Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:10:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh, Great! Assassination Paid For With Bitcoins- "Assassination Market"  (Read 4316 times)
LostDutchman (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 09:02:10 PM

I said is trying, and its clearly not successfully. Maybe some people say it came from bad intentions but I think its just not working out for him, I mean hes had to fight up hill since the beginning. But my larger point was there are far worse people than Obama, and when I say that I didn't even necessarily mean other politicians/

Agreed on there being far worse people!

You know, about 30 years or so ago there were private bounties on the head of Idi Amin, the Ugandan dictator and mass murderer.  Nothing came of it though. 

History is filled with governmental as well as privately sponsored assassinations of political figures though.

The CIA tried to hit Fidel Castro but failed and but does have something of a track record of success:

http://www.trutv.com/conspiracy/assassinations/cia-hits-misses/gallery.all.html

SMERSH killed Leon Trotsky, British Petroleum, under its original name,the  Anglo-Iranian Oil Company, engineered the creation of the state of Iran and in the process sponsored an entire revolution.

Dole Foods is reputed to have sponsored assinations in Colombia:

http://smallfarmersbigchange.coop/2009/12/07/new-evidence-links-dole-food-company-to-paramilitary-assassinations-in-colombia/

There is much more if you care to look for it.

It's all about money.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:08:34 PM

What bothers me, is that the people on the list aren't necessarily bad politicians in my opinion, if it were up to me the list would rather be a list of murderers that have beaten the system, not someone whom is trying to give you guys universal healthcare. (im Canadian)
[/quote]

Sorry but if you think that the ACA (So-called Affordable Health Care Acat) brings "universal health care" to anyone, you have absolutely no understanding of just what it actually does.  Obamacare is nothing but a government mandate requiring citizens to PURCHASE health insurance or faace fines on their tax returns.

In point of fact, Obamacare provides "free" heath care for very, very few and is causing the insurance premiums for many to skyrocket.

Sorry to get political right in the middle of a thread but I wish those offshore from the USA would examine the realities of the situation and become factually knowledgeable before commenting on USA matters.

My $.02.

Wink
[/quote]

it's causing healthcare to skyrocket? i mean i've heard of fox news claiming that, but from most reports, you get better coverage for a little less. the issue is that people want to keep their current plans (which are being terminated) as opposed to getting a slightly cheaper and better plan.
Cryddit
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1122

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:26:04 PM

Heh. 

First of all, this guy needs to be found and stopped and arrested and stand trial and go to jail.  He's bad for the world and he's bad for Bitcoin and this is murder we're talking about - he's as guilty as whoever pulls the trigger. 

And he's guilty of failing to learn the same lesson most governments have never learned.  If you want people to stop thinking that killing others is the solution, first you have to stop killing people.

Besides, I think most of those guys, even the ones who messed up, were doing the best they could.  But that doesn't matter, MURDER is just as heinous a crime regardless of job performance.

That said, I think he's funding the retirements of federal officials.  Look at it this way.  Ben Bernanke decides he can "disappear", calls the FBI, points them at the web site, and asks to enter America's witness protection program.  Considering the circumstances (he did after all testify about what happened in court, and that's why people want him dead) I think he's a shoo-in.  So, Bernanke sends 1 BTC to this guy, names a date, and then, with the help of the Secret Service, fakes his death on that date.  A few days later "Sam Jenkins" or somebody retires in the Bahamas.  This works for me.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:55:48 PM

No offense , but the last one with Pimpernakle faking his own death , its one of the most "amazing" conspiracy theories I've heard for a while.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
hieroglyph

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 02:47:36 PM

Thanks for sharing the article.  I've heard of this paid assassinations a while back and it still makes me sick.  I think it's an interesting idea that should only be an idea and not acted on. 
This "service" helps nobody and shines a negative light on the BTC community.  How will this look to the average person on the street? 

We need to distance ourselves from such groups if you ask me.

XBBlade

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 02:49:53 PM

Thanks for sharing the article.  I've heard of this paid assassinations a while back and it still makes me sick.  I think it's an interesting idea that should only be an idea and not acted on. 
This "service" helps nobody and shines a negative light on the BTC community.  How will this look to the average person on the street? 

We need to distance ourselves from such groups if you ask me.

Indeed, it gives the BTC a bad name..
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 03:04:21 PM

I'm quite against this sort of thing, but it would be interesting if people put up bounties for poachers killing the last Rhino's, etc...

more or less retired.
LostDutchman (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 03:30:43 PM

I'm quite against this sort of thing, but it would be interesting if people put up bounties for poachers killing the last Rhino's, etc...

I'll go for that one!

Yep, I sure would!

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: