Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:00:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]☀️Setcoin☀️Revolutionary Services Marketplace Zero Comm Payment  (Read 1908 times)
JPN_Trslate

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:05:19 AM

This coins seems pretty dead on almost all social media that I check.

Also, as a contractor who has completed work for them, it has been over 90 days of no payment.

They claim they have no funding, even though they started their crowd sale in Nov. 2017.

Their website seems abandoned at http://www.setcoins.io/ - when I go to click on any of the tabs, I get "entry is currently closed."
I send them an email, and it bounces back.  I was able to track them down on LinkedIn and ask them what's up.

They have another website going - http://www.inserviss.com/ and claim to have offices in Los Angeles, California and Switzerland. 
But even with offices in such nice locations, they still have no money to pay me for my work.
My fee is a lot to me, but for an ICO it is really an insignificant amount.

If you are looking to invest in this 'opportunity,' I'd suggest otherwise.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JPN_Trslate

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:14:37 AM

Scam. Fraud. Stay away

Why you say so?  Huh

I don't know if this is a scam, or if they have really bad business skills.

They hired me as a contractor.  I completed the job.  They stated they were very happy with the work.  Then said they had no funding to pay me.  90 days and they still have no funding.  Their pre-sale started in Nov. 2017.  Their ICO sale started in March 2018.  This is month 7 of trying to raise capital, and they claim they have no money to pay for my small fee.  Scam, or really bad at business?  You tell me.

"Setcoin team creating win-win-win collaboration model between Service providers, customers and Inserviss marketplace."

lol.  What kind of company hires contractors, and not have the money to pay for the work when it is completed?
This company doesn't sound like a good place to invest your hard earned money. 
JPN_Trslate

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:50:42 AM

Are you happy with the ICO progress? I know you don't share the numbers, but can you at least give us a hint? Roll Eyes

Yes, it's going good. Many number of retail investors participated and we are planning to do marketing in Russia, Germany, Japan and China soon as this project is globally launched in future. Initially it will cater to USA

Your ICO numbers are good, ... yet you (Igor) still can't afford to pay your contractor(s) for work completed 94+ days ago...  Huh
JPN_Trslate

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:50:57 AM

Heads up!

It has been over a month since anyone from Setcoin has commented on this forum.

Their developers are not getting paid.
Their contractors are not getting paid (I was a contractor).
They cancelled their bounty program because of poor sales, and did not pay anyone out.

If you search their social media, they are basically dragging a dead horse around (sorry to all you horse lovers).

The only activity I see is on LinkedIn, where Igor is awkwardly trying to get VC funding.

I got burned, so I'm giving the next guy (you) a heads up.

If you want to invest your time or money in a project, I suggest not this one.
(But you could.  Igor would be happy).

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.  But that's the gist of it.

Good luck with your crypto projects!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: