Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:48:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KNC Neptune -> 280GH FREE if you order through my refferal (No obligations)  (Read 3771 times)
qiuness (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:22:54 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2013, 05:30:17 AM by qiuness

First off, since i`m extremely busy these days, i did not compose the offer solely. It is a modified version of Weslys Offer. Thanks Wesly!

Why trust me?

I've been with bitcoin for a long time, but that should not say much about me. I'll let my Feedback speak for me:
32 Feedbacks all Positive
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=s2k-freak&ftab=AllFeedback
109 Feedbacks all positive
http://www.okazii.ro/comunitati/okazia-lui/qiuness.html
17 Feedbacks all postiive
https://i.imgur.com/0X1V85r.png (http://forum.computergames.ro/members/40152--q-.html)

How will I divide the share and send the earning?

The shared Neptune will mine on BTCGuild where I will divide the automatic payout into multiple shareholders - 6.7% (201 GH) per Neptune ordered through my reseller referral link.  When the Neptune arrives, you just need to supply me with your bitcoin address where you want to send your share's payout to.

Where will the Neptune be hosted?

The miner (mine and the shared one) will be Hosted @ Home, in the center of the city in a separate room with an alarm and remote monitoring.

What guarantee will there be?

Not my words but i have the same stance: I want to be clear that I am only providing this as a mutually beneficial service and not requesting any direct payment (although donation is always welcome).  You are also not paying extra to order your Neptune through my referral link, nor are you obligated to order through my link.  Therefore, there is no contract or guarantee implied or otherwise of any kind.  This is a purely an At-Will proposition that can be terminated by any parties involved at any time.

What are the Risks?

The worst thing that can happen is you should still receive the Neptune you ordered and paid for (hopefully before April and hash at greater than 3 TH).

Here are various scenarios that can derail our sharing plan:

KnC can modify or end their reseller program at any time and retroactively decide not to send the free Neptune.
    KnC cannot verify your order was placed using my referral link
    I cannot stop anybody from canceling their paid order with or without notifying the group, this can caused discrepency in the order queue.
    We just didn't make a group of 10 Neptune orders to earn an awarded Neptune.
    Shared Neptune might be damaged, stolen, lost during shipping, or arrived DOA.
    Network, power outage can cause the shared Neptune to stop hashing.

To participate:

I am doing most of the work here (organizing, communication, hosting..)

- Provide Order #, order date and quantity for validation purpose only via PM, as you are only qualified for a share of the Neptune when I validate your order with KnC that it was placed via my reseller referral link.
    - PM me and also post here to notify the group if you canceled your paid order, so that I can remove your name from the order queue and move everyone below you up to fill your position.
    - Send me final confirmation when your Neptune order has been shipped and received by you.

Failure to perform these 3 simple things are ground for dismissal and an indication that you are forfeiting your queue position.

https://www.kncminer.com/?resellerid=626

So far we have me:

1. Order #116xx -> Qiuness 1 Neptune
2. Order #116xx -> Qiuness 1 Neptune
3. Order #127xx -> trkmed 1 Neptune
4. Order #127xx -> trkmed 1 Neptune
5. Order #129xx -> Myrond 1 Neptune
6. Order #132xx -> Myrond 1 Neptune
7. Order #134xx -> Nave 1 Neptune
8. Order #134xx -> Padrino 1 Neptune
9. Order # B5A-9Sxx -> kayim999 1 Neptune
10. Order #168xx -> trkmed/Qiuness 1 Neptune

All shares gone. Will only consider extra shares if we receive 20 (which i doubt)

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trkmed

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:38:47 PM

Getting in on this deal since i have really nothing to loose. Qiuness is very friendly (spoke on the phone)
ordered 2

Thanks!
qiuness (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:43:27 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2013, 04:14:07 PM by qiuness

Link updated
Wesly

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 07:20:37 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2013, 03:56:25 PM by Wesly

I wonder where you got your idea from?   Smiley
qiuness (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 07:29:33 PM

Dude, i referenced you, and it's not word for word, and it is NOT your idea. Why are you all jumpy? i mean you have most of your orders filled 14.
Are you greedy? I asked if you have 4 slots, you did not, so i went ahead and ordered like this.

It's not a competition, relax. I would have felt honored of someone used my text because the reason i used it, was because it was very well written, which is a compliment on my side.

I`m sure there is enough referrals to go about for everyone.
qiuness (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 04:36:04 AM

Myrond joined the band wagon!
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 08:51:40 AM

he's just unhappy because you're doing this for free while he's losing opportunity to scalp more coins for something that could've been done in good will...

anyway qiuness i wanted to give you thumbs up for doing this, KNC sucks opening this up only to its existing customers so you're helping out those unfortunate folks... btw i can order neptune myself and would do this for free for anyone if they have no problems trusting me... for now i prefer miners that could ship to me sooner...

Dude, i referenced you, and it's not word for word, and it is NOT your idea. Why are you all jumpy? i mean you have most of your orders filled 14.
Are you greedy? I asked if you have 4 slots, you did not, so i went ahead and ordered like this.

It's not a competition, relax. I would have felt honored of someone used my text because the reason i used it, was because it was very well written, which is a compliment on my side.

myrond

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 03:03:32 AM

I have ordered a total of two Neptunes now through this referal ID https://kncminer.com?resselerid=626 (via two different orders)

Wesly

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 02:50:16 PM

I don't have an issue with you doing the same thing I am doing.  What I do have a problem is you not making any effort to write your own proposal and decide to steal the meat of my proposal containing terms that took me hours to compose and refine.  The least you could have done is to ask if it is okay to borrow my texts.  If I said no, then you can still be an a__ and steal my writing anyway.

There is a reason why books and writings can be copyrighted even though they are made up of nothing but individual alphabets or words that are not copyrightable.  That's because writing and composition take time and effort and that time and effort has a value and is worth something.  When I said you stole my ideas, I did not meant the idea to share the Neptune from the referral program, everybody is free to do that and if you haven't notice, I am not the one who had been spamming the hardware forum with shameless promotions...  I would rather to have people come to me on their own and ask me questions.

What I meant you stole are the ideas for putting words together the way I have (such as having clear individual sections and title - Why trust me? What are the Risks? etc.) and my time and effort that I put toward putting these ideas into actual written words and sentences.
qiuness (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 03:10:30 PM

I don't have an issue with you doing the same thing I am doing.  What I do have a problem is you not making any effort to write your own proposal and decide to steal the meat of my proposal containing terms that took me hours to compose and refine.  The least you could have done is to ask if it is okay to borrow my texts.  If I said no, then you can still be an a__ and steal my writing anyway.

There is a reason why books and writings can be copyrighted even though they are made up of nothing but individual alphabets or words that are not copyrightable.  That's because writing and composition take time and effort and that time and effort has a value and is worth something.  When I said you stole my ideas, I did not meant the idea to share the Neptune from the referral program, everybody is free to do that and if you haven't notice, I am not the one who had been spamming the hardware forum with shameless promotions...  I would rather to have people come to me on their own and ask me questions.

What I meant you stole are the ideas for putting words together the way I have (such as having clear individual sections and title - Why trust me? What are the Risks? etc.) and my time and effort that I put toward putting these ideas into actual written words and sentences.

Ok, fair point. I apologize for not asking in advance.
Wesly

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 09:15:59 PM

Ok, fair point. I apologize for not asking in advance.

No worry, it is all good, I accept your apology and good luck with your referral.  I hope you reach at least 10 sales when the pre-order reopen for the general public.
qiuness (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 11:21:56 AM

New Batch out, 4 seats left for extra 280GH Shares for FREE!
madsusies

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 11:41:15 AM

LOL they removed the sold out jupiters, no more 28nm, only new expensive 20nm  Cry
Let's hope they did not sold out everything, when your miner get in fire they will not have even a replacement parts

▬▬ • • •  BITCOINEVO $XBTE FREE AIRDROP LIVE NOW   • • • ▬▬
▌▌  Secure, decentralised & distributed cryptocurrency with sidechain technology*, on-chain dapps support*, xPoS and zero-proof anonymous transactions*.  ▐▐
qiuness (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 04:12:33 PM

2 slots left, last 2 need confirmation
qiuness (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 03:30:46 PM

pushing for another 2 orders for 280GH free!
qiuness (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:14:09 PM

come on!
qiuness (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:12:53 PM

1 slot 2 go!
myrond

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 06:40:10 PM

I hope you get one more slot...  looks like only 178 left for available on the kncminer website
FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 10:54:37 AM

I might be in for one Neptune as well can I reserve space, or that done by placing an order I take it??

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
qiuness (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 02:36:45 PM

Up for 1 more slot!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: