Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:46:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to "subscribe" to threads?  (Read 704 times)
Ente (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 06:31:58 PM

Total newbie question:

Is there a list of all threads I either posted in, or manually "subscribed" to?
I know this feature from other forum systems, its a must-have for me. Search, Google, messing around didnt help. Even the manual "notify" available in threads didnt seem to do what I ask for..

Halp!

Ente
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fakeman

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 06:59:39 PM

"Show new replies to your posts" does this more or less, not sure if there is any way to watch threads you haven't replied to.

16wEsax3GGvJmjiXCMQUWeHdgyDG5DXa2W
Ente (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 09:59:12 PM

Thanks for the suggestion.

Yes, found this too, that comes close. Enough to follow all threads where something is going on. I just wont be able to find those threads again, since they obviously disappear once noone replies to them. So I would have to make bookmarks.. Good enough, I guess!

Thanks,

Ente
Drifter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 10:01:21 PM

On the right side, top and bottom there is a notify button. That subscribes you to threads. You can also have it setup to subscribe you automatically once you reply. I don't know if that's default or not.

Ente (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 10:24:34 AM

Yep, found the "notify" botton already, thanks.

By now I found a list of all subscribed threads:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;sa=notification

Which isnt exactly what I was hoping for, but close enough. Still its a bit disappointing, an easily reachable list of all subscribed topics with all stats (last reply date, user etc) is common, not complicated and so useful!

Ente
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: