Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:33:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ Crypto Exchange ][ XCOV.COM ][ 24H left (35%) BONUS ]  (Read 4419 times)
inqex.com

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:43:47 PM

Do not miss the opportunity to be a permanent partner for the trading platform
Once you buy XCV token you are our partner and will receive monthly profits from the profits of the platform
Your platform
Your world

Your platform!
Your life!

Join now and become a permanent PARTNER
A new smart digital currency trading platform lunched by experienced traders.
Investors in (XCV) tokens in the ico stage are permanent partners in Xcov.com platform and will receive periodic profits consistently from the profits of the platform.

You will reach hardcap soon , good luck

Yup they reached the softcap

Project like Xcov must do . They are sharing profits with tokens holders, its the best investment my friend
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inqex.com

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:06:20 AM

Once you buy XCV token you are our partner and will receive monthly profits from the profits of the platform
Your platform
Your world

Your platform!
Your life!

Investors in (XCV) tokens in the ico stage are permanent partners in Xcov.com platform and will receive periodic profits consistently from the profits of the platform.

Project like Xcov must do . They are sharing profits with tokens holders, its the best investment my friend

I see that its for who missed Binance tokens

Xcov is better because they will send 55% of the platform's profits to the investors binance isnt doing that
inqex.com

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:08:48 AM

Your platform
Your world

Your platform!
Your life!

Xcov is better because they will send 55% of the platform's profits to the investors binance isnt doing that

Also Xcov tokens will trade with all the cryptocurrencies in the platform not to usdt btc and eth, this is will make its price risefast
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:22:48 AM

After the purchase by CoinPayments, what is the deadline for sending the tokens? Will it only be after the sale? Will it only accept payment with Crypt coins?

OI
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:27:49 AM

XCOV.COM

Your Platform! Your Life!
PRE-ICO IS LIVE

Xcov.com is a new smart digital currency trading platform lunched by experienced traders.

Telegram : T.me/xcovcom
TrackIco.io Rate : 4.8/5 https://www.trackico.io/ico/xcov/

xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:29:12 AM

After the purchase by CoinPayments, what is the deadline for sending the tokens? Will it only be after the sale? Will it only accept payment with Crypt coins?

Tokens will be sent to all after the end of ico , for now we accept just Crypto : ETH BTC LTC and BCH
Thank you
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:43:16 AM

Your platform
Your world

Your platform!
Your life!

Also Xcov tokens will trade with all the cryptocurrencies in the platform not to usdt btc and eth, this is will make its price risefast

Thanks inqex for reading alot about our project  Smiley
inqex.com

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:51:16 AM

Your platform
Your world

Your platform!
Your life!

Im beleive in xcov project , i hope all investors and traders know about it
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:57:54 AM

Your platform
Your world

Your platform!
Your life!

xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:05:32 AM

XCOV.COM

PRE-ICO IS LIVE

Xcov.com is a new smart digital currency trading platform lunched by experienced traders.

Telegram : T.me/xcovcom
TrackIco.io Rate : 4.8/5 https://www.trackico.io/ico/xcov/

xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:24:10 AM

Your platform
Your world

Your platform!
Your life!

inqex.com

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:06:11 AM

Your platform
Your world

Your platform!
Your life!

inqex.com

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:42:08 AM

Your platform
Your world

Your platform!
Your life!

xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:11:40 AM

how much the price ?
how many total ?

0.05 USD
MAX : 350,000,000  XCV
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:14:16 AM

where to check roadmap?

Roudmap : https://xcov.com/#roadmap
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:17:34 AM

Is your website required KYC?

Yap i also hope this would be the same in there bounties.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4289380.msg38578370#msg38578370
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:23:15 AM

I like this things to be done in order to get bonus coins, well its not actually a free coins give away since yu still need to do something, but hey! Its just some easy tasks to do.

Xcov Platform
Why choosing us
YOUR PLATFORM! YOUR LIFE!

Xcov.com is a new smart digital currency trading platform lunched by traders to traders. Investors in XCV ico are permanent partners of Xcov.com platform and will receive profits consistently to their balance on the platform.
Join now to be a permanent  partner with Xcov.com platform .

Xcov.com platform is limited, exclusive and easy to use trading signals service for Forex and Cryptocurrency. Trade it for yourself or use the Autotrading to copy all signals on your accounts and earn profits by investing with the best Forex and Cryptocurrency Signals from our expert traders. Xcov Trading generates profitable signals from our top traders based on our revolutionary algorithm to guarantee the safe trading – our goal is to get stable and long-term profit. We analyses major currency pairs for you while you’re enjoying your free time. Trading is now a lot easier with Xcov Trading.
xetofficial
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:24:04 AM

This new token and likewise new trading platform looks so cool to me. Can't wait for exploring more into it.
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:43:52 AM

XCOV.COM
PRE-ICO IS LIVE

Invest in your platform | Our success is your success
Yes Xcov.com platform is for XCV investors , we are building Cryptocurrencies trading platform own by all of us, platform's team will get 45% of the platform profits, XCV investors will get 55% monthly profits, So dont miss the best token for all of us XCV TOKEN
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:48:15 AM

XCOV.COM
PRE-ICO IS LIVE
Xcov.com is a new smart digital currencies trading platform lunched by experienced traders.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: