Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:24:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For Hire (useful!!!) Graphic/Comunication Designer  (Read 366 times)
greenie (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 10:51:18 PM

Hello.

So yeah, Graphic designer for hire. But please understand that there is more to your project than just a logo!

A lot of people on here seem to be quite happy to just offer their services to produce just a simple logo or half a job and leave the customer with loose ends and not really any better off!

I'm offering my services as a creative, an artworker and a printer/web dev/cow boy/spaceman etc... whatevers needed to get the job done and get you looking fresh and ON BRAND.

Typical projects for me would be anything from an entire (re)brand right down to a simple html newsletter, flash ads (static, motion, rich media) ANY amount of print, photography.

My day job is at the worlds leading media buying agency, so im also capable of actually booking your piece of work and getting it out there into the real world, wherever that may be.

portfolio >> http://www.c6-studio.co.uk/work.html

I'm currently on a year out from uni, working at a media buying agency in the creative department, (so im cheap!!!)(student) but please allow my website, I going to get round to updating it soon, honest. Ive just been busy with the new job etc etc...

So get in touch, i'd love to get the chance to work on some bitcoin projects. Even if you've just got an idea for something I want to hear about it!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: