Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:37:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Moving Forward/Resolution Process  (Read 291882 times)
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:42:49 AM

thank you very much! I hope the US law will punish this cheater.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sledge

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:56:21 AM

Danny made the point to me recently in a PM, that he is owed what sounds like a considerable sum from Jon/Ukyo/Bitfunder/Weex. And i believe him.
However, we have recently been shown that it matters not, what connections, or skin, or 'knowledge' you have in this game, where you are dealing and relying on someones word.
What i mean is.....how much did Eric V and Charlie S have under Gox's control?
How many days before Mark was forced to bow, was Andreas and Charlie saying that insolvency was not an issue?

Dont get me wrong, im not judging the people named here per se. Its how they approach their judgements, is what i question.

So just relying on Danny's involvement is flawed and based on hope alone........UNLESS WE SEE EVIDENCE OF REAL PROGRESS!

Okay, I see the point now.

Sigh. I did indeed follow the gox saga (before it started, to everything in between like reddit posts, podcasts, Charlie, Eric, etc.)...
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:13:43 AM

guys, i need ukyo's company registration paper ...because I am going to find a lawyer to get back our BTC back. if anyone knows ,please share it with me ,thanks !!!

Sincerely: good luck. Please do so =)    

I don't personally have much hope getting my btc back but :  a) it would be really satisfying to at least, through the process of a trial discovery, have Jon Montroll tell the truth about what happened and what he did        and b) if he just got away with stealing all this money with absolutely no repercussions it would be sort of depressing.  

If I wasn't a pretty poor guy I would gladly donate to this cause. (Unfortunately I'm pretty poor, which is part of the reason losing my bitcoin was so distressing here.) If it did work and our money was refunded though I'll give you whatever I get back to you for launching the suit.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:47:01 AM

guys, i need ukyo's company registration paper ...because I am going to find a lawyer to get back our BTC back. if anyone knows ,please share it with me ,thanks !!!

Sincerely: good luck. Please do so =)    

I don't personally have much hope getting my btc back but :  a) it would be really satisfying to at least, through the process of a trial discovery, have Jon Montroll tell the truth about what happened and what he did        and b) if he just got away with stealing all this money with absolutely no repercussions it would be sort of depressing.  

If I wasn't a pretty poor guy I would gladly donate to this cause. (Unfortunately I'm pretty poor, which is part of the reason losing my bitcoin was so distressing here.) If it did work and our money was refunded though I'll give you whatever I get back to you for launching the suit.
Has Ukyo published the contact details of his lawyer yet?
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:43:49 AM

Danny made the point to me recently in a PM, that he is owed what sounds like a considerable sum from Jon/Ukyo/Bitfunder/Weex. And i believe him.
However, we have recently been shown that it matters not, what connections, or skin, or 'knowledge' you have in this game, where you are dealing and relying on someones word.
What i mean is.....how much did Eric V and Charlie S have under Gox's control?
How many days before Mark was forced to bow, was Andreas and Charlie saying that insolvency was not an issue?

Dont get me wrong, im not judging the people named here per se. Its how they approach their judgements, is what i question.

So just relying on Danny's involvement is flawed and based on hope alone........UNLESS WE SEE EVIDENCE OF REAL PROGRESS!

Okay, I see the point now.

Sigh. I did indeed follow the gox saga (before it started, to everything in between like reddit posts, podcasts, Charlie, Eric, etc.)...

Those capitals were meant for Ukyo, not you. Apologies if you took it so.
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:03:32 AM

I need to try and return some sanity to this thread.

Glendale, I'm sorry for your loss but it's tiny compared to many other people. Some of the bigger losers know what the deal is and understand that ukyo did not steal or misuse the money. They have not taken legal action as a result. I can't reiterate this enough. Yet you keep posting every day, always using the thief line despite the fact that numerous other things could have happened (and did happen according to those who know).

As for conspiracy theories about pay offs, here is why that doesn't work. If several people are owed a lot of money, and some are owed way more than I am, then there is no possible way they can be paid off. The only pay off anyone would accept is being fully or near fully repaid, or a % all creditors get. If the large creditors can be fully or even mostly repaid, the small creditors would certainly have been fully or mostly paid because the relative amount is negligible. It would also be dubious legally and expose those paid to significant risk so there is no possible way an unfair distribution of funds would happen. It would come out and all hell would break lose, let alone that I certainly wouldn't accept it morally.

It simply makes no sense. You think ukyo wants all this happening, that he wants a handful creditors posting about him every day? You think any of us want any of this? I just want us all repaid, end of story. In the end, however, we all risked our money on a third party wallet and got fucked, just like many others have. The difference here is ukyo has promised to try and get money back, which none of the others have done. Zero. Nada. Danny and others have seen enough to be convinced that this is true. Ukyo is black marked until he does this. He could have chosen the easy route which was to say it's all gone and that's it, as others have, but he didn't.

If those people thought ukyo guilty of anything shitty he would be covered in lawyers quick time. I don't mess about here and I'm sure others don't either. I made that very clear when this started. Tat even told me off for it! Ukyo fucked up by getting into this situ so I was and am and pissed about that to say the least, but that doesn't change the situ. Suing his arse won't either. He needs time to try and find a way to return our money. There is no alternative.

As for Danny, he tried to help ukyo but it wasn't something that could be done quickly in the end. He still wishes to spend time helping out but he's currently doing 18 hours days on Neo. Danny is owed rather more than 1 btc let's say. If anyone had cause to see the book thrown at ukyo, it's him.

As for the lack of information - that's something I'm unable to comment on. It's frustrating but I understand the reasons why. This is not down to me but it is what it is. I'm restricted by the law whether I want to be or not.

I've said all along that if you need to, you can lawyer up. If you lawyer up, it's not to have him arrested because it ain't gonna happen and you'll be throwing money away. You lawyer up to try and have your lawyer initiate a conversation about what happened. Only then do you take things into consideration before deciding your next move.

You don't need to know ukyo's lawyer, you contact him directly. It's not like his details aren't everywhere. He has done no runner. He's online regularly in multiple places, just not posting on this forum. He's talking regularly with people who can be reasonable and trustworthy rather than abusive. If I ever cease to believe him to be progressing on anything useful for us, I'll push for the truth to come out at least and I would also say so anyway.

The whole situation sucks. I went through weeks of sleepless nights about it but you have to move on. If this gets sorted then great, if it doesn't then the facts will come out for sure but they won't get any money back or make anyone feel any better. And they won't see ukyo arrested for theft either.

As for the gox comparisons - ukyo has been fully open with Danny, even going to cyprus in person. Gox still haven't been fully open with anyone. So individual's judgement calls are being made based on a lot more facts than in the gox case. Whether that actually makes it better as a result is another matter, I just wanted to explain how the reasoning took place (personally, I needed third party confirmation from Danny, Danny needed to see more details and meet ukyo in person).

I still don't know whether anything will come of this. I just know that I believe ukyo to have acted honestly through out. At fault in some way for sure, but not guilty of impropriety. I have no interest taking legal action unless I have reason to believe contrary to this.
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:44:39 AM

I need to try and return some sanity to this thread.

Glendale, I'm sorry for your loss but it's tiny compared to many other people. Some of the bigger losers know what the deal is and understand that ukyo did not steal or misuse the money. They have not taken legal action as a result. I can't reiterate this enough. Yet you keep posting every day, always using the thief line despite the fact that numerous other things could have happened (and did happen according to those who know).

Blah, blah, blah, I'm not gonna tell you, you just have to trust me, someone who you have never met before and know nothing about.
And you also have to trust Ukyo ... coz ... Ukyo not gonna tell you why ...

I guess you live in a magical castle and are used to giving decress that everyone must believe Tongue

Seriously, you wonder why people comment negatively about the situation?

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:07:38 PM

Blah, blah, blah, I'm not gonna tell you, you just have to trust me, someone who you have never met before and know nothing about.
And you also have to trust Ukyo ... coz ... Ukyo not gonna tell you why ...

I guess you live in a magical castle and are used to giving decress that everyone must believe Tongue

Seriously, you wonder why people comment negatively about the situation?

I understand completely why. Read what I posted rather than dismissing it.

I've said repeatedly that if you don't want to believe Danny et al then go and get a lawyer and do this properly. How much clearer can I be? I'm not asking people to trust anyone, I'm asking people to use their head.

Ukyo is not in hiding. Revealing personal details is pointless and childish. Posting daily accusing him of theft (which I do understand) isn't changing anything.

Walk way (for now), or lawyer up. These are your options. Sitting and complaining on a forum full of people with vested interests/previous gripes is the least productive thing you can do.

(Also - I'm not anonymous and am happy to talk to anyone in real life, skype, whatever - we're all owed money here and fighting about it is plain silly)
dnaleor
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:54:41 PM

If ffssixtynine speaks the truth, we can narrow the situation down to this:

*Ukyo did not steal or money (If you lawyer up, it's not to have him arrested because it ain't gonna happen)
*Ukyo did not gamble with our money (If you lawyer up, it's not to have him arrested because it ain't gonna happen)
*Ukyo did not lose the private keys (otherwise tehre was no hope left to get the funds backk)

=> The coins are taken/stolen by a third party and we are fucked.

Maybe his home was robbed and the burglars stole his PC along with the backups of his private key.
Maybe he was robbed by the "melleability transaction attack" and his cold storage was emptied, like Mt.Gox.
Maybe his site needed to close after a court order of FinCen/SEC and the BTC was seized.

I am betting it is one of those 3 scenarios.
fuckukyo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:13:14 PM

The thing is, why didn't he tell us the truth himself?

The money is gone and we don't know why?
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:09:02 AM

Danny is owed rather more than 1 btc let's say. If anyone had cause to see the book thrown at ukyo, it's him.

From what I hear, It's in the range of 1200+ Bitcoins

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:00:28 AM

I must admit that this post was only pointed out to me after I made my speculation here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502485.0

Also, I need to ask this:
who is ffssixtynine?
Why is he/she backing up ukyo and danny from the beginning?

Not accusing him/her of anything.
I just want to know what his/her role is in this.

blastbob

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:16:05 AM

I must admit that this post was only pointed out to me after I made my speculation here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502485.0

who is ffssixtynine?

Nothing useful atleast.

Bitrated user: blastbob.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:34:48 AM

who is ffssixtynine?

Nothing useful atleast.

Why so?

blastbob

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:02:02 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 01:13:31 PM by blastbob

who is ffssixtynine?

Nothing useful atleast.

Why so?

Go through this thread and report back if you find some useful infomation from anyone. As useless as my reply.

Bitrated user: blastbob.
WeexUser

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:03:02 PM

This quote seems very relevant for this thread (if it is true):
Ukyo showed up at the Dallas Bitcoin meetups several times last summer, before that thread, and then disappeared a few months later.

He talked about having just come back from helping Mark Karpelles get Mt Gox working again after the DDoS, had bad things to say about Marks's organizational and coding abilities, and told us Mark's side of the dispute with CoinLab (all the stuff that came out in the countersuit).

At the time he claimed to be working to get the necessary state-level MSB licensing and was preparing to have WeExchange take over the USD side of Mt Gox's businesses. (Do all the things CoinLab promised but never achieved). That clearly never panned out.

He was worried about the SEC and Bitfunder and was looking for an exit strategy.

This was most likely also the big news he was talking about. Combined with the IRC-log from December 17, I think we might have uncovered the cause of the problems at weex (and mtgox?).
Code: (#weex)
<Ukyo> been fighting gox to coorolate things
<Ukyo> to find out exactly whats what on those orders
<Ukyo> er..
<Ukyo> >,>
<Ukyo> <,<
<Ukyo> i am going to shut up now.
jackmaninov

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:06:31 PM

This quote seems very relevant for this thread (if it is true):
Ukyo showed up at the Dallas Bitcoin meetups several times last summer, before that thread, and then disappeared a few months later.

He talked about having just come back from helping Mark Karpelles get Mt Gox working again after the DDoS, had bad things to say about Marks's organizational and coding abilities, and told us Mark's side of the dispute with CoinLab (all the stuff that came out in the countersuit).

At the time he claimed to be working to get the necessary state-level MSB licensing and was preparing to have WeExchange take over the USD side of Mt Gox's businesses. (Do all the things CoinLab promised but never achieved). That clearly never panned out.

He was worried about the SEC and Bitfunder and was looking for an exit strategy.

This was most likely also the big news he was talking about. Combined with the IRC-log from December 17, I think we might have uncovered the cause of the problems at weex (and mtgox?).
Code: (#weex)
<Ukyo> been fighting gox to coorolate things
<Ukyo> to find out exactly whats what on those orders
<Ukyo> er..
<Ukyo> >,>
<Ukyo> <,<
<Ukyo> i am going to shut up now.

Maybe the central bank of Satoshi will bail us (and Gox) out now...
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:29:53 PM

I think the UKYO's address from Shitfanleak might a bit confuse, because there are two separate address belongs UKYO's  which one should I use?
or these address isn't correct? if anyone knows real address, please let me know ,thanks !  also I have contact the two number from that website, has nobody answer the phone. The number I used also from whitepages.com

Below is the address and number  from whitepages.com , I am doubt about the reliability of the information from this website. ?

741 Sparrow Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76131-2912

and

8101 Chapin Rd
Benbrook, TX 76116-6905

If anyone know which one is the real address of UKYO and phone number, please send me a PM, if you feel it is not good to put in here you also can send me  email address : mistake868@Hotmail.com

If I got my BTC back or send him to bankruptcy I will give you some BTC as a return. 

Kind Regards
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 11:20:55 AM

I think the UKYO's address from Shitfanleak might a bit confuse, because there are two separate address belongs UKYO's  which one should I use?
or these address isn't correct? if anyone knows real address, please let me know ,thanks !  also I have contact the two number from that website, has nobody answer the phone. The number I used also from whitepages.com

Below is the address and number  from whitepages.com , I am doubt about the reliability of the information from this website. ?

741 Sparrow Dr

and

8101 Chapin Rd
Benbrook, TX 76116-6905

If anyone know which one is the real address of UKYO and phone number, please send me a PM, if you feel it is not good to put in here you also can send me  email address : mistake868@Hotmail.com

If I got my BTC back or send him to bankruptcy I will give you some BTC as a return. 

Kind Regards

I collected and sent some infos for my lawyer too. Hes pretty expensive after i told him the amount i miss... Smiley But at least it looks like i can pay him in bitcoin. I gave him the weexchange address from this thread one side before and the address ukyo used for registering his business. First image under this link https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bza0Sx1iSRWqYVRiMkRaLVlrcFE

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:05:54 PM

741 Sparrow Dr

and

8101 Chapin Rd
Benbrook, TX 76116-6905

Kind Regards

I collected and sent some infos for my lawyer too. Hes pretty expensive after i told him the amount i miss... Smiley But at least it looks like i can pay him in bitcoin. I gave him the weexchange address from this thread one side before and the address ukyo used for registering his business. First image under this link https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bza0Sx1iSRWqYVRiMkRaLVlrcFE

May be I can join to your case, so we can sharing the cost of legal process.. what you think? UKYO owes me 130000 USD or more than 200 BTC.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: