Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:41:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cake Pops!  (Read 1890 times)
KCmining

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 01:45:41 AM

QuickLynx Cake Pop Review

Cake pops ordered: For Xmas 2013

Received: via Priority mail extremely well packages and 6 more than I paid for in case of breakage!

I shared these with my family and took some to work. These pops were AMAZING! Brownie, Chocolate and Red Velvet was what I ordered and they looked absolutely beautiful, with professional decorating as I hope my photos (sort of!) show.

The icing flavors ranged from Chocolate to caramel, peanut butter (MY favourite!) to vanilla.

By far the most popular pops were the red velvet flavour - simply the best!!!

I love this kind of entrepreneurship and use of BTC in the community - I wish QuickLynx success and can thoroughly recommend his wife's product!

5* / 5*

(No I was not paid or bribed for this endorsement ... although always welcome!!!  Tongue)

Excuse the clippers - they were from a christmas cracker!  Smiley

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bmoconno

Activity: 280
Merit: 261

New In Town...

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:23:05 AM

KCMining, thanks for posting, the pictures definitely brought me closer to an order… two things though…

• Did you make everyone there take a picture with a Cake Pop?
  • How big of a part did the nail clippers play in the actual eating of the Cake Pops?  Grin

Anyways, QuickLynx, I hope this takes off for you and I hope you share some of the profits with your wife!

If I've helped you out, or you just think I'm awesome… 13SZex4uANVrfTeeuFEXGu6W8EVYtWVB53
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:29:14 AM

damn that looks good, i would buy some but i think the shipping to hawaii wouldnt be good
KCmining

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:31:22 AM

KCMining, thanks for posting, the pictures definitely brought me closer to an order… two things though…

• How big of a part did the nail clippers play in the actual eating of the Cake Pops?  Grin

Anyways, QuickLynx, I hope this takes off for you and I hope you share some of the profits with your wife!

Haha!

1 - I only got photos in after a few drinks! I forgot to mention but Lynx's wife mixes frosting in the batter, which makes them amazingly moist!
2 - Absolutely, 100% critical!
quicklynx (OP)

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:40:10 AM

Of Course! Although funny story. I gave KC the wrong btc address, and someone else happened to get an early Christmas Present. It was my fault, but I ended up in the negative on these ones, Haha!

My Wife and I have discussed our career and dream aspirations. I'm a pilot at heart and she is a baker at heart! She is supportive of my Airline Pilot Career and I am supportive of her Baking Career! I'm currently helping her put together a business plan to maybe open a bakery here in Maryland, cashing out some BTC/LTC/FTC/IFC to assist with the cost, and do it as legally as possible of course.

damn that looks good, i would buy some but i think the shipping to hawaii wouldnt be good

Shoot me your zip code and I can get you a quote of cost per dozen!

Haha!

1 - I only got photos in after a few drinks! I forgot to mention but Lynx's wife mixes frosting in the batter, which makes them amazingly moist!
2 - Absolutely, 100% critical!

Thank you for the awesome review and thank you for mentioning the batter mix! That is what I was trying to explain when people were comparing them to Starbuck's Cake Pops. Starbuck's Pops pale in comparison to my Wife's!

If any one is interested, just shoot me a pm and I can get you quotes. It doesn't bind you to them, no commitments to buy! It takes me about 30 seconds to calculate a price via 2 Day USPS Priority.

It has been suggested to us to make a website storefront from a few people, including members on this board. Any suggestions for what direction we could move with this?

Thanks you guys!
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:45:45 AM

I love this idea.. Nice work..

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
nitehawk

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:56:37 AM

can you make a cake pop cake?

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
quicklynx (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:01:37 AM

can you make a cake pop cake?

My Wife and I were discussing this as it could help to reduce shipping costs, however, the debate is whether to make a bunch of small squares in the shape of a cake, or one full cake.

I'll PM you.

Thanks
jakedeez

Activity: 512

ICO is evil

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:38:08 AM

I'll take a few dozen pops... what flavors do you have avaliable?
quicklynx (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:24:31 PM

replied to PMs

Bump
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: