Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:18:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a customer/fan sign for advertising? (Female)  (Read 2255 times)
Speaker (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Veronica <333

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 11:51:42 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2013, 05:29:19 PM by Speaker

Hello, I'm currently selling signs for online businesses or just people

I can also use no make up or different color lipstick.

PM me for pricing! All I need is to know is what I am advertising.

Can do gifs as well!
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 11:57:44 PM

Honestly, I think that you might want to redo that example photo.  Viral marketing requires a bit more than a photo of you holding a single sheet of paper with a handwritten message.  Perhaps something on a plain white t-shirt?  You're not the first forum member to come up with a similar idea.  When I was still a mod, we had to deal with another female forum member who was willing to sell advertising photos of messages written onto her bare skin.  Many of those ads were not safe for work.  I'm not suggesting you do the same thing, but you're going to have to be more creative than a semi-goth girl holding a sheet of notebook paper.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
Speaker (OP)

Veronica <333

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 12:07:04 AM

Well I can do anything but nudity. I will not do any nudity under any circumstance. I was just trying to show what I look like by the way, not how the sign would look.
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 12:14:39 AM

Well I can do anything but nudity. I will not do any nudity under any circumstance. I was just trying to show what I look like by the way, not how the sign would look.

I understand, and I'm wouldn't recommend nudity anyway. I mentioned that event only to highlight what has happened before.  You could get creative with outfits and such.  Perhaps a steampunk game-show style letter mover with an adjustable sign?  Perhaps find a partner, and hold up a large bilboard-ish sign in a well known public space? 

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 12:17:36 AM

Perhaps you could find out where & when the next geek meeting is happening, lan-party maybe?  Crash the party and enlist the boys around you to help you in your photo.  There are a number of video game related vendors here that might be interested in such a viral marketing ploy.

I'm sure that you know how to get a few gamer geeks to do what you want.

uMMcQxCWELNzkt

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 12:17:49 AM

Can you hold a sign while surfing a giant wave? Just throwing in some creative ideas.
Speaker (OP)

Veronica <333

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 12:48:43 AM

Can you hold a sign while surfing a giant wave? Just throwing in some creative ideas.

That reminds me of a freaky episode of Smart Guy when some pedo was working on a surfing game but for it to work, the kid had to take off their clothes. Fucking weird.
/dev/null

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 05:23:10 AM

Make gif images.

Speaker (OP)

Veronica <333

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 05:24:06 AM

If you need me to.
BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 05:30:40 AM

Is that a condom next to your mouse?
uMMcQxCWELNzkt

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:39:07 AM

She heard that her computer needed protection.
caminilegroup

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 09:10:06 PM

If I wanted to use you to promote my business and I paid you in bitcoins would you be willing to sign a standard photo release form?

Also, are you in the US or UK?

Michael
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4309

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:12:21 PM

speaker

you are cheating on us, I feel totally betrayed

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
freethink2013

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:15:31 PM

I love the way speaker won't do nudity. It's an interesting twist on the whole girl holds sheet of paper with message on it idea.
BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:16:41 PM

I love the way speaker won't do nudity. It's an interesting twist on the whole girl holds sheet of paper with message on it idea.

Or maybe just playing hard to get?
freethink2013

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:21:05 PM

Or maybe just playing hard to get?

We all have our price. I could say I'm not doing nudity (and believe it) but if someone offered me enough money I'd happily post humiliating pics of myself online

Wink

lol
caminilegroup

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 09:25:07 PM

See I'm thinking like the hot rod magazines but with some X-3's when they come out. I need a way to drive customers to buy from me.

What do you think speaker?
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 10:34:34 PM

Looks like a book of matches and one of those wet-wipes you can get at BBQ resturants to me.

raspcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 03:13:41 AM

Will be interesting to watch how this will play out.

Sindelar1938

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 07:47:34 AM

Yep, bookmarking this thread for periodic visits..

Wink

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: