Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:06:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Faucets, Are they worth it?  (Read 7543 times)
WestHarrison

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 06:26:44 PM

Haven't faucets always been a waste of titime though? When they gave away larger amounts each bitcoin was worth less than a dollar. Maybe it might seem like a waste now and in the future it turns out to be worthwhile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HobbzHobbleton

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:40:27 AM

So I tried out some faucets earlier today, just as an experiment to see how much Satoshi I could actually earn and how long it would take. So, I went to microwallet.org and opened up every last one of the faucets it linked me too (the ones that worked) and I also did it with land of bitcoins or w/e (there was some overlap). Had about 25-30 different pages opened and for bout 5 hours straight I went and completed each of the 30ish faucets on queue. Most could be completed once an hour, some were 15-30 mins, and 2 were 5 mins I believe. My microwallet is now sitting at 7.4k satoshi (roughly 2 cents) and amongst the other faucets not linked to microwallet there is an accumulated 11k satoshi (roughly 3 cents). so over 5 hours of solving captchas i earned a whopping 5 cents. Now granted, I didnt spend the whole 5 hours solving captchas, but I did spend bout an hour hunting them all down, and then another 25 mins each hour doing the captchas to claim the satoshi. So all in all, faucets are a complete waste of time right now. You never know though.. That 5 cents could explode in value to 5$ or more in no time.
o_o

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:52:37 PM

Not so much. With faucet you can earn a very little quantity of bitcoin, but you can not be rich with faucet, at least you have to got 10000 referral to earn a big quantity of bitcoin with faucet  Grin Grin. But consider that 4 years ago, the older faucet gaves you around 0.1-0.5 bitcoin !
mandular

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:42:25 PM

Not so much. With faucet you can earn a very little quantity of bitcoin, but you can not be rich with faucet, at least you have to got 10000 referral to earn a big quantity of bitcoin with faucet  Grin Grin. But consider that 4 years ago, the older faucet gaves you around 0.1-0.5 bitcoin !

Yep, this was very good. But toady this is a little amount and if Bitcoin will not be wroth 1M $$ faucet is worthless.
Tammy Chan

Activity: 820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 08:18:22 PM

So I tried out some faucets earlier today, just as an experiment to see how much Satoshi I could actually earn and how long it would take. So, I went to microwallet.org and opened up every last one of the faucets it linked me too (the ones that worked) and I also did it with land of bitcoins or w/e (there was some overlap). Had about 25-30 different pages opened and for bout 5 hours straight I went and completed each of the 30ish faucets on queue. Most could be completed once an hour, some were 15-30 mins, and 2 were 5 mins I believe. My microwallet is now sitting at 7.4k satoshi (roughly 2 cents) and amongst the other faucets not linked to microwallet there is an accumulated 11k satoshi (roughly 3 cents). so over 5 hours of solving captchas i earned a whopping 5 cents. Now granted, I didnt spend the whole 5 hours solving captchas, but I did spend bout an hour hunting them all down, and then another 25 mins each hour doing the captchas to claim the satoshi. So all in all, faucets are a complete waste of time right now. You never know though.. That 5 cents could explode in value to 5$ or more in no time.

Yup, you can only get some cents for spending an hour on faucets. It is much more productive to spend your time on something else like learning and working.

CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:59:54 PM

I like this one QoinPro, that I consider is the best faucet.
Take a look at QoinPro, its a place where you can learn by reading various articles and news, plus get various Free Coins (BTC + LTC + Others), just sign one time and earn daily.
(click at right upper "Skip Ad" button to go to the site)

Visit qoinpro here no ref or redirects.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
bitcoinget

Activity: 608
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 05:01:33 PM

As an alternative to faucets, you can give BitcoinGet a try. It requires a little bit more effort, since you earn by watching videos or completing simple tasks, but the payout is much greater.

http://www.bitcoinget.com

Earn Bitcoin by Completing Tasks: http://www.bitcoinget.com
Earn Bitcoin Cashback at 300+ Stores: http://www.coinrebates.com
Jybrael

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:23:10 PM

What is the minimum payout about for Bitcoinget and the minimum they pay per video?
grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:55:28 PM

I like this one QoinPro, that I consider is the best faucet.
Take a look at QoinPro, its a place where you can learn by reading various articles and news, plus get various Free Coins (BTC + LTC + Others), just sign one time and earn daily.
(click at right upper "Skip Ad" button to go to the site)
Qoinpro the best faucet??

It's a nice one since you don't have to do annoying captcha's etc to get satoshis.. BUT
It take years to reach minimum payout!!

I joined on feb 2014, i have 50 referrals, and as today, i got a total balance of 12594 sats.. 
the minimum withdraw is 15500k and the fee is 10k ..
I registered 252 days ago, my balance is 12594 sats for a total of 49 satoshis/day.

I can make way more with other faucets...

bitcoinget

Activity: 608
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 10:13:10 PM

What is the minimum payout about for Bitcoinget and the minimum they pay per video?

Minimum payout is 60 uBTC, and videos are currently paying 12 uBTC per view.

Earn Bitcoin by Completing Tasks: http://www.bitcoinget.com
Earn Bitcoin Cashback at 300+ Stores: http://www.coinrebates.com
johnswilliams5

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:30:59 AM

Are bitcoin faucets worth it?

most faucet sites give you like 2 ubtc, and to make 1 bitcoin it would take a couple thousand
submissions.

who uses faucets? have you made 1 bitcoin?

Do you find it worth it?

Hello Im newbie here and not that familair with all of this kind of stuff...but 1 thing for sure its really true that its profitable if you do have many connections and traffics as you wille arn in you advertisers..
themys

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:11:33 PM

A little waste of time even if you can get money but a not large amount and in a long time, good for those who are patient very patient!
grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:30:06 PM

A little waste of time even if you can get money but a not large amount and in a long time, good for those who are patient very patient!

Yup. The thing is: don't even count how much money you make NOW, your job is to collect Bitcoins and HOLD em. Even if it's really small amounts..
If it ever reach +1000$ again, then you'll find is wasn't a waste of time..

qm7

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:18:01 PM

Bitcoin Faucets is less profitable than pan handling, but I suppose pan handling actually is pretty profitable.  On the other hand though, I don't think many people will be able to swallow their pride and pan handle so faucets are easier in that you can hide behind your screen without interacting with anyone.
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:17:02 PM

Bitcoin Faucets is less profitable than pan handling, but I suppose pan handling actually is pretty profitable.  On the other hand though, I don't think many people will be able to swallow their pride and pan handle so faucets are easier in that you can hide behind your screen without interacting with anyone.

True lol.
From my calculation, you cannot get more than 10 cents an hour from faucets unless you have a huge number of referrals or you are really lucky in sites like freebitco.in.

Panhandling or dancing like Mr Bean in a crowded place should get you more than 10 cents an hour. Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: