Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:17:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Moving Forward/Resolution Process  (Read 291882 times)
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:27:44 PM

Nobody is setting up to sue him as far as i can make out.

6: Last call to joint this lawsuit is 20.04.2014, and also you will need to get you money to the Lawyers account before 30.04.2014. after that date , that Lawyer will star his work..

Forgot about that. I stand corrected.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ru0chen

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:10:25 AM

Why not make a group to sue UKYO ?
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:57:48 AM

What about Graet. He was involved too.

And who is over moderating this thread?  I had a forum post deleted cuz I said "bump"

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:03:17 AM

And who is over moderating this thread?  I had a forum post deleted cuz I said "bump"

For reasons that only make the mods look pathetic and pointless, they seem to be on an offensive of removing "useless" posts.

I was recently sent this by malevolent when my single smiley post was deleted.....  " Useless replies are frequently deleted https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=181885.0;all "
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 02:05:34 PM

As far as i know there is already someone sueing ukyo regarding ukyo loan. Sueing for weexchange is pretty useless since there is nothing you can gain from it. I think its impossible to gain something about sueing ukyo for ukyo loan too though since he dont have nearly enough to pay everything back. The sueing parties will pay more upfront than they will get back when he gets convicted. The chances for him losing at court for ukyo loan are high. Only the result makes no sense financial wise.

I already sent ukyo and graet lawyer letters one or two months ago though the only answer i got is chats with ukyo. At the end i decide to give him more time since it looks to me like the most promising thing i can do to get my funds back.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:26:46 PM

I just wish Uyko would tell us WHAT THE FUCK IS HE WAITING FOR!?!

And why can't he say shit?

This is pissing me off Graetly (Graetly...get it?  Wink)

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
BitcoinForumator
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:56:09 PM

I just wish Uyko would tell us WHAT THE FUCK IS HE WAITING FOR!?!

And why can't he say shit?

This is pissing me off Graetly (Graetly...get it?  Wink)

+ everyone in this thread
thecoinjournal

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 03:40:57 PM

Weex pasted some chat log in another thread:
Hi Guys,

Can anybody update me on what the situation is right now? I've read someone has started a lawsuit but it is not open to join any more.
Is there anything else going on? Has UKYO said something about the weexchange claims portal?

Thanks!

Nothing have changed as far as I know.. But Ukyo was pretty talkative on IRC this weekend. Not much new though, this is a summary: "<Ukyo> I am not elaborating at this time."

Here is a paste of the "interesting" parts of the chat: http://pastebin.com/EJ5BT49r

kano
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:48:10 PM

Hi Guys,

Can anybody update me on what the situation is right now? I've read someone has started a lawsuit but it is not open to join any more.
Is there anything else going on? Has UKYO said something about the weexchange claims portal?

Thanks!

Nothing have changed as far as I know.. But Ukyo was pretty talkative on IRC this weekend. Not much new though, this is a summary: "<Ukyo> I am not elaborating at this time."

Here is a paste of the "interesting" parts of the chat: http://pastebin.com/EJ5BT49r
Meh, the usual crap.
"I can't tell you"

Yet somehow he was able to tell some 'special' list of people ...

As per my comment about this before - it's bullshit.
The fact that it has been stated here that he HAS told people (including telling the scam in cyprus that ran off with lotsa people's money) says that it's bullshit.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 09:01:40 PM

Hi Guys,

Thanks!

Meh, the usual crap.
"I can't tell you"

Yet somehow he was able to tell some 'special' list of people ...

As per my comment about this before - it's bullshit.
The fact that it has been stated here that he HAS told people (including telling the scam in cyprus that ran off with lotsa people's money) says that it's bullshit.

Danny doesnt know what happened exactly either. Ukyo told me he didnt tell anyone, so danny is no exception.

IPO Magic

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:53:13 PM

Danny doesnt know what happened exactly either. Ukyo told me he didnt tell anyone, so danny is no exception.

Lol, Danny flew Jon to Cyprus to "work on the problem"   ...without knowing just what the problem was.
And now that the bullshit has done its job, he confides in you that it was all a ruse.
And you trust him because he's a trustworthy d00d and why would he lie.
Carry on.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:59:53 PM

Lol, Danny flew Jon to Cyprus to "work on the problem"   ...without knowing just what the problem was.
And now that the bullshit has done its job, he confides in you that it was all a ruse.
Carry on.

Clearly he flew ukyo to cyprus to give him some advice on legal maneuvering and tunneling.

I am surprised nobody has the balls to take ukyo to court and take everything he owns.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:41:14 AM

Someone did pursue a legal course of action, user SOSLOVE.  The thing is Jon Montroll organized his company in a way that it would be quite difficult to sue. There is some shell company in Belize and etc, it would be pretty difficult and costly do so.  He (my guess) planned this company from the start with this scam in mind. And you have to admit, it has worked great for him, he stole millions and there very little chance of any legal troubles from it.

To anyone still thinking he's gonna pay you back, I'm sorry, you guys are just gullible. As said about 4-6 months ago now, you have been scammed, Jon Montroll stole your bitcoins. I'm frankly amazed that some of you are still being strung along. I can't fathom how you could believe that Ukyo has good intentions here, he doesn't even talk about it the 7000+ btc he stole.

Don't mention the IRC chats to me, that's another red herring people love to gobble up. He's literally said ZERO statements of anything on months, it's always evasions such as 'can't talk about it' etc..etc.... I could understand buying that for a few months, but for 6 months and more, I sincerely do not understand how you any of you could believe that there is any hope of getting your money back 3 months ago, let alone now.

This massive scam and theft was really easy and he got off scott free, even though his personal data is publicly available.

I'm guessing a few people (who have silently disappeared from this thread) pursued more direct methods to put pressure on him and they got their BTC back, but for the majority of us, Jon took our money, and is long gone, you've been robbed (if it is not yet painfully obvious by now I guess it'll never be).

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 09:03:21 PM

Someone did pursue a legal course of action, user SOSLOVE.

He sues for ukyo loan, not weexchange.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 09:08:19 PM

Carry on.

Its not "one problem" like you know. I guess danny only worked on the technical problems with the wallet.

It doesnt matter if i trust him or not. Crying around wont help anything. Sueing cant help either. So the only thing that remains is to speak with him and give him the chance to repair thing. Trying to get a feeling what might have happened.

Im very sure you dont have a better solution dont you? Maybe surprise me.

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:45:35 PM

Ok, here's an idea:  Stop waiting for handouts on IRC, stop thinking about salvaging a few Satoshi, and nail the fucker to the wall.  Grow some balls, get some self-respect, and act for the greater good.  Bitcoin is full of scammers because it's like scamming on training wheels -- you fuck up, no biggie, just try again.  If you want to scam with no consequences, come to Bitcoin.  No one will ever fuck you back.  Ever.

TL;DR:  Thank you for bringing this shit to Bitcoin.  Without marks like you, we'd have no scammers.  
julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:33:53 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 12:58:01 AM by julz

Ok, here's an idea:  Stop waiting for handouts on IRC, stop thinking about salvaging a few Satoshi, and nail the fucker to the wall.  Grow some balls, get some self-respect, and act for the greater good.  Bitcoin is full of scammers because it's like scamming on training wheels -- you fuck up, no biggie, just try again.  If you want to scam with no consequences, come to Bitcoin.  No one will ever fuck you back.  Ever.

TL;DR:  Thank you for bringing this shit to Bitcoin.  Without marks like you, we'd have no scammers.  

As cryptocurrencies rise in value - it becomes more and more practical for even those scammed out of small amounts of BTC.. to come knocking.
Scammers will have to spend a big percentage of their loot on personal security...
and forever is a long time to be looking over ones shoulder.

edit: 2014-07-11
In case anyone misinterprets my remarks: I don't condone violence in this regard. It was simply an observation that in my opinion it's crazy to scam in such a global industry where the victims are holding a significantly appreciating asset - as you never know who is being burned and what they're capable of. I did not in any way intend this as a threat. I would only pursue legal options for redress.
Physical danger aside - scammers should realize that the scammed may have a growing pool of resources out of which to fund legal actions.

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 10:02:52 PM

Ok, here's an idea:  Stop waiting for handouts on IRC, stop thinking about salvaging a few Satoshi, and nail the fucker to the wall.  Grow some balls, get some self-respect, and act for the greater good.  Bitcoin is full of scammers because it's like scamming on training wheels -- you fuck up, no biggie, just try again.  If you want to scam with no consequences, come to Bitcoin.  No one will ever fuck you back.  Ever.

Am i understand you correctly this is a call to violence? So you not only want to become a delinquent because you believe ukyo is a delinquent... no you ask others to have balls and do it. So where are your balls or are you fully aware how stupid that idea is?

Anyway... if you think that this will make everything good again lets me wonder how you solve your everyday problems.

Maybe i misunderstood you. But damn... emotional people and business... everytime things go wrong somewhere someone comes out that thinks pitchforks are the idea now.

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:42:36 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2014, 02:10:54 AM by NotLambchop

Don't be absurd.  I don't have any preferences as to how you clean up your messes.  But I do expect those messes taken care of.
You bring mangy, distempered financiers and captains of industry into this house, one of them [predictably] takes a dump on our Persian rug -- now kindly clean it up.

It wasn't I who played intrepid investor, it wasn't my greed that made you send money to second-rate scammers.  I shouldn't have to worry about returning things to normalcy.  And yet I do.  I sit here and try to explain the rudiments of basic human etiquette -- that when your friends shit in the middle of our rug, good manners dictate that you clean it up.
"Become a delinquent" indeed!
kleinessteak

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:01:28 AM

Anyone got some new information?!
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: