Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:04:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ Crypto Exchange ][ XCOV.COM ][ 24H left (35%) BONUS ]  (Read 4416 times)
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:47:00 PM

Its realy a Great Project

Stay up to date join our telegram t.me/xcovcom
Thank you
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:51:06 PM

The time remaining is 12 days
Do not miss the opportunity to get XCV TOKENS to be a permanent partner for XCOV.COM Smart Digital Currency Trading  Platform

We all waiting . Good luck

XCOV.COM

Your Platform! Your Life!
PRE-ICO Starts in 01-June-2018

Xcov.com is a new smart digital currency trading platform lunched by experienced traders.

Investors in (XCV) tokens in the ico stage are permanent partners in Xcov.com platform and will receive periodic profits consistently from the profits of the platform.

Telegram : T.me/xcovcom
Whitepaper English : https://xcov.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/whitepaper.pdf
Whitepaper Chinese : https://xcov.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/XCV_Whitepaper_Chinese.pdf
Chinese ANN + Website : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3630851.0
Russian ANN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3697235.0
TrackIco.io Rate : 4.8/5 https://www.trackico.io/ico/xcov/
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:06:03 PM

1 XCV = 0.05 USD

Fund distribution
350 millions Token
150 millions Token sale
7.5 millions Hard Cap

Token distribution
45% Distributed to Community
25% Reserved Funding
9% Founders and Team
3% Advisors
2% “Bounty” campaign
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:22:36 PM

Who can I speak to about marketing?

Telegram @xcovadam
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:40:14 PM

Hoping for the best for this new opportunity, I wish it would be a success so that the amounts that will be invested will have gains. By the way I would like to ask if will be a bounty campaign from your ICO? 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4289380.msg38578370#msg38578370
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:42:52 PM

nice project i want to invest here.
Thanks Pokemoon for support   Smiley
katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:25:56 AM

I have read the white paper already but there a lot of words and spelling should be corrected. There are some words that connected as one but it should not like allof(all of). Other than that it is all great. Then content is great. Just try to clean up a little mess with and project is good to go.
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:04:41 AM

hopefully this project will run smoothly as expected, and hopefully the team will also prepare all matures so that the project will run smoothly and successfully.

jessiederecho98

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

0xF3D1641d0A3511367999969D4b956343cc85f704

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:06:55 AM

This project will change our lives in the future and makes our lives easier with this wonderful exchange so what are you waiting for let us invest XCOV and be part of their community Smiley

I Think you are really expert interms of marketing ha Smiley because of that i am motivated also to invest .thank you so much sir God bless us and hope this project will success soon:)

;0
not much hehe I only regret the past that I did not invest before a project like this ..this time there will be no more regret Smiley Thank you God bless you too lets get richer together Smiley

haha you learned a lesson from past, good decision making .yeah let us spread this project sir so that there will be more investor Smiley

yup we need to . so that the project   will be more partner in the future ..spread is the key Smiley

okay .. may i know how much will you intend to invest this XCOV project sir ? if its private its okay

no its okay  hehe we're all investor here , I think im gonna invest more or less 1btc for this project .. Is it enough for this wonderful project ?Smiley I think 1btc is low investment because they have wonderful roadmap, I've read their whitepapers and its all good, good team and hardworking .so Im gonna think of increasing my investment of XCOV project Smiley

haha indeed , goodluck sir we know that XCOV project has a future and your 1btc or more will be x100 IN THE FUTURE, if you will ask sir i will also tell my investment also Smiley IF only

haha okay how many eth would you invest this wonderful project ? more than 10eth am I right sir ?

⍟⍟⍟ Onasander ⍟⍟⍟  Decentralized Investment Bank
TOKEN SALE STARTS: ⋙ ⌚ July 22 ❱ ❱ http://www.Onasander.com
teposaja

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:10:59 AM

hopefully this project will run smoothly as expected, and hopefully the team will also prepare all matures so that the project will run smoothly and successfully.
Hopefully as time goes by more and more people will provide support for this project, at least with the support that we give this could make all the teams so much excited again to manage this project.
jessiederecho98

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:14:18 AM

This project will change our lives in the future and makes our lives easier with this wonderful exchange so what are you waiting for let us invest XCOV and be part of their community Smiley

thank you for your comment sir . because of that i would like also to invest this wonderful project Smiley we will gonna make profit of this Smiley

haha there's a lot of people inspired your comment sir , thank you we will support this wonderful project Smiley

thats right sir I am willing also to support this project . let us spread about xcov project so that there will be more investor who will invest.

you're all welcome guys Smiley btw how many eth or btc you want to invest to buy XCV token ?

I am planning to invest more or less 1btc.depends on the price of the btc sir

i still not yet decided sir but surely it will be more 4eth i think thats all i can afford for now Smiley

nice one guys dont worry even if you have high investment or low investment but the most important here is we are investing a good project which will give us more profit soon .. also this XCOV exchange is very nice it has a feature which which you can use it in your Android and IOS ,very friendy right ? I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS to  everyone

indeed i really like this project also and i also read that they have feature which other exchange dont have . and this exchange is very useful for us investors

this exchange soon will be our main exchange in the future . let us support XCOV sir with no hesitation Smiley

zacafron31

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:17:28 AM

thank you for your comment sir . because of that i would like also to invest this wonderful project Smiley we will gonna make profit of this Smiley

haha there's a lot of people inspired your comment sir , thank you we will support this wonderful project Smiley

thats right sir I am willing also to support this project . let us spread about xcov project so that there will be more investor who will invest.

you're all welcome guys Smiley btw how many eth or btc you want to invest to buy XCV token ?

i still not yet decided sir but surely it will be more 4eth i think thats all i can afford for now Smiley

nice one guys dont worry even if you have high investment or low investment but the most important here is we are investing a good project which will give us more profit soon .. also this XCOV exchange is very nice it has a feature which which you can use it in your Android and IOS ,very friendy right ? I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS to  everyone

indeed i really like this project also and i also read that they have feature which other exchange dont have . and this exchange is very useful for us investors

this exchange soon will be our main exchange in the future . let us support XCOV sir with no hesitation Smiley

i agee sir this project is different from other which i like the most .. hope they will accept more token that i have so that this exchange will be my main exchange Smiley
jakelumaad14

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:19:34 AM

hahaha yeah sir , this will be more than in binance exchange in just my opinion also they have low fees per transaction Smiley
fzabeth14

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:23:41 AM

I Think you are really expert interms of marketing ha Smiley because of that i am motivated also to invest .thank you so much sir God bless us and hope this project will success soon:)

;0
not much hehe I only regret the past that I did not invest before a project like this ..this time there will be no more regret Smiley Thank you God bless you too lets get richer together Smiley

haha you learned a lesson from past, good decision making .yeah let us spread this project sir so that there will be more investor Smiley

yup we need to . so that the project   will be more partner in the future ..spread is the key Smiley

okay .. may i know how much will you intend to invest this XCOV project sir ? if its private its okay

no its okay  hehe we're all investor here , I think im gonna invest more or less 1btc for this project .. Is it enough for this wonderful project ?Smiley I think 1btc is low investment because they have wonderful roadmap, I've read their whitepapers and its all good, good team and hardworking .so Im gonna think of increasing my investment of XCOV project Smiley

haha indeed , goodluck sir we know that XCOV project has a future and your 1btc or more will be x100 IN THE FUTURE, if you will ask sir i will also tell my investment also Smiley IF only

haha okay how many eth would you invest this wonderful project ? more than 10eth am I right sir ?

haha no sir .my only budget for this is only 5eth small investment but i know this wonderful project can give me x100 profit soon. i believe in this project Smiley
katawan4741
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:29:16 AM

As utility token, the number of XCV distributed depends on the number of users interested in
access to the platform.
jessiederecho98

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:30:42 AM

i agee sir this project is different from other which i like the most .. hope they will accept more token that i have so that this exchange will be my main exchange Smiley

just believe and have faith in XCOV echange it will soon top 1 exchange .they have a good team tho that's why I really have confident with this project no doubt that this will be successful soon sir.

jessiederecho98

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:34:21 AM

hahaha yeah sir , this will be more than in binance exchange in just my opinion also they have low fees per transaction Smiley

no doubt for being top 1 soon Smiley good team good whitepaper good roadmap . If you can read their whitepaper you will change your mind and invest more . that how good this project is Smiley

zacafron31

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:40:09 AM

just believe and have faith in XCOV echange it will soon top 1 exchange .they have a good team tho that's why I really have confident with this project no doubt that this will be successful soon sir.

you are really a good investor sir Smiley you have vision in right project to invest. I'm going to read their whitepaper later Smiley GO XCOV community lets spread good words about XCOV.
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:24:01 AM

no doubt for being top 1 soon Smiley good team good whitepaper good roadmap . If you can read their whitepaper you will change your mind and invest more . that how good this project is Smiley
certainly, many who support this project so that in the future could be a great project and hopefully can get in the exchange that has been planned.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
katawan4741
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:38:13 AM

There will be a minimum cap of $1500,000 to develop this project. If this is not reached, all
investors will have the full amount of their contributions returned to them, minus the
transaction cost (GAS) and ICO costs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: