Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:58:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Platform Developers Wanted  (Read 305 times)
BitcoinMoses (OP)

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

I Am Satoshi Nakamoto

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:49:35 PM

I am investing $40 million to build a modern crypto currency trading platform. I need advanced Blockchain developers. If you are a computer scientist and have full knowledge of Bitcoin Blockchain and Ethereum Platform, please contact me.

Moses J. Goldman

I am Satoshi Nakamoto
0563ce9997fb00e0b93d6e9972761ad8c7b36172ca85e1618daeff4813b1603e
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:22:03 PM

you need developer can create youre exchanger site
or you want create about coin or token

how much you can pay
saurav111

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:21:11 AM

A good bounty here.

There are quite a bunch of amazing platforms that provides a good rewards for doing certain simple tasks. A new platform you might have heard of, "Railz" is a machine to machine platform. Railz is a blockchain-based next-generation protocol for a trillion machines to talk, negotiate, and deliver the internet of things economy. Their goal is to enable a trillion IoT devices to be able to conduct sophisticated commerce, self-organised into supply chains, trade autonomously without human intervention. Railz allows devices to reach optimal negotiated consensus autonomously on a 'peer-to-peer' basis his project has a very unique and most demanding need in today's world. The pre-ico phage is soon to start and this platform has organized a campaign to reward $200 weekly just by sharing a few posts over reliable platforms. You're in, if you post just 5 out of 7 days. Railz replaces the need for centralised Trading platforms with permissionless peer-to-peer Trading networksHope you give a look to this platform, as they're offering more rewards to the individual advising or keeping an eye in their platform. This is incredibly awesome from my point of view. Hope you check out their official site railz.org or connect to the platform via twitter as RailzOfficial, telegram as RailzOfficial or other medias. Smiley  The team members include the billionaire John Corr as the CEO and founder himself. So it's a very good project to invest and to rely on. Hope this platform helps.
erience

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:44:20 AM

I am investing $40 million to build a modern crypto currency trading platform. I need advanced Blockchain developers. If you are a computer scientist and have full knowledge of Bitcoin Blockchain and Ethereum Platform, please contact me.

Moses J. Goldman

sent you a pm. please check it.
BrokerD

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:07:17 PM

Hello there, I have a team of skilled developers who would be great for this project. Please feel free to reach me at Luciano@arcadiamgroup.com

Check out our website: Arcadiamgroup.com
bazingo

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:01:10 PM

Moses J. Goldman

Hi Moses J. Goldman,

Can you write a short E-mail to business@bazingoinc.com?As I am new to Bitcoin forums can't PM you.
Meanwhile, www.bazingoinc.com will give you some insights of the company.

Bazingoinc
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 03:28:46 AM

Moses J. Goldman

better start buying shares on one and then grow it...

Kayzer Soze

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:08:51 PM

Moses J. Goldman

=))))

Last semi-automatic cryptoexchange script I've made costs 23500 USD

- rate parser
- p2p transfers
- decentralized hosting (regional virtualhosting for users account)
- lots of code for plugins, modules.
- damn tons of fixes

7 months... 23.5K USD
Where were you?
WTF can cost $40 mln?
systemist

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

Hello, I have a team that can develop a modern cryptocurrency trading platform for you. Please send a email to trustdomainsales@gmail.com for more information.
No Rest Labs

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:28:05 AM

More than happy to discuss this further. Please email me at Adam@norestlabs.com. I have a team of 25 blockchain engineers stemming from all CS backgrounds. We've built it all. Let me know if we can provide some support. 
arunchain
Copper Member

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:55:55 PM

Hello Moses,
Greetings!!!

I just read your post and I am very much interested in your project as I can fulfill your requirements easily with a team of expert knowledge with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar and NEO Blockchain.

They have built many good platforms based on Blockchain and CryptoCurrency.

They are also working with Satellite Blockchain at present.

Rest, for further better communication please reach me out at:
- Telegram: @arunsachdeva
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arunsachdeva/
- Email: arun@revinfotech.com

Hope to hear from you soon with a positive response.
Thanks and Regards,
Arun Sachdeva
pub.vale.123

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:47:33 AM

Hello,

I am a professional software developer, international experience, contractor, blockchain programmer with Golang/NodeJs, experience with Ethereum Solidity, ICO.
Currently I am using Hyperledger Fabric probably one of the best fastest blockchains.
Previously I was operating on the Betting sector, trading on live sport events.

You can find my profile on linkedin "Valeriano Cossu"
on telegram @Enigmo
whatsapp +393315410763
johnnycliff

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:53:34 PM

Hello, I have a team that can develop a modern cryptocurrency trading platform for you. Please send a email to trustdomainsales@gmail.com for more information.

Hi,

Do you accept ICO tokens/coins as upfront payment?
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:29:10 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 09:26:27 PM by KingScorpio

Moses J. Goldman

all those former billionaires and central banksters are now trying to save themselves in order to protect the power that their banking cartel gave them.

okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:48:55 PM

Moses J. Goldman

all those former billionaires and central banksters are now trieng to save themselves in order to protect the power that their banking cartel gave them.

Can you throw more light on this your comment? Please make me understand what you mean... because I see a lot of deep meaning to your statemenet
mason13

Activity: 159
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:44:23 PM

Did anybody receive any msg from this men? Because I didn't..  Cry
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:30:18 PM

Moses J. Goldman

all those former billionaires and central banksters are now trieng to save themselves in order to protect the power that their banking cartel gave them.

Can you throw more light on this your comment? Please make me understand what you mean... because I see a lot of deep meaning to your statemenet

before cryptocurrencies there was an elite living quite good in a situation in which the banking cartel kept them.

they lived like neofeudal lords (buffet) off a population that they saw as "money earning cattle"

with cryptocurrencies now alive suddenly many new billionaires and rich people will appear out of nowhere and their power over the people decreases, as their banking cartel only lended to the rich not the poor.

therefore many try to save their savings and their position of power and wealth. but i doubt that "hired developers" like here alone will save them

coinsclone

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:43:41 AM

Moses J. Goldman

Hi BitcoinMoses,

sorry for late reply.

If your project is open,

Kindly check our portfolio:

https://coinzar.co.za/

https://trade.yaahub.com/

If you are interested,

contact us via WhatsApp: +91 9790097510 / Skype: live:hello_20214 / Livechat
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: