Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:08:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARAW - The Decentralised Payment for ECommerce Ecosystem  (Read 56060 times)
Otap2018

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:14:30 AM

The goal of the ARAW token is to be a part of everyone’s day-to-day online & in-store shopping without needing them to change their shopping behavior or understand the underlying complexity of the Blockchain technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

this great project will no doubt be sure to achieve success in the future, with an experienced team that will surely do their best to succeed the project. We wish the best for this project, hopefully the sale will also be able to achieve satisfactory results.
The project has attracted a huge amount of money and I am sure it will succeed in the near future. I believe that Araw has a very good development strategy as they consistently have big partners in the recent past and they are preparing a lot of good news to come. If you are considering investing in this project, this seems like a reasonable investment because I highly appreciate this project.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
promotionuser

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:09:52 PM

Admin, greetings. I'm worried sick because of the market plunge and the SEC being complete morons in contributing to the plunge. Will ARAW be able to succeed even with everything going on???
nhatnhatkhongnhi

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:48:27 PM

This paper describes a revolutionary combination of the Ethereum Blockchain technology
and e-commerce & payment ecosystem. The ARAW token and its unique infrastructure
offers e-commerce and service-providing companies to standardise reward programmes
as well as expose the regular people to the cryptocurrency economy. Our solution is
completely transparent and strives to make cryptocurrency accessible to the regular
people. From the customer perspective, there will be no habitual change - for example,
one of our offerings include the Araw Touch & Pay card to be used in tandem with everyday
micropayments.
The main goal of the ARAW token is to build the Decentralised Payment Ecosystem for
E-Commerce to increase the Blockchain adoption for regular people across the world. The
ARAW token ecosystem offers unified reward system which any service-providing entities
can partake in. This allows virtually any company to further incentive consumption of
their service as they provide real value via token distribution and expand their previously
limited market of loyalty-reward consumers to the next level.
The paper focuses on cutting-edge technologies that support the e-commerce & payment
ecosystem including ‘Araw Pay for Online Payments’, ‘Open API Platform’, ‘Araw Touch
& Pay Card’, ‘Unified Reward System’, ‘Peer-to-Peer Transfer’, ‘Araw Mobile Wallet’, and
‘Cryptocurrency Exchanges Integration’.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:13:32 PM

this great project will no doubt be sure to achieve success in the future, with an experienced team that will surely do their best to succeed the project. We wish the best for this project, hopefully the sale will also be able to achieve satisfactory results.
The project has attracted a huge amount of money and I am sure it will succeed in the near future. I believe that Araw has a very good development strategy as they consistently have big partners in the recent past and they are preparing a lot of good news to come. If you are considering investing in this project, this seems like a reasonable investment because I highly appreciate this project.

A huge amount of money doesn't guarantee any success. It is important that the team knows how to deploy those funds with high efficiency and get strong favorable results.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
addabenyoucef

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:29:54 PM

good
The idea is really unique which is something rare to find this days .
I wish you guys find really strong  bounty manager that can help you carry this project
to success . You can also check the option of putting your ICO threw startups sites like KickIco something similar to that will help you a lot .
We want to give you bounty hunters the chance to tell the world about
while earning some serious cryptocurrency!
kimonjol

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:57:13 PM

the project draws its market potential and ARAW is big enough, a lot of projects like this usually works. I believe the team has matured a strategy
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:21:52 PM

Admin, greetings. I'm worried sick because of the market plunge and the SEC being complete morons in contributing to the plunge. Will ARAW be able to succeed even with everything going on???

You mean the qualifications of tokens as securities or the delay of the ETF? The SEC also has some good reasons to do what they do as no matter how much we like crypto, there is also a lot of bad stuff going on and regulators are forced to step in.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:35:36 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 01:10:05 PM by Kuchiyose

the project draws its market potential and ARAW is big enough, a lot of projects like this usually works. I believe the team has matured a strategy

With so many projects like this successful, there are so many people who participate in it because I have visited the project's bounty thread. This is something that usually happens.
durzada

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:18:27 AM

The ARAW platform provides a comprehensive solution for the E-Commerce Market, Cryptocurrency Touch & Pay Cards, Online Cryptocurrency Payments, and Integrated Gift Systems supported by the Ethereum Blockchain
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:16:49 AM

Araw will go through it all to be able to succeed. I believe the project will have the best development strategy in the near future and now they have attracted US $ 9 million and this is a huge figure in the current period. Personally I am sure the project will soon reach Hard Cap and people just wait because I have great faith in the project
hujanderas

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:31:06 AM

The Araw Token project is interesting and very useful for many people as a new solution in Ecommerce payments. but there are many projects with themes similar to Araw Token on the market, I hope the team has a strategy to compete with others.
yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 12:55:53 PM

The ARAW token is a decentralized ecosystem which provides rewards service as long as the facilities can take element in it.  ARAW token helps people who are can shop through online or offline. Thus, there is no need to change their shopping style or understand the hidden difficulty of Technology. The ARAW Token gives you best solution to the problems. Araw Touch and Pay Card is a single card gives solutions for all the reward programmers and helps all the shoppers who are interested in. It will allow all the customers to earn ARAW tokens to pay and buy all the AWAW tokens together. This will confirm that an average customer can easily validate the card via existing technologies.

ARAW tokens will give you essential value and they will never expire.  Therefore, ARAW tokens approach using Banking System Integration, where we can buy and sell the ARAW tokens. Thus, this can happen instantly, between customers ARAW wallet and their bank account. The liquidity of the ARAW tokens will certainly attract customers to unite ARAW vendors those combine with other ARAW presents, they will give them a chance for both rewarding customer acquisition for vendors and known before it increases the participation in the crypto-market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:34:19 PM

Araw will go through it all to be able to succeed. I believe the project will have the best development strategy in the near future and now they have attracted US $ 9 million and this is a huge figure in the current period. Personally I am sure the project will soon reach Hard Cap and people just wait because I have great faith in the project
Are you sure you can, believe, but all must have a basis?
Anyone cannot determine or predict what will happen tomorrow or later. We as supporters can only support. Every strategy that will be carried out by the team certainly still has the potential to dump, even though the BBB strategy or even key tokens will not affect because the market situation is not good.
feykbernard

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:37:25 PM

The project has made me feel very comfortable paying with ARAW card, touching and paying card with transparent system, lower price because it is not intermediary. When using an ARAM card, people will have a safe, economical, and convenient feeling that is no different from the traditional payment model.
Target100

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:15:55 PM

Hello community! What do you thing? How many users will join Araw in the first year after the release of platform?
That is the most of question !
NgocYenKaraok

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:51:10 PM

Hey Admin, why is the price pf Araw and ETH is pegged and is it going to be like it after ICO??
uchewealth

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:28:15 AM

So, ‎120 000 000 LVL will be distributed proportionally between all the members in terms of the number of entries received, also three lucky punters, regardless of the amount of entries they generate, will receive 100 000 LVL, 200 000 LVL and 300 000 LVL respectively, they will be selected randomly electronically. Don't miss out....

https://vy.tc/frQeZ26
donietran2709

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

I like your ideas very much, but there are many similar projects, do you think you will be competitive?
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:55:32 AM

I saw the analysis of this ICO on hacked.com and I think that the project is really prepared very professionally. I hope that the guys will develop among such a number of competitors.   
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: