Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:16:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan me enough to make a rig(will pay in shares)  (Read 1370 times)
playerrickceo (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 01:11:56 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2014, 02:15:33 PM by playerrickceo

i'll need about 1-4bitcoins (2.000$) to make this rig
everyone who loans me will get a share of coins mined, 10% for me the other 90% will be divided between the investors

I know i'm new here but i'm dispirit to start mining before it's too late i can't wait and save up.

I can get this rig running with 1gpu for min700$ just 1bitcoin will get it operational
Or if you would like to just donate any amount would be appreciated  12b6UTypjBpmpKzu6Ht8RUwsNmJdizt29z

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
g83

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 01:13:34 PM

What kind of rig do you want to build with 4 btc ?
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 01:21:27 PM

i'll need about 3-4bitcoins (2.000$) to make this rig
everyone who loans me will get a share of coins mined, i will use my share 10% into buying more rigs that you will also own shares in.

I know i'm new here but i'm dispirit to start mining before it's too late i can't wait and save up.

Sell your stuff, car title loan, whore your cat out, rake your neighbors yards. Otherwise you will need collateral. Promises don't mean a thing, the loaner may as well buy and mine for himself.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
playerrickceo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 01:25:58 PM

What kind of rig do you want to build with 4 btc ?

http://www.coinminingrigs.com/

6gpu rig
g83

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 01:29:54 PM

Dont waste your time mining ltc... if you want to earn something go for knc miner and mine bitcoins
playerrickceo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 01:45:02 PM

[/quote]

Sell your stuff, car title loan, whore your cat out, rake your neighbors yards. Otherwise you will need collateral. Promises don't mean a thing, the loaner may as well buy and mine for himself.
[/quote]

I know all i'm coming here with is my word, and to everyone that's probably worthless but i assure you my intentions are to pay everyone.
Ive tried to save up these past 6 months atleast but iv'e had to spend my savings everytime i got close.

And now with all of these new alt cryptos i can't even mine and put back and with bitcoins difficulty going up i feel soon it will be too late for me. so its worth a shot

Dont waste your time mining ltc... if you want to earn something go for knc miner and mine bitcoins

10,000$ for a knc is way too much though:P

ltc has a much lower difficulty so i don't think i would lose too much building gpus instead of asics
I haven't done much mining but id guess the gpu/ltc vs asic/btc earning ratio is about the same or go as far as saying litecoin is more profitable
but as i said my pc now is crappy that's just from over looking charts

plus i want to mine some doge coin anon coins etc to store up
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 01:52:59 PM

[/quote]

I know all i'm coming here with is my word, and to everyone that's probably worthless but i assure you my intentions are to pay everyone.
Ive tried to save up these past 6 months atleast but iv'e had to spend my savings everytime i got close.

And now with all of these new alt cryptos i can't even mine and put back and with bitcoins difficulty going up i feel soon it will be too late for me. so its worth a shot

ltc has a much lower difficulty so i don't think i would lose too much building gpus instead of asics
I haven't done much mining but id guess the gpu/ltc vs asic/btc earning ratio is about the same or go as far as saying litecoin is more profitable

[/quote]

Collateral, you will need it. Sell off some of your stuff, work for it.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
playerrickceo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 02:31:44 PM

[/quote]

Collateral, you will need it. Sell off some of your stuff, work for it.
[/quote]

I'm probably going to go sell my collectible coins today i may get 50$ for them lol as for working i can't for two reasons
I have to stay home and take care of my grandmother and if i got a job id lose my social security, id rather have a job for extra income 600$ really isn't enough but i can't leave her alone.

One of the reasons i want to start mining to earn more income...   so now you know i have nothing of value to sell, i can't get a job i'm 18 and i feel like i'm going no where with my life... i realize i have no rep on this forum and i can't offer collateral but i still believe it was worth a shot to even ask for a loan
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 02:37:15 PM

One of the reasons i want to start mining to earn more income...   so now you know i have nothing of value to sell, i can't get a job i'm 18 and i feel like i'm going no where with my life... i realize i have no rep on this forum and i can't offer collateral but i still believe it was worth a shot to even ask for a loan

I have to stay home and take care of my grandmother

You are 18 and on SS? The more you type the more this sounds like some sort of con job. If you do get income rolling in, wouldn't that be fraud accepting SS payments?
Seriously, you have nothing, you can't work, you have no way of guaranteeing repayment.......why are we to trust you?

Albert Einstein
playerrickceo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 03:21:56 PM

One of the reasons i want to start mining to earn more income...   so now you know i have nothing of value to sell, i can't get a job i'm 18 and i feel like i'm going no where with my life... i realize i have no rep on this forum and i can't offer collateral but i still believe it was worth a shot to even ask for a loan

I have to stay home and take care of my grandmother

You are 18 and on SS? The more you type the more this sounds like some sort of con job. If you do get income rolling in, wouldn't that be fraud accepting SS payments?
Seriously, you have nothing, you can't work, you have no way of guaranteeing repayment.......why are we to trust you?

And why does this sound like a con job. Yes i'm 18 i turned 18  11days ago matter of fact (so i can see the full page reply you write about it)  and i have been on SS since i can remember omg how suspicious that lol.

Second the 600$ i get no one can live on and i'm taking care of two people so whos gives a fuck

third you're talking about fraud have you claimed any of you profits from bitcoins in on taxes i'm sure you haven't

fourth tittle is stated (will pay in shares)
do you know how shares work? no you don't  if i don't profit from mining then they don't receive their dividend

fifth  iv'e stated atleast 5times i have no way making you trust me  (you're like the dumbest smart ass iv'e ever argued with this long )

But here are a few things i can add so that people can know me better

I will try to make my investors max profits
in my opinion btc is no longer profitable litecoin use to be the coin to mine if you ran with gpus but now feathercoins are going up in price and i think they will be most profitable out of all coins based on a quick guess

Anon coin,doge coin,dimecoin  are coins that i like and are all in early stages i would like to mine 100k-100m of each for long term investments

I plan on offering my investors a chance to reinvest their earnings on upgrades and additional rigs

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 03:32:10 PM

third you're talking about fraud have you claimed any of you profits from bitcoins in on taxes i'm sure you haven't

Actually, yes I do. You are planning all out fraud. Do you know what collateral is? Please inform yourself. Your word, shares or nothing you type has any validity.
Is this Joey?

Albert Einstein
nastybit

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 03:36:46 PM

Why would somebody give you the money to run a rig and lose 10%? Ridicolous
Get a job, if you can't, find it somewhere else!
playerrickceo (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 04:18:41 PM

Why would somebody give you the money to run a rig and lose 10%? Ridicolous
Get a job, if you can't, find it somewhere else!

Well first off it will be creating an electric bill, iv'e already stated a few post up i'm going to sell my coin collection and a few other things i can find so that will give me 50$-100$ to put in it. if you add that all up i'm only profiting 3%-4% that i'm not paying for

And....pffff   another retard

second  "Get a job, if you can't, find it somewhere else!"
Your whole statement contradicts its self good going.

I'm going to quote my self so i don't have to explain my self later       *if you add that all up i'm only profiting 3-4%*
3-4% why would i be wasting my time for practically nothing?  Because this is perfect for me if i get the min investment 700$ that would leave 5gpu slots 1,200$ i can slowly put into it. 
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 11:23:54 PM

You want to STORE dogecoins?  You're going to wake up one morning and that FAD is going to be worthless. 

I've seen you post a lot, but still no collateral.

Call us retards if you want, but you won't get a loan without collateral.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
playerrickceo (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 03:10:37 AM

You want to STORE dogecoins?  You're going to wake up one morning and that FAD is going to be worthless. 

I've seen you post a lot, but still no collateral.

Call us retards if you want, but you won't get a loan without collateral.   Undecided

It doesn't matter if i want to store doge coin.... top miningpool users are mining 437m doge per day with 7.3khs (because this coin is at it's early mining stage)
why not take a day of mining if there's a chance of waking up one morning and those coins being worth 10,000$,100,000$ or maybe 1,000,000$

And sorry to come off wrong but iv'e used forums for so long and 9/10 marketplace forum post are from trolls or retards, asking irrelevant questions to my thread, or saying stupid shit and if you never answer them more "retards" come and now your threads a joke
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 07:16:49 PM

You know, there is a building called bank.
Oh wait, you have no job. Right.

My retarded 2 cents.
playerrickceo (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 01:30:50 AM

You know, there is a building called bank.
Oh wait, you have no job. Right.

My retarded 2 cents.

Yeah why not go to the bank apply for a loan, and when they ask me why i need a loan i'll tell them to mine bitcoins.

And nice snap at me *not having a job and all* Id actually have a job instead of relying on ss but as i said i'm taking care of my grandmother, so for now i'm going to stay home and further my education online, so that in the future i won't have to work at  burger king or.else where for min wage.

Thanks for your retarded 2cents though i'm steadily them saving up Grin
Lightwave

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 12:24:44 PM

You shouldn't waste your life taking care of your Grandmother, I certainly wouldn't.

You've got to do what's best for you, don't let people hold you back, family or not.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:51:11 PM

With 1 GPU how you gonna pay people back when you will be losing like $1.80 a day in power costs... ? as in... your profit errrr debt will be $1.80 a day..
You might want to get past the hole 'i will be rich' and think it through properly, using a calculator of sorts...

but hey, I guess it is not your money Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: