Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2018, 01:49:55 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][MANO] Masternode Foundation [Pre-Sale][Bounties]  (Read 7983 times)
pinpins

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:54:08 AM

You can now mine Mano and more than 200 coins at new autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee now. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://lyra2z.mine.zergpool.com:4553 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://lyra2z.mine.zergpool.com:4553 -u <YOURMANOWALLET> -p c=MANO,mc=MANO

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://lyra2z.mine.zergpool.com:4553 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=MANO

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin

Zergpool.com - Multialgo,  autoexchange, 0.5% fee
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
djwatt3

Activity: 364
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:07:35 PM

Reserve Italian Translation

My portfolio: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1g5ZxtI-3iatuGx9EBbChfAtiRZuLiklKWcjrkwbbR3U

lorida

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:16:18 PM

I would just like to comment on some things I find interesting about MANO:

1. MANO is clearly in competition with GIN.   MANO is newer but already has as many community members as GIN which is amazing considering how new MANO is.

2. The network hash for MANO is simply amazing and an obvious indicator that connects with the amount of community support mentioned above.

3. A competitive edge of MANO over GIN might be that MANO already has a workable platform for shared masternodes.  Of course, "workable" does not mean perfect and my understanding is that MANO will be improving this shared platform with enhanced security (I'm hoping for 2FA or something like that and maybe other security implementations).  

Now... that last point is worth A LOT of discussion.  Think about it.  What is the biggest market anywhere in the world right now?  IMO, it has to be tied to social networks.  What happens when you tie incredible financial value (Masternodes!) to shared (SOCIAL!) investment platforms?  Explosions of wealth, that's what.  The only way I even got a MN in the first place was by participating in a shared MN platform on Discord (which is risky!).  And... that shared MN in Discord easily holds assets that range into 7-figures.  Just imagine what a platform with more readily available transparency and security implementations will do for the world of cryptocurrency masternodes.

It will be VERY interesting to see how the MANO vs GIN battle unfolds.  My money is on MANO  Cool

grendel25
I fully agree with you, a great project, experienced developers and ambitious plans, I am very glad that I am the holder of the masternode

Hi grendel25,

I was wondering if you know of any of the previous projects the developers have worked on?

I'm bullish on any one-click masternode project, I see it being a big a tool with adoption to the masses.

Thanks.

SPARKSTER - Run ‘Smart Software’ at 10 Million TPS
BHPool

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:43:39 PM

MANO on BLACKHOLE POOL
fee - 0.2%!

-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://bhpool.ru:4553 -u WALLET-ADDRESS -p c=MANO

Saphire

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:53:47 PM

How many MANO tokens I must have for receive a masternode?

1000 Mano you need for a Full MANO MN. But it is so difficult to collect it by mining. You can buy it on Crypto Bridge Exchange.

AORNET

Activity: 13

Contact me for FPGA, Kernel development or JVA, EU

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:35:48 PM

Interestingly MANO it's neither on GINcoin platform, neither on CoinMarketCap Wink

Push it to both, and the fun will begin

Seeking: kernel dev, FPGA biz. Write me on skype
Saphire

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:47:27 PM

Interestingly MANO it's neither on GINcoin platform, neither on CoinMarketCap Wink

GIN take the idea of the MANO
Also MANO is new now when it hit 20 BTC daily volume it will listed on CoinMarketCap soon.

comprendrien

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:21:06 PM

Cela semble prometteur, je vais suivre le projet...

phillie

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:28:16 PM

could do german
(and provide relevant info via pm ... as my stuff and references are offline or NDA)

@saphire
tried to send you additional info via pm ... but you don't allow them.
Gregg_Todd

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:00:07 PM

Greetings team!
Seems very absorbing. Excellence activity, plausible project!
MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:54:33 PM

GIN take the idea of the MANO
Also MANO is new now when it hit 20 BTC daily volume it will listed on CoinMarketCap soon.

LOL WHAT? GIN has been here all year MANO just showed up and has no working product COME ON WAKE UP

pervejkarim

Activity: 101

View Profile
Today at 12:00:26 AM

MasterNode Foundation coin is doing great, I had expected that will happen. Its use a real thing. Many of us don't know how to run MN. MANO will will provide MN service to them  Really great thing it is & everyone will b happy

●   M A S T E R N O D E   F O U N D A T I O N   ●           
★  Swiss Army Knife for Masternode Investors  ★
tranthidung

Activity: 168
Merit: 32

Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish

View Profile
Today at 08:49:33 AM

If all current factors in Mano network remain almost unchanged, each Mano investors into its masternode will get their money back after 2 months.
But, I don't think both the price of Mano and active masternodes in total will remain at the current figures.
All of these two will rise.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/MANO/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.