Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:39:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello, and mining questions  (Read 431 times)
randomjuice (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 05:57:06 PM

Hello,

I am new here and my name is Mike. A few months ago i purchased some bitcoins online and spent some of them then never toched them again. I just found out that they are now worth 10-fold the price i had originally purchased them for. Well, this interests me a lot more now, and I would like to mine.

I originally purchased ~2.37 and still have 1.55 left. My original investment being ~200 euro. Well now they are worth over  1200 euro to my surprise.

- I don't want to buy more, instead I want to use my current profit (~1000€) to make more.
- I don't want to invest solo in an expensive machine that will be obsolete in a year.

So based on quick research I did today, I can Cloud-Mine, or I can have shares in a machine to be purchased in the future (based on this Forum link )

Ive looked into one Cloud mining company (cloud hash) only to find out it's a bad investment (also a topic on this board).

So I guess my question(s) is: What would be the best way for me to mine given my needs? Should I buy shares into a machine that will be ordered? Or are there other, better companies i can buy contracts to that will give me a decent return with much less time spent waiting.

All your help is appreciated greatly, I look forward to being a part of the community.  Smiley

-Mike/Randomjuice/RJ
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: