Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:03:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ Crypto Exchange ][ XCOV.COM ][ 24H left (35%) BONUS ]  (Read 4416 times)
jessiederecho98

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

0xF3D1641d0A3511367999969D4b956343cc85f704

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:31:10 PM

This project will change our lives in the future and makes our lives easier with this wonderful exchange so what are you waiting for let us invest XCOV and be part of their community Smiley

I Think you are really expert interms of marketing ha Smiley because of that i am motivated also to invest .thank you so much sir God bless us and hope this project will success soon:)

;0
not much hehe I only regret the past that I did not invest before a project like this ..this time there will be no more regret Smiley Thank you God bless you too lets get richer together Smiley

haha you learned a lesson from past, good decision making .yeah let us spread this project sir so that there will be more investor Smiley

yup we need to . so that the project   will be more partner in the future ..spread is the key Smiley

okay .. may i know how much will you intend to invest this XCOV project sir ? if its private its okay

no its okay  hehe we're all investor here , I think im gonna invest more or less 1btc for this project .. Is it enough for this wonderful project ?Smiley I think 1btc is low investment because they have wonderful roadmap, I've read their whitepapers and its all good, good team and hardworking .so Im gonna think of increasing my investment of XCOV project Smiley

⍟⍟⍟ Onasander ⍟⍟⍟  Decentralized Investment Bank
TOKEN SALE STARTS: ⋙ ⌚ July 22 ❱ ❱ http://www.Onasander.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
inqex.com

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

Do you accept ripple as a payment ?
katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

The main idea of Xcov.com Trading is to provide all investors with trading options.
Depending on your experience in trading, and the time you are able to dedicate to trade, you
can choose one of the following options or combine them to optimize your earnings.
lskoflakez

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:39:10 PM

Yes xcov have good project,and the team are very strong.XCOV For the FUTURE!!
fzabeth14

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:41:02 PM

This project will change our lives in the future and makes our lives easier with this wonderful exchange so what are you waiting for let us invest XCOV and be part of their community Smiley

I Think you are really expert interms of marketing ha Smiley because of that i am motivated also to invest .thank you so much sir God bless us and hope this project will success soon:)

;0
not much hehe I only regret the past that I did not invest before a project like this ..this time there will be no more regret Smiley Thank you God bless you too lets get richer together Smiley

haha you learned a lesson from past, good decision making .yeah let us spread this project sir so that there will be more investor Smiley

yup we need to . so that the project   will be more partner in the future ..spread is the key Smiley

okay .. may i know how much will you intend to invest this XCOV project sir ? if its private its okay

no its okay  hehe we're all investor here , I think im gonna invest more or less 1btc for this project .. Is it enough for this wonderful project ?Smiley I think 1btc is low investment because they have wonderful roadmap, I've read their whitepapers and its all good, good team and hardworking .so Im gonna think of increasing my investment of XCOV project Smiley

haha indeed , goodluck sir we know that XCOV project has a future and your 1btc or more will be x100 IN THE FUTURE, if you will ask sir i will also tell my investment also Smiley IF only
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:51:18 PM

;0

haha indeed , goodluck sir we know that XCOV project has a future and your 1btc or more will be x100 IN THE FUTURE, if you will ask sir i will also tell my investment also Smiley IF only

Contact us if you need help
info@xcov.com
Thank you
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:53:24 PM

Do you accept ripple as a payment ?

Payment methods : Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin cash
Thank you
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:56:52 PM

Yes xcov have good project,and the team are very strong.XCOV For the FUTURE!!

Thanks lskoflakez for support
Join us on telegram t.me/xcovcom
Good luck mate
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:09:57 PM

The main idea of Xcov.com Trading is to provide all investors with trading options.
Depending on your experience in trading, and the time you are able to dedicate to trade, you
can choose one of the following options or combine them to optimize your earnings.

Xcov.com is a new smart digital currency trading platform lunched by traders to traders. Investors in XCV ico are permanent partners of Xcov.com platform and will receive profits consistently to their balance on the platform.
Join now to be a permanent  partner with Xcov.com platform .
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:17:51 PM

Signals Service
Lifetime access to exclusive and high quality trading signals with +85% of accuracy to trade it yourself on any broker or exchange.

Autotrading 100% hands-free
Online platform compatible with main Cryptocurrency exchanges and Xcov brokers to connect Xcov signals with user accounts without moving their funds.

Dividends from Trading Pool
Exclusive for ICO investors! Recurrent profits simply holding tokens without adding extra funds.
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:21:45 PM

Is your website required KYC?

Yap i also hope this would be the same in there bounties.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4289380.msg38578370#msg38578370
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:23:43 PM

I like this things to be done in order to get bonus coins, well its not actually a free coins give away since yu still need to do something, but hey! Its just some easy tasks to do.

Xcov.com platform is limited, exclusive and easy to use trading signals service for Forex and Cryptocurrency. Trade it for yourself or use the Autotrading to copy all signals on your accounts and earn profits by investing with the best Forex and Cryptocurrency Signals from our expert traders. Xcov Trading generates profitable signals from our top traders based on our revolutionary algorithm to guarantee the safe trading – our goal is to get stable and long-term profit. We analyses major currency pairs for you while you’re enjoying your free time. Trading is now a lot easier with Xcov Trading.
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:30:08 PM

Nice Idea.
And the way you people have presented your project i appreciate it. Nice way. Best of luck for this hardwork.

Thank you for support Xcov.com project  Smiley
lskoflakez

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:30:16 PM

katawan4741
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:30:52 PM

What are the advantages of the project from its other competitors since for sure there are lots of trading platforms already in the market?
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:36:44 PM

What are the advantages of the project from its other competitors since for sure there are lots of trading platforms already in the market?

Smart Trading
100% hand-free Autotrading system that eliminates the psychological effect to your trades and create time for your hobbies instead of following signals all day

High Leverage Trading
Xcov.com offer traders high leverage of up to 80x, allowing to realise large percentage gains  from relatively small price movements

Multiple-currency wallet
Xcov.com. offer to traders to Create a multiple-currency wallet.

High Tick Sizes
In futures trading, a tick is the minimum price increment that a futures contract can move up or down.

Multiplatform Service
The web dashboard and iOS/Android app give users instant access to trading signals and Trading Pool performance

Monthly Payment
Investors of XCV TOKENs will receive monthly payments from XCOV platform’s profits

Security and low fees
Using Blockchain technology the security and low fees are guaranteed
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:41:12 PM

This is what we are working on, as traders are the ones who have the idea of creating a platform to provide the trader with characteristics
katawan4741
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:44:19 PM

Smart Trading
100% hand-free Autotrading system that eliminates the psychological effect to your trades and create time for your hobbies instead of following signals all day

High Leverage Trading
Xcov.com offer traders high leverage of up to 80x, allowing to realise large percentage gains  from relatively small price movements

Multiple-currency wallet
Xcov.com. offer to traders to Create a multiple-currency wallet.

High Tick Sizes
In futures trading, a tick is the minimum price increment that a futures contract can move up or down.

Multiplatform Service
The web dashboard and iOS/Android app give users instant access to trading signals and Trading Pool performance

Monthly Payment
Investors of XCV TOKENs will receive monthly payments from XCOV platform’s profits

Security and low fees
Using Blockchain technology the security and low fees are guaranteed

How much tokens or profits will the investors get from Monthly payments you mentioned above? Any specific percentage?
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:49:57 PM

While the ico is still fresh the coins is still piping hot. So better start now before anyone beats you up to it!

Register on Xcov.com to stay up to date
Join us at telegram t.me/xcovcom

Thank you
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

They are Guaranteeing that the computation of the robot isn't used by various people will keep up the right.

XCV Tokens
What is XCOV Token?
XCV is a token, based on the Ethereum blockchain technology. It is the core asset of the new XCOV Marketplace.

Enjoy your free time while we’re watching the markets for you and receive signals wherever you are or simply copy it linking your accounts with Xcov Autotrader without moving your funds!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: