Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:04:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does 1 cigarette weed keep your mind concentrate in work?  (Read 104 times)
JohnnyLVC (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:22:49 AM

Hey Guys,

I've been listening to many peoples and my friends that a cigarette of weed helps them concentrate on work what they do.

According to them "a cigarette of Weed helps them as their mind get totally lost-involved on work"

My experience "I lose the focus and my mind gets involved in entertainment stuff only or sometimes feels to sleepy"

What's yours?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dmzwarez

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:37:19 AM

I never smoked weed for work, I use it when I want to relax, listen to music, watching a movie or want to enjoy the meal is ok. Don't smoke it and then driving, lol.
WillBe

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:10:34 AM

recently I feel addicted to cigarettes, everytime I do a job must be smoking, for me smoking can make the mind calm, but on the other hand can interfere with the concentration of work, i will focus more to the cigarette than on the job.
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:47:14 PM

I do not smoke at the toxic substances in these cigarettes that make me feel uncomfortable, some so many people are deformed with the elements in cigarettes, and I want to be so, I believe In the future there will be many smokers.
bujar333

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:52:40 PM

I would not recommend getting addicted to nicotine just to be able to relax after with a cigarette that ruins your health
Dmatey

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:39:51 PM

I smoke but i have never experienced that before. I do not recommend that people smoke cigarette. i have realized that the cigarette has done more harm to me than good
JohnnyLVC (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:09:02 AM

recently I feel addicted to cigarettes, everytime I do a job must be smoking, for me smoking can make the mind calm, but on the other hand can interfere with the concentration of work, i will focus more to the cigarette than on the job.

It's the same with me, I rather feel more indulge in cigarette and music than work.
JohnnyLVC (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:36:20 AM

I never smoked weed for work, I use it when I want to relax, listen to music, watching a movie or want to enjoy the meal is ok. Don't smoke it and then driving, lol.

You do it very right smoked weed for work is not good I suffered from this thing. Now I prefer doing it on sat and sun so I know I won't be doing work.
ololesia

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:47:13 AM

I really lost my focus if I smoke weed, and it is impossible to work. As far as I know, the idea of smoking weed is to relax, not to work
sukatuku

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:22:57 PM

Yes. A cigarette has kept my mind focused on the job. It's like a drug that helps people become more alert and more like a friend when I'm sad.
RobertChaney

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:11:16 AM

some times it works but it is harmful.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: