Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:22:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Moving Forward/Resolution Process  (Read 291886 times)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 06:12:45 PM

The thing is that even if some of the shares theoretically might have value... can they be sold? Neobee would have been something... if they didnt get into problems and maybe are bankrupt.

Is known what happened to the CEO of Neobee? He vanished they say. I wonder if some thugs catched him, got the bitcoins out of him and... hes gone. Such things could be possible at current bitcoin prices.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WeexUser

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:47:30 AM

Is known what happened to the CEO of Neobee? He vanished they say. I wonder if some thugs catched him, got the bitcoins out of him and... hes gone. Such things could be possible at current bitcoin prices.
He posted in the NeoBee thread today:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=289730.msg6030319#msg6030319
donut

Activity: 248
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:26:32 AM

Thanks Ukyo for bringing down Neo&Bee!
Fabrizio89

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:25:37 AM

That is not completely Ukyo's fault. Thank their management.
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:20:14 AM

No, Nee&Bee's problem is that cryptocyprus decided that if he backed Ukyo and made it look like they were going to be the Weex saviours, Neo&Bee would make money out of that.
That failed of course Tongue

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:54:56 PM

I feel like my quote is a bit out of place since most quotes seem to be in support if neobee.

Actually all the quotes seem unrelated/irrelevant. It seems you are trying to suggest "the other voices" are superior investonomers but it makes little sense.
KS

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:03:10 PM

Not to bash but it's easy to cherry-pick right-sounding quotes after the facts.
jimmothy

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:24:28 PM

Not to bash but it's easy to cherry-pick right-sounding quotes after the facts.
I encourage anyone to read the first pages of this thread and others. That's how I build my ignore list.

You must have TAT on ignore then right?

This "financial expert" is the only reason many trusted danny to begin with.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:11:14 PM

Actually it looks like Danny has been pulled into the speculated SEC investigation.

There is not much credence to this idea, please give up on it.

As I said a bunch of times, the SEC does not investigate companies and then order them not to tell anyone about it.  That is illegal and not the way they work. The SEC does not investigate companies and allow them to collect deposits knowing that they will not be able to return the deposits.

If there was an investigation,  Jon Montrol or Danny would be able to say so.   The SEC does not give secret gag orders AFAIK (please correct me if anyone knows otherwise).  For the 10th time, the only time you will get investigated and given a secret gag order is if : 1) you are dealing with the CIA or NSA or what have you, and national security is an issue, which is obv's not the case here    2) your services have been confiscated and the FBI is doing a sting operation (obv's not the case here as well).

SEC investigations:
http://www.sec.gov/News/Article/Detail/Article/1356125787012

And for the 10th time again, the very most likely reason why Jon Montroll 'can't saying anything' is because he is protecting his own physical and legal ass.

His strategy worked pretty well.  Most people where strung around a few months (I tried my best), and 99% haven't done anything about having their money stolen. Some slower people maybe even still expecting him to pull through now and pay everyone back with his magic 5000 bitcoins, 4 months later.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:42:35 PM

Is it possible for two people, unconnected by blood or other bodily fluids, to come up with identical gobbldygook?

That's the final straw for me. Well done crumbs, destruction won. I'm scrambling my password.
The zumzero account password is about to be scrambled and made unretrievable.  

*Relevant because this guy is the universal shill, "Trust Danny" for this one & "Trust Ken" for Active Mining.

Gud by, crul world!
WeexUser

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:52:13 PM

Ukyo was quite active on IRC earlier today. I have tried to separate the two conversations that was going on at the same time.

NeoBee
Code: (#bitfunder)
<[KS]__> Ukyo: N&B not directly your fault (Danny clearly overspent - typical startup mistake), but the delays in resolving the WeEx issue haven't helped. And still aren't. Say, you'd find his BTC about now, that would make a difference for a bunch of people. No pressure :p
<Ukyo> i hear there is a lot more to all this than whats been made public so far
<Ukyo> well see what comes out soon enough i think
<roamfree> Ukyo, you mean more to N&B debacle?
<Ukyo> ya
<Ukyo> talked a bit with the guys who worked there
<roamfree> nothing good eh?
<Ukyo> doesnt sound like it at all

Weex
<[KS]__> Ukyo: N&B not directly your fault (Danny clearly overspent - typical startup mistake), but the delays in resolving the WeEx issue haven't helped. And still aren't. Say, you'd find his BTC about now, that would make a difference for a bunch of people. No pressure :p
<Ukyo> [KS]__: the pressures there, dont worry. theres still hope. :)
<Ukyo> besides, i'm still here if thats any consultation. granted, if i were anyone else, i would prefer the btc over me. :P
<Kushedout> So will we be getting our BTC this year?
<Ukyo> I really hope so
<Ukyo> if i knew/had control over a time frame, i would promptly give one
<Ukyo> even if it was a shitty one
<Kushedout> I honestly haven’t been following this issue closely, I am just hoping this are being worked on in the background and I will see my BTC sooner or later. Yes, you being here still gives hope. And I am sorry if this has been asked before.  Is the reason for the hold up a technical one or a legal one?
<Ukyo> you could say, from a very narrow point of view, its a legal issue
<Ukyo> mpretty much all of the technical issues have been resolved
<Ukyo> there is hope, the problem is that its out of my hands atm.
<Ukyo> nothing i could possibly do can make anything happen any quicker
<Kushedout> So, if you “legally” could, you would be able to distribute everyone’s BTC back, today?
<Ukyo> if i had access and legally could of course i would
<Ukyo> no reason to hold ppls btc
mgio

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:55:53 PM

Ukyo was quite active on IRC earlier today. I have tried to separate the two conversations that was going on at the same time.

NeoBee
<Ukyo> i hear there is a lot more to all this than whats been made public so far
<Ukyo> ya

Weex
<Ukyo> besides, i'm still here if thats any consultation. granted, if i were anyone else, i would prefer the btc over me. :P
<Ukyo> I really hope so
<Kushedout> I honestly haven’t been following this issue closely, I am just hoping this are being worked on in the background and I will see my BTC sooner or later. Yes, you being here still gives hope. And I am sorry if this has been asked before.  Is the reason for the hold up a technical one or a legal one?
<Kushedout> So, if you “legally” could, you would be able to distribute everyone’s BTC back, today?

This is good to hear, I suppose. Anything from Ukyo is good to hear. By not having "access", does it mean the govt put a freeze on his coins, or does it mean they were stolen/spent/invested. I've always assumed the latter and that we will be "paid back" when his investments return some kind of profit, which may be never.
kano
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:52:51 PM

4-while fixing the bug with bitcoind they discovered a flaw in the protocol which would crash bitcoin and its derivates instantly to Zero.

If that were the case he could still alarm Gavin and the dev team and pay out the bitcoins to his customers. This idea makes no sense.
Please ignore these comments about the bitcoin protocol.
They are purely rubbish.

I agree it is complete speculation but I cant think of a single other case where this kind of secrecy would be acceptable
Not sure why that quote is there unless it's not related to my comment Smiley
What I said is correct.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
jimmothy

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:00:44 PM

Yes, it's correct, but there were plenty of morons believing the "it's a bitcoin bug" explanation.

As I remember it this idea was thrown around for a day or two at most. Not many people believed it.

Speculation =/= plenty of believers

But then again you don't care. You're too busy patting yourself on the back because you "knew" danny was incompetent.
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:44:45 AM

Quick update for all UKYO's loan holders or We exchange Users.

I am still negotiating the hourly rate with my lawyer. but below are some information for you if you want to join to my lawsuit against Ukyo. I still think that lawsuit against UKYO is still the only hope you can have a chance to know what going on there and received possible pay back from Ukyo .

1: people who joint my lawsuit will need to send some deposit to the lawyer. I will gives you his bank account detail, and also you can contact him to find out what happening there. before you send the money to the lawyer ,I will gives you all his personal detail and contact detail. 

2: all cost related to against Ukyo is calculate based on the percentage of how much UKYO owes you towards total liability that against Ukyo in this lawsuit case.
For example, if Ukyo owes me 100 BTC , and there are 1000 total liability in this lawsuit is against to UKYO. then I will respond for 10% of the total cost. of course, that I also will received 10% from what UKYO pays in the future.

3: all cost are calculate in USD , so for people who willing to join this case, you have to prepare some USD first.

4: if not convenience for you   to send USD directly to the Lawyer, it also possible you can send me BTC, then I will based on current conversion rate and help you to send the USD to the Lawyer. (if you trust me, but I do prefer that you send directly to the lawyer).

5: The final hourly rate still being negotiating , so is only receiving people who willing to join me at this moment by PM or Email to Mistake868@hotmail.com( once it been confirm and I will let you know the final rate, and you make your choice that either to join or not.)

6: Last call to joint this lawsuit is 20.04.2014, and also you will need to get you money to the Lawyers account before 30.04.2014. after that date , that Lawyer will star his work, so it is no reason to bothering him to further modify the agreement between us and him.

PS: If there are any unclear information that please do ask me, and however  forgive my poor English.

Kind Regard

Yuan Lu

KS

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:48:17 AM

Un-edited IRC conversation.

Code:
<Ukyo> Anyone awake?
<Syloq> no
<Ukyo> good
<Syloq> sup?
<Ukyo> sigh. ppl who dont pay attention to things are a good reason why i avoid the forums.  guy writes 'thanks ukyo for bringing down neobee' after danny clearly wrote that he personally covered the damages
<Graet> :/
<Ukyo> if any loan holders wake up. say something
<QG> something
<QG> reboot... brb... OMG!!! reboot!! 10days 20hours up time...
<Rennex> resolving? lol
<jurov> going to buy a new spiffy building is typical startup mistake? lol
<Syloq> You have to spend money to lose money.
<Ukyo> I really hope so
<Syloq> 2 weeks™
<Ukyo> ya
<Kushedout> things*
<Ukyo> trust me, i dont liek the death threats either
<Ukyo> but running away from the situation wont help anyone
<Kushedout> I see. Thanks for that information.
<Ukyo> if you didnt know, about 6% was made available again
<Ukyo> at the claim site
<Syloq> "access" seems like a loaded word there..
<Kushedout> claim site?
<nsa_> is the claim portal open again? Heard some people saying they couldn't withdraw their ~6%
<Ukyo> that was a temp issue
<Kushedout> Link please?
<nsa_> http://weexclaims.weexchange.co/
<QG> are there funds to claim atm?
<Ukyo> thanks nsa_
<Ukyo> qg: 6% of what was stuck
<QG> oh, i may as well try again
<Kushedout> So if I didn’t claim the 6% last time, would it accumulate to 12% now?
<nsa_> no
<Kushedout> That’s unfortunate. Did it go back to my original balance?
<Syloq> Ukyo; what about your loan, is that coming closer to being paid back?
<nsa_> Kushedout: no, we have always only been able to withdraw 6.175%. There is no difference between doing it back in December and doing it now
<Kushedout> I see. Thanks for the clarification, just got my 6% back :)
<Kushedout> Drinks are on me fellas
<QG> haha cool, it worked :) thanks Ukyo
<Ukyo> Syloq: getting closer to starting. loan claim portal in testing atm
<Syloq> nifty
<[KS]__> Jurov: He clearly did not pay attention to the burn rate -> fail.
<jurov> buying buildings is not about burn rate, that's megalomania
<jurov> or how to call that
<[KS]__> jurov: AND megalomania. Well, there's residual value in bricks. (maybe move this to #neobee?)
<Graet> its a tiny channel
<jurov> not much to discuss here and i'm going afk anyway
<[KS]__> jurov: k

- {Day changed to vendredi 4 avril 2014}
<Ukyo> ukyo.loan claim portal live https://loan.weexchange.co/claim
WeexUser

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:22:27 PM

Hello everyone.

If you have Ukyo.Loan shares, you can claim them at https://loan.weexchange.co/claim
There is also a discussion board there where updates will be posted.

Thank you for your continued patience,
Ukyo
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:02:34 PM

Confirming that today I was finally able to get 6.175% of my WeExchange deposit.

Does not change my opinion that the available evidence leads to the conclusion that this is most likely a scam.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
kano
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:56:39 PM

Confirming that today I was finally able to get 6.175% of my WeExchange deposit.

Does not change my opinion that the available evidence leads to the conclusion that this is most likely a scam.
The original first 6.175% from months ago.
Unfortunately, not anything new.

jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:14:45 PM

The original first 6.175% from months ago.
Unfortunately, not anything new.

Right. I had been locked out from collecting until recently.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: