Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:39:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ***BITLAUNDER.COM***  (Read 918 times)
pissedatbitlaunder (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:54:52 PM

I wanted to take a moment to tell everyone about what has turned out to be a very legit site for those of us who prefer to maintain the highest levels of anonymity.

BITLAUNDER.COM has turned out to be a great site for this. 

At first, I was of the opposite opinion as I was having some difficulties and did not have access to my coins.  As you can imagine, this worried me to no end as I do not like to have my money taken from me.

Mr. Moriarty, the owner of bitlaunder.com, and several other sites, went out of his way to make things right.  And he accomplished the task of making it right.  I have to say that in my experience, this site did the right thing and having had a few back and forths with him, I am convinced he is the real deal and anyone who may choose to do business with him will be in good hands.

Mr. Moriarty, THANK YOU for your honesty and integrity.  I look forward to doing business with you and all of your websites daily.

Also, those who read this should checkout some of Mr. Moriarty's other sites as well.  Please see below:

PaidBitcoin.com – Bitcoin Freelancer, Bitcoin Jobs and Bitcoin Gigs - See more at: http://www.bitcoiney.com/dashboard/listings/moriartybitcoin#sthash.fApp1Xx0.dpuf

BitMeetUp.com - Bitcoin Social Networking

BitPlastic.com - Debit Cards, this site is actually really cool

BitSweeps.com - Bitcoin Dice and Bitcoin Lottery Gambling Site

BitLaunder.com – Bitcoin Laundering Service

I urge all the bitcoin community to patronize Mr. Moriarty's sites.  He has proven to be legit as far as I am concerned.

Thanks Mr. Moriarty!!!

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:59:13 PM

OP, seems like you finally get back your btc Cheesy
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary