Bitcoin Forum
April 22, 2018, 01:06:17 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KnC Neptune buy  (Read 395 times)
geopolisch
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 812
Merit: 500



View Profile
November 27, 2013, 10:25:05 PM
 #1

Hi all,

I got a Saturn from KnC that is working fine 24/7. Even though, given the crazy augment in difficulty, it might take time to hit ROI - if it does!

Anyways, KnC seems a reputable company to me. They delivered the Saturn on time (and also two more chips I got from them) and they are working ok after some minor tweaking.

I'm interested in getting a Neptune for me, but US$ 10,000 is quite a sum, even though it's guaranteed at 3 TH/s (3000 GH/s) and it might deliver more. Delivery is Q2 2014.

As a previous KnC buyer, I can order Neptunes from them now. So I'm looking for someone to:

- either contribute 90% of capital (I will contribute the remaining 10%) to get a Neptune, which would be 80% - 20%, or
- buy Neptune(s) through myself, leaving me 10% of them (ideally, someone buying 10 Neptunes, of which 1 would be mine)

I am open to other options though. I want to continue in this mining thing with the Neptune. Even so, if difficulty continues to raise geometrically, we might not get ROI with the Neptunes (unless raise in BTC/$).

Thanks,

geopolisch

         ▀███▄ ▀███▄
     ▄██▄  ▀███▄ ▀███▄
   ▄██████▄  ▀███▄ ▀███▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▀███▄ ▀███
█████████▀       ▀█████▀ ▄█
███████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███
█████▀               ▄███▀
███▀ ▄█▄           ▄███▀ ▄█
█▀ ▄█████▄       ▄███▀ ▄███
  █████████▄   ▄███▀ ▄███▀
   ▀█████████▄  ▀██████▀
     ▀█████████▄  ▀██▀
       ▀█████████▄
.
▄▄▄▄▄          ▄██▄  ▄▄▄▄▄
█████          ████  █████
█████ ▄▄        ▀▀   █████        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄            ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄
█████ ████▄   ▐████▌ ███████   ▄█████   ▄███████▄      ▄███████▄     ▄███████▄
█████ ██████  ▐████▌ ███████  ▄██████  ███████████    ███████████   ████▀▀▀████
█████   █████ ▐████▌ █████    █████▀  █████   █████  █████   ▀▀▀▀  █████ ███████
▀████▄▄▄████▀ ▐████▌ ▀████▄   █████   ▀████▄▄ █████  ▀████   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████▄▄▄
 ▀█████████▀  ▐████▌  ▀█████  █████    ▀█████ █████   ▀█████████▀   ▀███████▄
   ▀▀███▀▀    ▐████▌    ▀▀██  █████      ▀▀██ █████     ▀▀███▀▀       ▀▀███▀▀▀
®
Token of Tunisia Racing F1 City
.
██████████████████████████████  ████████  ██████  ████  ██  █  █
WHITEPAPER
ANN THREAD

█  █  ██  ████  ██████  ████████  ██████████████████████████████
         FACEBOOK         TWITTER         YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM         
.PRE-ICO.Jan 25th, 2018
Feb 25th, 2018

....ICO....Feb 25th, 2018
Mar 25th, 2018
[Bitrace
Trading
Partner


]
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!