Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:08:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cryptostocks]COIN Coinex.io they just removed all traces about there offer @ CS  (Read 2934 times)
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:51:09 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 06:36:39 PM by ThickAsThieves

Wow, stop wasting time in a forum and go get a grade school education. Seriously, it'll change your life or something.

I've met some very well educated people who couldn't write at all. The way a person writes is too often misapplied to their ability to perform in other areas - especially on forums. That guy could well make more in a year than any of us make in a lifetime - but the way he writes would not be an indicator of that. Likewise, neither would his complaints here.

Usually, the people we trust the most are those the least deserving of that trust. For example, a writer like me can polish himself up, look good, research what to say and when to say it, bring my exceptionally well educated trophy wife along, and then go scam people into putting money in me - because I make it look good.

Meanwhile, the guy who really should be managing that sort of thing is a little overweight, rarely gets laid, and likely doesn't speak well in person. However, he's brilliant where it counts - most people just don't see that.

This is because the guy with nothing to lose can totally win your heart - while the guy who knows what he has to offer usually sucks at selling himself - because he knows in comparison to everything else right where he sits, and isn't going to lie to you about it.

Anyway Wink Not my fight. When either of you want to put your VC in a writer, look me up. Cheesy I've also got a few projects in the Caucasus Mountains - but who wants to invest there, right?

This is mostly naive gibberish unfortunately. What you are describing is an exception to prove a rule. Inability to communicate and discern effectively, is indicative of other shortcomings (it also makes one a target to scammers).

What's even worse about your comment, and even worse than thy's, is your focus on exceptions and naivety as positive indicators. It's absurd. Yes, an untainted mind is free to consider things that an experienced one may disregard, but experience is a tempered value.

By your measures we should all act like children and throw worry to the wind if we want success. These are values uplifted by bandits, not brethren.

If the people you trust the most, as you say, are typically not worthy of that trust, it is YOU that must reevaluate your process for bestowing trust. By your comments, you obviously have misplaced values, and thus inability to properly assign trust in the first place. You are not someone experienced enough to take advice from.

Scammers can scam people by making things look good, not because they are educated and experienced, they can do it because you are not.

Consider that. Then consider it again without being a stubborn child.

I say this not because I'm "mean", but because children running with scissors don't know any better.

What a lovely response. I shall do my best to refrain from being childish, or running with scissors, and hope that we part ways with you laughing at least as much as your response left me laughing. Here goes.  Wink

It's a pity that your professed erudite wisdom is followed by warnings that those who fail to consider it are little more than stubborn children. Worse, you then martyr yourself to the cause of helping poor and ignorant children who don't know better than to run with scissors. I'd add more commentary to your remarks, but it would be wasted. Your default response to anyone you disagree with or can't understand is to call them children - and what one calls others is usually a pretty firm indication of what they themselves are.

In the process of calling us all children, you never fail to point out how intellectually superior you are, not because you're mean or unkind, but because you're kind and benevolent. Those of us who are less than you are of course quite thankful to be afforded the opportunity of basking in the glow of your vast and limitless wisdom. No doubt you've saved us all from hurting ourselves on the sharp edges of experience and the knowledge gained - or scissors, for those of us who like to run.

Overall, your remarks here and elsewhere, while perhaps indicative of an intelligent person, absolutely establish the complete absence of those redeeming traits you seem to believe are exuded by your presence. Obviously you've a lot to learn, but it's not for me to provide that education. Of course, like me, you will probably not remember your comments much past my next healthy bowel movement - the two having a surprising degree of commonality. Thus, anything positive you'd have taken away from the constructive comments I could provide would be wasted.

With that said. Good day, and good luck to you. My wishes are for godspeed and good journeys - and of course, much laughter, for it is the wisest among us who laugh the most.

May you never fall, in your kingdom of children running with scissors.

May there be no limits to your success, or the unwashed masses required to sustain them.

Most of all, may your vast ass never be chapped by the throne of responsibility on which you sit, enabling it to ever keep the rest of us safe from the naivety and stupidity that defines us.

Amen (oh, wait - that's another god, my bad).

Cheesy

So, hopefully you enjoyed the laugh. If you'd like to communicate further, as no doubt you're following this thread, please feel free to PM me, or contact me through any of the mediums listed from my linked website. Otherwise, it's been fun. In my childish world, this is me having the last word, and running off with your scissors.

So you're done defending naivety? Done calling educated/experienced people untrustworthy?

You seem so offended upon first consideration of my words, that's the first "Consider that" part I mentioned.

We've made now made it to the "consider it again" part.

This is where you put aside how I made you feel, strip away any emotion that controlled your typing, and actually consider the meaning and of the words I said. Consider them as if they just might be correct. Your blood cools, your heart relaxes. You digest the conversation as if it were a sour fruit you hated as a child, but can now appreciate as an adult.

You realize that how you feel, and how you feel about me, are merely distractions. I'm just some guy with some experience who happened to share whilst stumbling by...No agenda other than delusions of being another butterfly contributing to some future tsunami. Come fly with us!

Have a cookie, you're doing great!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thy (OP)

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:46:53 PM

They seems to have relaunced the scam, now they claim to have been paying dividend for the past 3 months:

"Payout Statistics
January - 11.09% Return
February - 12.53% Return
March - 11.31% Return
April - Not Yet Counted"

Even thou they just started up there new scam the 2 April and also paid there first dividend then and was not llisted on Cryptostocks before the 17 feb, so an obvious scam, stay away from this one.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: