Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:02:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For Sale: 24kt 999.9 1g, 2.5g, 5g gold bullion, LMBA Certified Refinery  (Read 1623 times)
karatbars (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:25:00 AM

Karatbars gold is 24kt 999.9 gold from LBMA certified refineries. Our gold is packaged under video surveillance and we partner with FedEx for international shipping.

You can sign up for a free as a Customer and purchase premier quality 24kt gold.

Email me: karatbarsintl@outlook.com for more information

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nitehawk

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:42:34 AM

is it measured in PAVE or KT?

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
karatbars (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:09:12 PM

Measured in Kt
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:56:39 PM

Any pics/proof of the bars. A minting company with an outlook email seems a bit weird....
karatbars (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:33:06 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 09:35:21 AM by karatbars

Send me an email, I'll respond with a picture of the product. You can also check out www.karatbars.com, our main website. I am connecting you to a quality product that is packaged under video surveillance and shipped internationally using FedEx. We only conduct business after receiving "KYC" or "Know your client" documents to assure the person ordering our gold is the person receiving the product. Security and customer service is paramount. I am a liaison to a private gold buying club for the serious gold buyer.

Skype ID: NSWilliams12345
Shibboleth

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:08:23 PM

Send me an email, I'll respond with a picture of the product. You can also check out www.karatbars.com, our main website. I am connecting you to a quality product that is packaged under video surveillance and shipped internationally using FedEx. We only conduct business after receiving "KYC" or "Know your client" documents to assure the person ordering our gold is the person receiving the product. Security and customer service is paramount. I am a liaison to a private gold buying club for the serious gold buyer.

Karat Bars is a complete MLM and the prices they offer for there bars after you have signed up for the scheme are ludicrous   - or tell me otherwise by stating the price of your 1gram , 2.5g  and 5g bars. And the link on the karat bars site showing these prices???

If you are looking to buy bullion go to agora or amagi not these guys

johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:19:59 PM

Karat Bars is a complete MLM and the prices they offer for there bars after you have signed up for the scheme are ludicrous   - or tell me otherwise by stating the price of your 1gram , 2.5g  and 5g bars. And the link on the karat bars site showing these prices???

If you are looking to buy bullion go to agora or amagi not these guys

Amagi will beat any price
karatbars (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:32:35 PM

Karatbars is an E-COMMERCE company. And provides quality and security in international business transactions. With the large number of scams and uncertainty, choose your own path - but its a great alternative for those who value peace of mind, stability and sustainability.

It is easy for an outsider to form opinions, as I once was an outsider - but I am more appreciative of honesty from someone who ACTUALLY KNOWS what they are talking about.

For those interested in the controversy, start your reputation research with GOOGLE and karatbars in the search bar.
coaex

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 05:50:03 PM

Amagi will beat any price

Nor Amagi, neither any of others cannot beat Coaex.com prices. Just check and see. The thing is that we don't have any reputation yet, but our first orders are on the way and we'll soon receieve some feedback.

Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Shibboleth

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:56:04 PM

Karatbars is an E-COMMERCE company. And provides quality and security in international business transactions. With the large number of scams and uncertainty, choose your own path - but its a great alternative for those who value peace of mind, stability and sustainability.

It is easy for an outsider to form opinions, as I once was an outsider - but I am more appreciative of honesty from someone who ACTUALLY KNOWS what they are talking about.

For those interested in the controversy, start your reputation research with GOOGLE and karatbars in the search bar.

Stop with the straw man tactics. Where is the link to your prices for these bars? If you can match Amagi I will buy this afternoon with Bitcoin...
Ahh and another thing. Is karatbars offering bullion for bitcoin now? - this is a bitcoin forum after all ??
karatbars (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:12:11 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 08:17:49 PM by karatbars

As a political economist, the intangible bitcoin is an interesting novelty. And yes, if you'd taken the time to click on the link, Karatbars, lists daily gold prices on its main webpage. There are discounts that are not listed on the main page for obvious reasons.

Remember, Karatbars provides consistency in its quality and availability - theres no variation from dealer to dealer or production wait time and will FedEx deliver from Germany at no extra costs - which I find comforting.

karatbars (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:48:27 PM

Thanks to Karatbars GOLD!...I'll never have to worry about accessing my currency. Or computer glitches devaluing my stock.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: