

Activity: 57
Merit: 27

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 07:57:11 PM

This wall of text from Ukyo is truly the height of absurdity.  After being silent and secretive about the millions of dollars that have vanished, he gets on a soapbox and lectures one of his victims on his, Ukyo's, rights.

Ukyo, until you tell us what the hell happened to our money, you can keep your mouth shut about how you feel you should be treated as a shareholder of another company.  We weren't even shareholders but depositors and all our money is mysteriously gone, without even the decency of an explanation. 

If you've got criticisms of Ken Slaughter, just understand, you are a thousand times worse than him. His actions are initiated by YOU HAVING STOLEN HIS MONEY AND NEVER ANSWERED WHAT HAPPENED TO IT FOR OVER THREE MONTHS!!!!

You are a real piece of work Ukyo.

Repeated cross-post from: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297503.msg4699685#msg4699685

Ken Slaughter thinks his personal debt is more important than all other Weex users and is using his book education in Indian law to personally keep 100+ BTC worth of shares that I have been trying to sell to distribute to WeEx debtors.

He has gone as far as laugh it off with "good luck gong to belize to sue us"

I will explain it to you, a corporation has a lien on its shares for any sums owed by a shareholder, so we have a lien on your shares.  You are the owner of Bitfunder and the funds where on Bitfunder.  Because they where transferred to WeEx in a contract that you had with them does not relieve you of your obligation to pay us our funds.  Also, 38 BTC was left on Bitfunder and I have screenshots of it being there.  I did not authorize it to be transferred to WeEx.

Also from PM:
Just to give you a fair warning, there are a lot of laws in the us about disclosing customer information.

Good luck going to Belize to sue us.

I will explain it to you, a corporation has a lien on its shares for any sums owed by a shareholder, so we have a lien on your shares.  You are the owner of Bitfunder and the funds where on Bitfunder.  Because they where transferred to WeEx in a contract that you had with them does not relieve you of your obligation to pay us our funds.  Also, 38 BTC was left on Bitfunder and I have screenshots of it being there.  I did not authorize it to be transferred to WeEx.

The shares have a lien on them.  You are hereby notified that if the ~100 BTC is not paid in the next 10 days, we will sell your shares to the public to satisfy your debt to the company.  Should the shares not satisfy your debt to the company you will still be liable for the remaining debt.  Any amouts over the debt will be disperse to you less any cost of the sale.

I appreciate your 'good luck to sue us'. That's a real show of character.
I suggest all shareholders take heed of this warning.
What is wrong with posting your history? Are you afraid of something? You seem pretty concerned if your willing to make threats over it.

Notice was given 45 days before the transfer from BitFunder to WeExchange.
The site was shutting down and it was known to you that the only method of bitcoin transfer is via WeExchange which you accepted and used.

You should have no funds left on BitFunder. Any account that was properly linked (Which would be the ActM official account) had its full balance transferred. I think everyone is well aware that only a few people who had linking issues with weex have a small stuck balance.

How is it you have an account with 38btc that is not ActM that you are linking into this?
How many more accounts exactly did you create for trading on BitFunder than the handful I know of?
I suppose I will have to do a more in depth search on all of you ip addresses, linked accounts and addresses.
Why have you not claimed or reported this stuck 38btc prior?
You have not mentioned the 6% claimed from the portal yet either and subtracted that.

In the end, your argument is that I owe you XXX btc personally.
If your argument holds up then that means you are not the only debtor.
If this was the case, as someone mentioned prior, any funds of mine would need to be proportionally distributed.
This is not a mechanics lien.  You did not do work or provide services. You do not have first right to the funds.
Also I see you are not including "legal costs" of unspecified amounts into what you plan to take from any proceeds.
It sounds like no matter what, your intention it to keep 100% for your personal issues.

And just because you are CEO of a company does not mean you can abuse that authority on behalf of your own personal
problems and desires.

So to be clear, you are using your position as CEO of a company to force a sale of a shareholders shares to ensure your personal BTC losses are covered before other debtors can claim their portion when you have absolutely no evidence to show that the shareholder has directly owes you anything.

You do understand the difference between a corporation and an individual?
I hope you have this same understanding with accounting practices and funds.

WeExchange has a debt to many individuals and not just you.

Again, why the sudden rush and need to sell the shares? Why can't they just be locked worst case scenario?
You seem desperate. Why? I figure it will take you at least 2~3 more months to finish buying back ActM shares.
Why the need for threats? What is it you are so afraid of?

I bet people would love to see the complete shareholder listing as it stands. Would probably be more interesting
if ownership names could be included / proven.

Also, for a lien you must file something, somewhere with a valid reason and provide notification to the person you are filing against.
Normally, unless it is a mechanics lien, you file a lien against a person or entity.

I think you need to talk to your Belize lawyers and not whatever lawyer gave you a book quote rather than an official statutory listing.
(Personally, I would fire that lawyer and hire a new one.)

I found your link very interesting though. How about linking some documentation regarding Belize Corporate law instead?
Unless this is a confession that you are operating as a Indian entity and these are shares of an Indian entity?
You do realize that book is about Corporate laws in India... right? Your lawyer must be short on time and not taken notice.
Next time you are gasping at straws, you should check the first few chapters for relevance and stop trying to mislead people.

(For those of you who are curious, start with page 2. Definition of a company regarding the Companies Act of 1956. (India) and
the following line of "a company formed and registered under previous Company Laws in India."
I am going to go out of my way to say that you have had absolutely zero legal advice and are acting solely based on random google searches
and relying on "Well let him try something." rather than doing things properly.
I truly hope for those who have invested into ActM that you run your business better than this.

Please stop being inconsistent and show people if you actually have an understanding of the things you are talking about.
It's almost like you are purposefully misleading people.

(For anyone curious, feel free to call a US corporate lawyer for a free consultation and ask about shareholder rights and liens.)
Then again, that's US law, not Brazilian.

I response to your unofficial "notice of lien" hereby request that you post the contact information for your corporate Belize lawyers or PM it to me so I can contact them to make arrangements so this can be handled properly and officially. I will make sure that any documents are released to the public so they are fully aware of the situation.

Please keep in mind that your professional manner in handling this situation dictates how you will and ActM will be viewed going forward.
As a ActM shareholder and I am sure many others agree, if ActM is to succeed, it must act properly and not arbitrarily or expose the
company to unnecessary risks.

Stop acting so desperate and do things right.

Thank You,
Ukyo

inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 08:05:50 PM

Yeah, selling your house and car and get a loan will also help.

Glad to know we both agree I am on the right track with ActM then. Smiley

I haven't read all the posts here but I just wanted to clarify Ukyo, if you sell all the active mining shares will this be enough to pay back all those owed money from weexchange? Smiley

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
nyc77

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 08:15:43 PM

Repeated cross-post by Ukyo's request from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297503.msg4706187#msg4706187

Ukyo, I ask again in the proper thread: If I paid BTC to Weexchange that got stuck, what exactly happened to the 94% of them that I did not get back from the claims portal?

Where are those BTC now, exactly?
minerpart

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 08:43:10 PM

Ukyo sold the coins on an exchange at what he thought was the top of the market back in October. I've posted on the 'Fall of Uyko' thread about this today. He planned to buy back all the coins plus more for himself at a lower price than he sold for. It was a big big gamble with someone elses money.

Right now he has enough FIAT to buy back probably 30% of the coins he sold. If BTC has a major fall he could buy them all back and pay you all back - but that is very very unlikely.

See the 'Fall of Uyko' thread to see how much these shares are worth.

I would say Ukyo is not the best person to be holding these shares right now. If he had control and sold them do you really think you would see any of the coins? Who knows his real identity? He is millions of dollars in debt, possibly going to prison and has all the reasons to run with his ACtM share money.

WeexUser

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 08:52:32 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 10:53:48 PM by WeexUser

I haven't read all the posts here but I just wanted to clarify Ukyo, if you sell all the active mining shares will this be enough to pay back all those owed money from weexchange? Smiley
It depends on the price the shares can be sold at. But it would currently be around 20-40% of what is owed. Much much lower.. I misread the share price Undecided
the entire Weex debt could be cleared if the remaining shares sold for ~0.026 BTC each.

Ukyo, I ask again in the proper thread: If I paid BTC to Weexchange that got stuck, what exactly happened to the 94% of them that I did not get back from the claims portal?

Where are those BTC now, exactly?
Jon and Danny says that "something" happened in the middle of November which still makes it impossible to use the funds. Danny refereed to it as a "legal issue". They have both said that they would get in trouble for disclosing information about this issue.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 09:00:37 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 09:35:19 PM by glendall

Ukyo what has active mining have to do, at all, with someone, like myself, who deposited money to wexchange then could not withdraw the btc.   How can you conflate these two things?  There is no link that I can see.

You can't just accept deposits from people then keep their money  (...like do I really need to describe this to you? Apparently).  What you have done is called thievery and there are repercussions.

Your information is public, you will not be able to hide from this.

Uh. Really?

Do you not want me to continue to try to sell ActM shares so you can receive some BTC from it?
I thought you were demanding BTC and didn't care where it came from even if its my personal.
Perhaps I should stop "conflating" these two things.

You did not answer my question. AS usual, you attempt to deflect it by talking about something else.

What does ActM shares have anything to do with the money that was deposited to WeExchange ?  I didn't but any shares with my deposits. I really doubt you'll answer this but I'll ask anyways:    So what you are saying is you were buying shares and making other investments with customers' deposits on WeExchange, is this accurate?  Are you simple or something? Don't you see this as a big fucking problem?  BTC deposited into WeExchange was not your personal wallet to make investments with. (I can't believe I even need to explain this, are you trolling me, on top of taking my money?)  

I demand my BTC that I deposited.  I care where it comes from sure. But that isn't even an issue. I simply deposited money to you, assuming it was a safe place to deposit like your tag line says on your website, ("A safe way to pay and get paid") and you spent it on an gamble investment. And you continued to take money knowing you couldn't pay it back for over 2 months. This is a serious situation.  If you don't see the problem with this than you either have serious mental deficiencies or are psychotic.  You will pay, if I don't get my money back you are fool to think that this will just go away. I know who you are , so does anyone who wants to know, you will not be able to hide for ever. No amount of money will cover what you could lose, such as time spent in prison or worse.

The only chance you have of improving your situation is at least telling people what the fuck happened and being honest for once. A thousand odd dollars isn't even a big deal for me. What is a big deal is being taken advantage of  and ripped off, I can't let you do that do me without any there being repercussions,  on principle. I will not let this go.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
mainline

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 09:07:28 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 09:22:26 PM by mainline

It depends on the price the shares can be sold at. But it would currently be around 20-40% of what is owed.
the entire Weex debt could be cleared if the remaining shares sold for ~0.026 BTC each.

Do you understand what you have typed there?  Active Mining IPO'd at .0025 (x10 less than that), and has been trading below that most of the time.  Here's a chart:
http://s23.postimg.org/tm5c18jh7/Capture.jpg

And that was when people thought Ken would deliver.
Check your facts before posting nonsense.

*There's 231962 shares @.01 on CT now (your math was x2.6 that).  Other than a handful of novelty buys, they'll be there awhile. 
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 09:08:12 PM

Investing it into ACtM was illegal but a decent bet - as we now see.

Gambling the rest of it on the markets was very very stupid and also illegal.

Multimillion dollar fraud only ends one way - Jail.

That's why you will never see Uyko again if he gets his hands on these shares. Not unless you visit Mexico.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1077

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 09:58:36 PM

Give yourself a deadline.  Ukyo has been taking the publics deposits into his own fucking wallet since NOVEMBER knowing he could not pay people back. If this isn't a red flag or a concern for you, you are an idiot. I'm sorry, I'm not sure how else I can put it.

When will you do something about this? Anything is better than nothing.   Another 2 weeks?  Another 2 months, 5 months?  Just at least set a deadline.

He is buying more time.  At the very least Ukyo should have at least TOLD us what HAPPENED with all of our BTC we deposited to "WeExchange | A safe way to pay and get paid".

You have had money stolen from you, you should be angry.

I think if ukyo didnt pay me back in 2 months im sure his "plan" didnt work and i will go the court way... This amount of time surely should be enough to code his solution or whatever he does. If the timeframe went by then im sure he cant solve it.

@Ukyo

Youre right about the lien. But im very sure youre wrong on the liability front. Legally there are two cases.
Weexchange in debt to VMC and
VMC hold shares from ukyo.
Weexchange is a company and ukyo a private person. If you try to solve this by taking the shares away we have:
Weexchange in debt to VMC
VMC in debt to ukyo
ukyo can sue VMC for stealing shares

You can try to explain a judge that you took it because ukyo owns weexchange but the same way company money and CEO-Money is divided you cant simply do what you plan. I would be surprised your lawyer said a different thing. That would only be possible if the company form of weexchange is different.

By the way... isnt Graet owner of weexchange too?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:11:06 PM

ukyo can sue VMC for stealing shares

Ukyo isn't going near any Court if he can help it. He is basically on the run right now - or as good as. I've no doubt the authorities would like to speak to him and soon will be. The only Courtroom he will be seeing is the one with him in the dock.
WeexUser

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:51:46 PM

Do you understand what you have typed there?
Sorry my bad... Thought ActM was trading at 0.01 not 0.001. I don't really follow ActM so I misread it.
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:59:15 PM

Ukyo's shares are indeed listed at 0.01BTC each on CryptoTrade. The shares are not yet trading, they are expected to go live within a week and most holders are expecting a market price around 0.006.

ACtM have had some exceptional news releases recently so price is difficult to predict.

EduardoDeCastro

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:12:44 PM

Ukyo's shares are indeed listed at 0.01BTC each on CryptoTrade. The shares are not yet trading, they are expected to go live within a week and most holders are expecting a market price around 0.006.

The shares sure as hell are trading - just 'coz no one wants to buy them doesn't mean they ain't live.  Have you done this before?  You seem too clueless to be real.

*Now that you know you can snap them up at .01 right nao, go go go!
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4452
Merit: 1798

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:18:00 PM

Yeah, selling your house and car and get a loan will also help.

Glad to know we both agree I am on the right track with ActM then. Smiley

The 6.175% of the debt was stated as ~386 BTC

Thus the total Weex debt could have been around ~6251 BTC

Thus the remaining outstanding debt could be around ~5865BTC

So yeah - "not a chance" is the answer to your question.

I know of one person who said they had a Weex balance of 480 BTC ...

Those interested in going the first step (that is free) simply need to call ASIC
https://www.asic.gov.au/ Australian Securities and Investments Commission
and say something along the lines of:

"An Australian Company
ACN: 152 308 239
ABN: 30 152 308 239
and it's parent American company, have accepted funds in trust of the value of over $5mil and have only retuned 6.175% of those funds when requested and no more.
They also have stated that the funds are "gone" (yes Ukyo said that) and will not explain what happened to them due to some supposed legal reason.
I am owed approximately XYZ.
What should I do about this?"

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
Ukyo

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:25:42 AM

Ukyo sold the coins on an exchange at what he thought was the top of the market back in October. I've posted on the 'Fall of Uyko' thread about this today. He planned to buy back all the coins plus more for himself at a lower price than he sold for. It was a big big gamble with someone elses money.

Ukyo did no such thing.
Ukyo

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:27:03 AM

Investing it into ACtM was illegal but a decent bet - as we now see.

Gambling the rest of it on the markets was very very stupid and also illegal.

Multimillion dollar fraud only ends one way - Jail.

That's why you will never see Uyko again if he gets his hands on these shares. Not unless you visit Mexico.

Again, I have no interests in "running away".
If I was going to do that I would have a long time ago.
Ukyo

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:29:51 AM

I think if ukyo didnt pay me back in 2 months im sure his "plan" didnt work and i will go the court way... This amount of time surely should be enough to code his solution or whatever he does. If the timeframe went by then im sure he cant solve it.

The things I am working on are not primarily code. That, as you said, would be fast and easy and something solely reliant on my efforts which means I could fulyl control how fast that could happen.
This issue is that we are working with others who have their own schedules and have a todo list that mostly requires previous steps completed before moving onto the next.

And no, Graet is not an owner, just a Director.
nyc77

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 09:10:01 AM

Ukyo did no such thing.

So what exactly did he do with the coins instead?

The things I am working on are not primarily code. That, as you said, would be fast and easy and something solely reliant on my efforts which means I could fulyl control how fast that could happen.
This issue is that we are working with others who have their own schedules and have a todo list that mostly requires previous steps completed before moving onto the next.

And no, Graet is not an owner, just a Director.

So what are the steps and what is the timeline for the whole resolution process? I am sure you can at least briefly outline that for us. If not, why? Please take the time to answer this for each step.

DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:03:15 PM

So he jumps on just to talk about something that has nothing to do with me not getting my bitcoins.*sigh*

Ukyo, what the bloody hell is going on, and what is going to be happening next? You've not really said or done anything since the 6% refund.

It was nice to find that Graet was a director. Doesn't that make his responsible for some of this?  It might explain why he has been so quiet lately.

So does he owe us money?  Is he responsible for some of this mess? Or is he a director just so you could get some legal status as a trading company in Australia.

Less silence & more answers would be appreciated Uyko.

I'd not abused you all called you any name, so please respect my questions and tell me something to make me feel better about not being able to afford IVF until my bitcoins are released.

-Dobz

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: