Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:11:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Moving Forward/Resolution Process  (Read 291885 times)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 02:36:01 PM

Scam after Scam, I would like just one bitcoin company to produce something good, and kick off on this front

There are plenty of good Bitcoin companies.

Im always in search for such opportunities. Tips?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:26:36 PM

Rather intriguing development:

Holy shit, our post dept made a mistake and delievered to me 50 post cards in Japanese (regarding mtgox) and Danny Brewster was included.

I didn't notice coz I didn't give a fuck but my wife went saw the first name on the list and it was Danny Brewster....

What the fuck do I do?

EDIT: Also the address I have is for a village in Larnaca NOT Nicosia so maybe he still resides there......

EDIT 2: Danny if you are reading this and still in Cyprus I am only about 5 mins away from you......

EDIT 3: I have his address in Larnaca Wink

I'm really only interested in squeezing my lost stolen money out of that sick scamming fuck ukyo, but some of y'all are likely interested in this.

edit: see strikethrough and underline

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 07:30:25 PM

I thought about and i guess i should mention that i wrote with ukyo on first july. It was a rather long conversation because i wanted to know whats going on.

Weex: I asked him if i can help, work or coins. He said he put all things in motion that can be done at the moment already. It sounded like things move slowly to a result. Whatever that is.

Ukyo Loan: He is working on a number of projects. He presented me one of the projects including the website, he explained the details and inner working regarding safety and i think its a nice little thing that will get his customers. I didnt ask for the other bigger projects.
I wont go into details since i once promised him not to reveal the things he tells me and i will honor that. I only write this to let you know that he work on things and that he didnt vanish. But i dont know when he will present the projects and how.

Payback: The projects he works on are meant for paying back ukyo loan. I wrote already that things for getting weex funds back are already put in motion. In the case that weex funds really cant come back he will pay weex users coins back with the projects profits.

I hope this helps a bit. If you want to speak him yourself try it on IRC. It might take some days but it works.

gotpetum

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:05:46 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 09:18:52 PM by gotpetum

Hi Sebastian,
Thanks for reaching out to him.

It sounded like

Ukyo has eluded to circumstances that have not happened many times. He still won't tell us what happened to the coins. He promised dozens of times to provide information, "good news," and updates. Each time, he later says he can't talk by eluding to works in progress, gag orders, NDAs, legal action, and/or bitcoin problems. And a little later, he denies whatever was implied.

So, where are the coins? What's the "big news?"

And, since all of this, he offered to liquidate BTCINVEST assets for the BTCINVESTors. Did he just decide to keep all of the proceeds from liquidation?

Added:
After reading about them, it sounds to me like Ukyo (and TF) followed the "six definite steps or stages of growth in every finely balanced and well-conceived confidence game" almost to the letter.

If he wants us to believe otherwise, he just needs to deviate from the con man's playbook by telling us what happened.

What's really impressive is how he strung us along, with news announcements about upcoming news and by giving us a little money back (all in the playbook), and learning from /us/ what story would be the most believable. At first, he said bitcond problems, but then he kept his mouth shut and had us come up with our own story (bitcoin malleability + lawsuits to get it back from the person who took them.) But, if he tells us, then we'd require proof (which he could give), so he just keeps his mouth shut.

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." ― David M. Friedman
jbreher
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:45:31 PM

<...a bunch of meaningless vague allegations...>

See, here's the thing. Your descriptions of what you think you heard ukyo say are worthless. Hearsay. Of no value to any of us.

I'm sure you mean well, but why should I trust in _your_ trust in someone who is holding vast wealth of many others hostage?

I hope this helps a bit. If you want to speak him yourself try it on IRC. It might take some days but it works.

And be rewarded for my effort by the same vague useless non-statements he's been giving you? To what end? It accomplishes nothing.

Honorable people who have been caught by circumstances that cause them to lose property of others make every effort to keep those people informed. Ukyo's absence here speaks volumes.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 01:36:49 AM

Hi Sebastian,
Thanks for reaching out to him.

It sounded like

Ukyo has eluded to circumstances that have not happened many times. He still won't tell us what happened to the coins. He promised dozens of times to provide information, "good news," and updates. Each time, he later says he can't talk by eluding to works in progress, gag orders, NDAs, legal action, and/or bitcoin problems. And a little later, he denies whatever was implied.

So, where are the coins? What's the "big news?"

And, since all of this, he offered to liquidate BTCINVEST assets for the BTCINVESTors. Did he just decide to keep all of the proceeds from liquidation?

Added:
After reading about them, it sounds to me like Ukyo (and TF) followed the "six definite steps or stages of growth in every finely balanced and well-conceived confidence game" almost to the letter.

If he wants us to believe otherwise, he just needs to deviate from the con man's playbook by telling us what happened.

What's really impressive is how he strung us along, with news announcements about upcoming news and by giving us a little money back (all in the playbook), and learning from /us/ what story would be the most believable. At first, he said bitcond problems, but then he kept his mouth shut and had us come up with our own story (bitcoin malleability + lawsuits to get it back from the person who took them.) But, if he tells us, then we'd require proof (which he could give), so he just keeps his mouth shut.

I dont remember that he promised to speak about what happened. And obviously speaking about wouldnt be good now. Only my impression so far of course... of course you might pressure this so hard that you get to know the truth. But when this means the chance to recover dies with this info then i think its not worth the info. You dont need to believe me but i dont think hes a con man.

I know he works on projects and i dont have a reason to believe he doesnt work on weex too.

I dont know about BTCINVEST. I only know that once someone posted a list of shares ukyo should own. Though at the end the shares pretty much all were useless. The only worthwhile shares were ActM... which Ken stole practically. I still think that wasnt correct since he took shares privately owned by ukyo and traded them against a debt the company weex had against him. Its like taking 500 IPhones from the next Applestore because Apples CEO owes me money. Its not related... though thats Bitcoin... unregulated everywhere. At the end ken draw those coins down with ActM too.

Whatever... it doesnt matter what you or iam think. Sueing him for ukyo loan is worthless when you see the size of the loan. His private riches cant possible back this up. The same goes for weex and you dont even know there if the problem is taken by the company or by him privately. So that weex goes bankrupt and thats it. Debts dying with the company. Regardless of the outcome of a lawsuit there wouldnt be enough money to pay things back.

So i chose to believe him for now. Partly because i dont have a chance otherwise and partly because i can write with him and get a feeling about what is going on. I could have sued him but when i see it as a business decision i bet on ukyo being honest since chances there are simply better.

The last two paragraphs match to your post too. It doesnt matter if i believe ukyo, if you believe ukyo or if you believe me. It simply doesnt matter. If there would be a chance in sueing i would have done months ago.

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:51:58 PM

Glad people are still bumping this thread, but wish new members would read the first pages too--both for historical perspective and hearty, guileless luls.

Everyone simply must be patient.

Ukyo had promised an announcement early this week, but was unable to get all i's dotted and t's crossed in time. So, Danny has provided the update that Neo will be part of the solution.

The full details will all be announced officially, and to shareholders first, when ready.

Please be careful speculating on any aspects that haven't been announced.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 05:58:15 PM

Glad people are still bumping this thread, but wish new members would read the first pages too--both for historical perspective and hearty, guileless luls.

Everyone simply must be patient.

Ukyo had promised an announcement early this week, but was unable to get all i's dotted and t's crossed in time. So, Danny has provided the update that Neo will be part of the solution.

The full details will all be announced officially, and to shareholders first, when ready.

Please be careful speculating on any aspects that haven't been announced.

Please dont forget that Danny helped with the wallet problem crashing. The actual problem is a different problem. And as far as i remember updates on that crashing problem were given.

dnaleor
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:58:00 PM

I thought about and i guess i should mention that i wrote with ukyo on first july. It was a rather long conversation because i wanted to know whats going on.

Weex: I asked him if i can help, work or coins. He said he put all things in motion that can be done at the moment already. It sounded like things move slowly to a result. Whatever that is.

Ukyo Loan: He is working on a number of projects. He presented me one of the projects including the website, he explained the details and inner working regarding safety and i think its a nice little thing that will get his customers. I didnt ask for the other bigger projects.
I wont go into details since i once promised him not to reveal the things he tells me and i will honor that. I only write this to let you know that he work on things and that he didnt vanish. But i dont know when he will present the projects and how.

Payback: The projects he works on are meant for paying back ukyo loan. I wrote already that things for getting weex funds back are already put in motion. In the case that weex funds really cant come back he will pay weex users coins back with the projects profits.

thx for contacting him. This restores a little fait. But I really think he should come to this topic and communicate. He will always have strong reactions, but he should at least try to communicate and tell people he is working on things.

Anyway, I hope I can see my 0.4 BTC back. (it is still >1% of my bitcoinstash)
discobean

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:31:00 AM

thx for contacting him. This restores a little fait. But I really think he should come to this topic and communicate. He will always have strong reactions, but he should at least try to communicate and tell people he is working on things.

So his new project is probably going to try to launder the money that he stole, so he can use it somewhere.

This is how almost every scammer has worked in the past, steal money, become legit using the capital and launder.  See coinjar, yifu etc.

It is how people got rich during things like Gold Rush, US alcohol prohibition, and now Bitcoin.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 02:12:07 PM

I believe he doesnt post because he knows that posting brings on a shitstorm regardless of what he posts. I knew i will create at least a small one too but i thought its better to tell what i know so far since knowing nothing isnt cool.

Anyway... i guess when he presents one of his projects... or at least when he is able to pay back a bit more because of the projects, he will post in the forums again.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 02:14:00 PM

So his new project is probably going to try to launder the money that he stole, so he can use it somewhere.

This is how almost every scammer has worked in the past, steal money, become legit using the capital and launder.  See coinjar, yifu etc.

It is how people got rich during things like Gold Rush, US alcohol prohibition, and now Bitcoin.

At least the project i have seen doesnt need money to be created.

jbreher
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:36:30 AM

i thought its better to tell what i know so far since knowing nothing isnt cool.

Hmmm. So if you've truly 'told what you know', then it is evident that you don't know jack shit either. I've read everything I could find that you have posted on the topic, and I still know nothing.

Regenmacher

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:26:36 AM

i thought its better to tell what i know so far since knowing nothing isnt cool.

Hmmm. So if you've truly 'told what you know', then it is evident that you don't know jack shit either. I've read everything I could find that you have posted on the topic, and I still know nothing.

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/b96/45d/abe/resized/engineering-professor-meme-generator-this-means-nothing-but-you-don-t-know-shit-3d77ec.jpg

if you participated in this big scam ( or weex or one of the many other scams ) and want to invest any kind of money in anything in the future better read this first:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lie

Good Game Ukyo, Well Played!

I'm outta here, you've earned your pocket money.

Don't spend it all at once.

hd060053

Activity: 601
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:35:54 PM

One reason why scams will continue happening.
jbreher
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:08:02 PM

One reason why scams will continue happening.

Hmm... and I thought Regenmacher was being sarcastic.

ru0chen

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:37:01 PM

I would like to join a lawsuit for weexchange, if there is one, assuming a reasonable cost. I lost most of my BTC,  Please contact me here or via PM.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 06:50:39 PM

I would like to join a lawsuit for weexchange, if there is one, assuming a reasonable cost. I lost most of my BTC,  Please contact me here or via PM.

What do you hope to achieve?

pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:08:39 PM

You're kidding right?
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 10:59:24 PM

You're kidding right?

No, im fully serious. He sounds like he hopes to get his coins back by doing so. I would like to know where he gets his hopes from that this will work.

If he is out for punishment and gave up on his coins ok. Then it doesnt matter.

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: