Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:11:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs. Alternatives  (Read 996 times)
Wiktorek

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:10:21 PM

Try LTC.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chuck888

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:17:09 PM

LTC is a great coin, and I expect it to go up in value even more in the coming months.
I also think that due to the recent popularity of cryptocurrencies other alternatives will increase in value, so in my opinion you would be better off trying to get into the alternatives market!
Nove (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 03:07:47 AM

I've been looking a lot at LTC and PPC. I want to try and get some coins when they're still low, but because I'm just getting started financially with cryptocurrency trading I have to wait a few days. I got some free BetaCoins so hopefully that becomes worth something Smiley.

So mining is definitely out of the question for me then. Don't want my only computer to burn out on me.
Slow BTC is better than no BTC though.
jimmygog

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 05:37:03 AM

Missed my opportunity with BTC - and have become ever more interested in alt coins ever since. Today I'm taking the plunge. Setting up my spare rig to mine LTC at home - thinking of doing the same with my VPS. There are obvious reasons for not storing coins on servers - but I cant think of any reasons not to mine. Am I missing something?

NXT looks very interesting also. Definitely one to watch imho.
dotonate

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 05:45:39 AM

What about Quarks?   
They have interesting differences in security,  they have been growing a lot.
I would think that is a great opportunity to buy cheap and save for the upcoming weeks.   
When you are looking for alt coins you should look for stability on their dev team and the specs of the coin. 
I think this guys have all the important elements included, to make the coin work over all the other alt coins.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: